Posted: 8 years ago
@rinal- u can surely take pic of the week.But for all that i need the mod's permission.By any chance do u have an idea whom can i contact for this as the forum's dt is unavailable.
@ramya----- No idea dear...permissions are sought from Mods, na... Send them a msg again...let's see if they reply or not... Suppose you don't get any reply, simply start the topic... IMO, I don't think it'll cause any problems... Agar kuch hua, toh baadme dekh lenge ๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by rinall - 8 years ago
Originally posted by rinall

@ramya----- No idea dear...permissions are sought from Mods, na... Send them a msg again...let's see if they reply or not... Suppose you don't get any reply, simply start the topic... IMO, I don't think it'll cause any problems... Agar kuch hua, toh baadme dekh lenge ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Oh! i'm getting irritated now.Even global modulators are not available.Yesterday i sent a pm to one of them but no reply from her too.๐Ÿ˜ญI think u r right we should start.๐Ÿ˜Š
Hey ramya i just saw a newsletter signup sheet posted in this forum and it mentioned a particular day on which the weekly proceedings would be posted. You could check that signup sheet as it will help you a lot to get sorted and start the newsletter this is my suggestion๐Ÿ˜Š
Here'sthe link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3744758
I hope it will help you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by aayu_26 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by aayu_26

Hey ramya i just saw a newsletter signup sheet posted in this forum and it mentioned a particular day on which the weekly proceedings would be posted. You could check that signup sheet as it will help you a lot to get sorted and start the newsletter this is my suggestion๐Ÿ˜Š
Here'sthe link
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3744758
I hope it will help you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks for the link dear! ๐Ÿ˜ŠSo,another newsletter was planned but was not executed due to less no of signups.I hope that doesn't happen again๐Ÿ˜”
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

Thanks for the link dear! ๐Ÿ˜ŠSo,another newsletter was planned but was not executed due to less no of signups.I hope that doesn't happen again๐Ÿ˜”
No re chill it won't turn out like that. Move forward with the idea and have confidence in yourself we support you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by aayu_26

No re chill it won't turn out like that. Move forward with the idea and have confidence in yourself we support you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thanks aayu for ur encouragement.Just posted sign up sheet.Pls read the rules and then reply there.
@rinal and ami-pls reply at the sign up sheet to be a part of the newsletter.
hey ramya.. great idea.. do start soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ if u don't mind then I want to suggest a section.. add bloopers of the week.. I think that will be a hit.. ๐Ÿ˜Š I just suggested. . baaki sab tumhari wish ๐Ÿ˜›.
Originally posted by ApekshaM

hey ramya.. great idea.. do start soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ if u don't mind then I want to suggest a section.. add bloopers of the week.. I think that will be a hit.. ๐Ÿ˜Š I just suggested. . baaki sab tumhari wish ๐Ÿ˜›.
Thanks for ur valuable suggestion apeksha.๐Ÿ˜ŠIn fact i have already added this to the sign-up sheet.
Hey! Why don't u also sign-up for a section of ur choice.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰