Posted: 8 years ago

Khamma ghani my buddies!!😊

Yesterday,ami posted a topic on how we could increase forum activity or what we should discuss in order to increase the rank.It was then that it occurred to me that we don't have a newsletter on this forum.I was never a part of any other forum but I visited some other forums and I found that most of them have one.Don't u think we should also have one??I want really to know ur views on this.
I even thought of a name-'itihaas ke panne'.
Pls like and comment.Ur suggestions are always welcome.
Edited by crazy-for-praja - 8 years ago
I like the title Ramya and the idea sounds niceas well but waht exactly will we be doing in the newsletter???

Oh yes I loved the idea as well as the name but I don't know what a newsletter is
So I request you to explain it first baaki hum toh taiyyar hae πŸ˜‰
Idea toh accha hai, RamyaπŸ‘πŸΌ...but what will it be like ?? πŸ˜•I mean, I have no idea what a newsletter is
itihaas ke panne very nice title but what we are going to write in?
I guess you could post the latest hit posts of the forum or something in the newsletter (weekly), highlight some dialogue of the week and a character of the week and then maybe point out the worst thing that happened in the show! 
fun facts can be added too!

and at the end you could ask the other forum waasis to join in and as them for their picks for each category?

hope thats a good suggestion lol
Originally posted by Intrepida

I guess you could post the latest hit posts of the forum or something in the newsletter (weekly), highlight some dialogue of the week and a character of the week and then maybe point out the worst thing that happened in the show! 

and at the end you could ask the other forum waasis to join in and as them for their picks for each category?

yes get started dear you are very creative we all sure will jump in.

Very nice suggestion rati 😊
We all will surely join in tum aage badho hum tumhare saath hae πŸ˜†

Thank u so much rati for ur valuable suggestions.😊This is quite similar to what I found on other forums.
I will definitely be here reading it. I don't know if I can ever contribute much to it other than comments. I am just not a writer. But I will read, that much I can commit to.