Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zola029 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
"Life was such a precious thing, easily broken." - Shaun Jeffrey, The Kult.
Zola029 thumbnail
"The absence of the will to live is, alas, not sufficient to make one want to die."- Michel Houellebecq.
Zola029 thumbnail
"There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy."- Dante Alighieri.
Zola029 thumbnail
"Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart."- Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore.
Zola029 thumbnail
"No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories."- Haruki Murakami.
Zola029 thumbnail
"There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds."- Laurell K. Hamilton, Mistral's Kiss (Merry Gentry, #5).
Zola029 thumbnail
"Sorrow on another's face often looks like coldness, bitterness, resentment, unfriendliness, apathy, disdain, or disinterest when it is in truth purely sadness."-Richelle E. Goodrich.
Zola029 thumbnail
"I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more."- C.S. Lewis.
Zola029 thumbnail
"A DEFINITION NOT FOUND IN THE DICTIONARY Not leaving: an act of trust and love, often deciphered by children."- Markus Zusak, The Book Thief.
Zola029 thumbnail
"As a child I felt myself to be alone, and I am still, because I know things and must hint at things which others apparently know nothing of, and for the most part do not want to know."- C.G. Jung, Memories, Dreams, Reflections.