Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg loving your analysis on Sher too much ..You express yourself amazingly!
Especially that point you made about his perception of love being influenced by BD - so true. Atm can't think of anything to add because your analysis really is a masterpiece already ;)
WinniethePooh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WOW Samridhi. Very interesting perspective. To be honest I was very confused with Sher's character. Like we both agreed on earlier Sher is very impulsive..he has got this dangerous edge to him..and towards end of this week we saw it. It was really scary and beyond expected. Got me thinking as to whether he really loves her or not and what kind of a guy he is. But your post clarified a lot of my thoughts.. I re-watched the earlier episodes and Vikas mentioned about how Sher never got attracted to any girl before Shraddha. So it cannot just be infatuation because if it was he would not take it further into marriage immediately. He would have pursued her and had fun. Post marriage he was excited and if Shraddha had not told the truth then they might have enjoyed some days of marital bliss. But the truth.. has destroyed him. Initially i thought that BD was very smart and she knows Sher very well.. but the truth has affected Sher beyond what BD could have imagined. It has created a distance between Sher and Shraddha like she predicted but it has also filled him with so many conflicting emotions that are slowly tearing him apart and unleashing the demons in him. He is battling with the good side and bad side..all the emotions you mentioned were spot on. Jealousy, anger, possessiveness, helplessness, confusion all working against his good nature..he is capable of being a gentleman and sweet..but it does not come to him naturally because of the atmosphere he has been bought up in. I think Shraddha unleashed it... but interestingly she also unleashed the demons... the precap is really scary because jealousy would probably be the last nail in the coffin...the thought of now another man in the same house fighting for her, being her confidante..is seriously going to bring the worst out of Sher. 

Many people in the forum were disappointed with this week's episodes and unhappy but I am quite a happy viewer. I dont think this has made Sher a 'bad' man but its just part of him and it was important for him to go through this process..
BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!luv reading ur post, you've made my doubts crystal clear,u explained it so well now my confusion about Sher Singh is gone
n I think ur totally ryt abt Sher not knowing how to luv
Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesoommme post prc fan.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...
Truly a master piece...U summed up Sher's character perfectlyy.. πŸ‘πŸΌ ...Though i felt bad for shraddha i loved all the episodes...Please do keep postin such wonderful analysis.. πŸ˜›
Manipadma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woww...loved your analysis... Plzz do continue it with upcoming episodes... πŸ‘
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very clear analysis of the male lead character.
He can't move out of the marriage because it's his ego. he is not going to be try to woo Sharadda because she rejected him. Now the 3rd person has come into their marriage, he is going get worse...so, he summed up himself correctly...when I good, I'm best, when I'm bad, I'm worst.

I do think, if Sharadda continues with this marriage, she needs to do something to bring Sher back to her...
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Ilin, xxDaydreameRxx, tickhamirchi07, divyadollar, sandiab, Manipadma, 

Thank you for such kind words! I am not sure how much of my interpretation is actually what the makers have in mind with regards to Sher Singh, but I am glad that I made some sense & helped you guys understand his character.

@JazzyM

I completely agree with you. Sher is conflicted & Virat's connection with Shraddha is not going to make things easier. It might potentially make things even more difficult. Love always finds a way, so Sher will definitely change one day but he cannot do that alone. Shraddha has been a very passive character so far, & she cannot remain that way for long. Some action on her part is needed, to bring Sher out of the dark side where BD & Vikas are major influences. 

@EBPfan

Thank you once again for such kind words! And hey I am glad you're enjoying the show too. To be honest, I am a happy viewer too, so far. I guess people were just sad about Sher being so mean to Shraddha. But that's the very story & journey isn't it, from a bad boy who doesn't know how to love, to one who crosses all boundaries to protect the girl he loves😳

I never ever felt that Sher's feelings for Shraddha was a mere infatuation. It's true they never had conversations & never really got the chance to know each other. But you know for some people, it does happen at first sight & then just continues to grow stronger with each moment. That's what happened with Sher. Attracted at first sight, but fell in love more & more with each passing moment. And I think somewhere its this very depth of his love for her that he is not able to comprehend, which is resulting in this inner turmoil & conflict of emotions. BD truly doesn't know her son- the man within. She knows Sher's impulsiveness but she doesn't understand her son truly. She doesn't know of the good nature/good side Sher has because she never cared to know & neither did she ever see it, because Sher as I said is all about reciprocity. And BD never loved Sher in a maternal way. There is one point that you mentioned which was bang on - Shraddha is unleashing the demons in him, but at the same time, she is the very person who also unleashed that nice, gentleman side of his. Like WOW. So true. And how scary is that. Which is why I always say that Shraddha needs to take on a more active role in this house, in this relationship. Her passiveness is further pushing Sher into a dark world, where he might not return from. She is the one capable of bringing out the good side of Sher. 

Sorry for the long ramblings.. i tend to go onπŸ˜†
WinniethePooh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

^
Samridhi...i just have to reply to this post..because of a new insight yet again..the point you made about the depth of his emotions..its true he can't comprehend them..but you know what's causing the agony..i think its the possessiveness. I was re-watching the whole sequence when he forces Shraddha to hit Sumer. At that point, besides all the feelings we discussed - anger, helplessness, jealousy etc.. the greatest is possessiveness. Sher is actually possessive in a very negative way. He believes he's the only one with the right to hurt her. He was the very person who got angry when his mother mistreated Shraddha but look at what he himself did. Also I think somewhere he believes in 'cruel love' something he probably has witnessed from BD. So he feels whether he hurts her, or is nice to her, its all in the name of love & the right he has over her.  Major parallels with RK from Madhubala..
vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Samridhi how beautifully you have made me understand this character...sometimes I just don't understand intentions and motives behind his action...I rewind and rewatch to figur out what is in his head...but you did it so effortlessly
.. Its just a request if you could give your analysis on daily basis..it would be fun to watch the episode and then read your insight...
Take care

Edited by vallu123 - 8 years ago