Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

Decoding Sher Singh [11 May-15 May] updt pg2

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

11 May to 13 May

Just caught up with this week's episodes & I'm loving it. Read some posts on the forum, calling it filler episodes because there wasn't much of Sher/Shraddha. I think we all need to understand that this show cannot function solely on Sher/Shraddha. The other characters, the workings of their mind, their stories are important for Sher/Shraddha's story to move forward. We need to appreciate the writers & team for the work they are doing & have done so far in giving such interesting dynamics & characters, beyond Sher/Shraddha. It just makes the show & their story more interestingTongue

Back to my actual post, I have to say that the bond between these three characters is very sweet & heartwarming. All three of them seem to have a similar fate, though different positions in the house. One is the DIL, though she was 'bought' by Bhanvari Devi for Sher's happiness. One is an orphan cum servant/son who was 'bought' to be put to use, given that he is an orphan. And the last one, another servant 'bought' to pay off her father's debt. In a house of power struggles, bondage, guns, liquor & darkness, they are truly the only light who represent some hope & positivity, even though their very identity or existence has been 'bought' & bonded to this house. I did not mention Sher because he has good intentions & his want to win Shraddha's love without force, is indeed noble, but in all this its obvious that his character is very much like someone-on-the edge & so are his emotions. One little thing could cause him to turn to the bad, dark side, & another could possibly turn him very positive. And that is very scary. In his scene with Shraddha, he promises support in that he CAN bring her to her house if he wants, but on other hand, he advises her to run away, knowing very well the repercussions of that. He wants to play with fire & confront it, but at the same time, he expects to come out of it, victoriously without any pain. Oh Sher, you will soon realise that you can't sit on the fence, be it with people or with your emotions. 

Can't wait for the mess that is going to come out of this. 

I am not very good with expressing my thoughts, so I would love for all who read this to share their thoughts :)

Cheers,
Samridhi

SEE pg2 for more!

Edited by prc_fan1 - 15 May 2015 at 10:29pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Matshholicsanyaaa7sunzara2405thendralfan007WinniethePooh.VellaGirlIlinAnu_RxxDaydreameRxxdunceHat-RadzLuvShaktiakdhaloverutopia88Sofna

WinniethePooh. Senior Member
WinniethePooh.
WinniethePooh.

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Samridhi, I just started watching this show after I saw your post!! And I am still at last week's last episodes..so I will comment after I watch this week's episodes. But thanks for introducing me to this show. I am loving it! You are right about Sher he has got this dangerous edge to him.. though he appears positive & not as bad but there are instances when you can see hints of his dark side.. like when he 'threatens' Shraddha's friend for instigating Shraddha against him or the way he reached her house when she did not say bye to him.. he does it all in a sweet way without being rude but at the same time manages to establish fear in the other person.. he is a very interesting character. And I like the other characters as well..very interesting dynamics... special mention to BD though, she is such an awesome lady don. Narayani is amazing in this, can't believe she was the sweet Rimjhim in Piya Ka Ghar.

Edited by EBPfan - 12 May 2015 at 10:21pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyaaa7thendralfan007VellaGirlIlinFr0zenBinKuchKahe.Sofna

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EBPfan

Samridhi, I just started watching this show after I saw your post!! And I am still at last week's last episodes..so I will comment after I watch this week's episodes. But thanks for introducing me to this show. I am loving it! You are right about Sher he has got this dangerous edge to him.. though he appears positive & not as bad but there are instances when you can see hints of his dark side.. like when he 'threatens' Shraddha's friend for instigating Shraddha against him or the way he reached her house when she did not say bye to him.. he does it all in a sweet way without being rude but at the same time manages to establish fear in the other person.. he is a very interesting character. And I like the other characters as well..very interesting dynamics... special mention to BD though, she is such an awesome lady don. Narayani is amazing in this, can't believe she was the sweet Rimjhim in Piya Ka Ghar.

OMG you here? Seriously I have no doubts anymore that you're stalking me LOL. Whichever show I start watching, you end up there!! 

@bold : WORD!

And yes, Sher has this dangerous edge to him. He is extremely unpredictable. He can be seriously calm one minute, & be angry the other minute. That's one of the most intriguing things about him. I still wonder about his first meeting with Shraddha. Those people were trying to rape her.. he dealed with them very calmly (maybe it was about creating a good first impression) but with his own brothers who were chasing her, he used the stick. On one hand, he talks about wanting her approval, her love, but on the other hand, he doesn't release her & even tries to get close to her when he sees her with Virat. He's a tough nut to crack but very interesting oneLOL

Narayani is an amazing disovery! I used to watch Piya Ka Ghar back then with my family..like what 11 years ago? Rimjhim/Avinash were uber cute:)
Still amazed that she has this side to her..but I guess that's what acting is about right. 

And yes, very interesting dynamics in this show beyond Sher/Shraddha.. At the moment, I am quite interested in Sumer/Gajra's equation as well as their budding friendship with Shraddha. I am also interested in Virat/Sumer's upcoming rivalry. And of course, BD's love/hate relationship with her MILLOL
Vikas & his uncle are slightly predictable.. but looking forward to see if something interesting is done with them. 

This show has the potential to last long with so many interesting characters that could lead to so many amazing tracks! Let's see what's in store..

Edited by prc_fan1 - 13 May 2015 at 12:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyaaa7thendralfan007VellaGirlakdhaloverSofna

VellaGirl Senior Member
VellaGirl
VellaGirl

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Nice post, Samridhi. I think you write well since EBP days..
I am liking their bonding as well. Its very sweet. Much needed support for each other in that dark world. I know that Sher is ultimately going to be a great husband to Shraddha but right now he is sitting on the fence as you said & that is going to be bad for Shraddha. She definitely needs Sher's support, esp against BD. That dangerous edge to him is going to be his ace card against BD. 

P.S your siggy..Eeeksss!!!!! Kesar/Gulaal's classic 'pareshani' scene, one of my favourites <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyaaa7BinKuchKahe.Sofna

-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Great post !!!ClapClap
Really agree with u , they are so good , Star
im loving Sumer & gajra's scenes...those are so cute & adorable to watch...

Yeah we missed some SherDha scene yesterday, but the episode was really entertaining, 
Loved Sher's Expressions & Mama jii, bikas, & Sumer & gajra scenes !!! i  enjoyed alot !!!!!!

The show has so much awesomeness in it , LOL
it is very enjoyable to watch...waiting for SherDha & sumer & gajra scene's...
also some Mamajii, bikas tooo !!! thy are so entertainingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyaaa7akdhaloverBinKuchKahe.

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VellaGirl

Nice post, Samridhi. I think you write well since EBP days..
I am liking their bonding as well. Its very sweet. Much needed support for each other in that dark world. I know that Sher is ultimately going to be a great husband to Shraddha but right now he is sitting on the fence as you said & that is going to be bad for Shraddha. She definitely needs Sher's support, esp against BD. That dangerous edge to him is going to be his ace card against BD. 

P.S your siggy..Eeeksss!!!!! Kesar/Gulaal's classic 'pareshani' scene, one of my favourites <3

Nice to see a lot familiar people on this forum :)
Shraddha definitely needs Sher's support but she shouldn't be dependent on him. Like what Sher said, she needs to deal with BD on her own. Him taking her side all the time will only make things worse. If you think about it, what he said was quite mature. Husband should not come in between MIL & DIL; they require their space & should try to sort things out on their own first. 

And don't even talk about Gulaal. I still miss that show so much..it hurts. So many shows came & went but nothing can be as good as Gulaal. It was truly a masterpiece. 
And that pic of KG in your siggy box...damn that scene was haunting!! I am still amazed as to how powerful it was even though they said nothing. Time just froze along with them..& i still find it cute that Kesar fell asleep while Gulaal almost looked dead :(
OK I will PM you to continue this discussion. Wrong forum to discuss all this!
BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RadzLuvShakti

Great post !!!ClapClap
Really agree with u , they are so good , Star
im loving Sumer & gajra's scenes...those are so cute & adorable to watch...

Yeah we missed some SherDha scene yesterday, but the episode was really entertaining, 
Loved Sher's Expressions & Mama jii, bikas, & Sumer & gajra scenes !!! i  enjoyed alot !!!!!!

The show has so much awesomeness in it , LOL
it is very enjoyable to watch...waiting for SherDha & sumer & gajra scene's...
also some Mamajii, bikas tooo !!! thy are so entertainingLOL

Agreed. This show is entertaining. I love your DP! Is it just me.. or Kirtida looks different in different scenes sometimes? Like her first meeting with Sher...she looked very different from now & in that promo pic of yours she looks very different. I have to remind myself sometimes that its the same actress. Is it just me?
BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

NEXT PAGE for 14-15 May :)

Edited by prc_fan1 - 15 May 2015 at 10:15pm

Go to top