Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Neil asks sam to leave his house *New article*

greeshma014 IF-Sizzlerz
greeshma014
greeshma014

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Don't know this article shared or not..
The dhamakedar drama sequences on Star Plus' Manmarziyan (Swastik Productions) has been keeping viewers hooked onto the TV screens.
Now, gear up to watch the mystery man Arjun (Aham Sharma) managing to come close to Samaira (Kashmira Irani). And his move will tear apart BFFs Sam and Neil (Shravan Reddy).
As seen in the last episode, Arjun confessed to having an old enmity with Samaira and he will now attempt to isolate the girl from her family and friends.
Arjun would make Piyali (Kavita Ghai) agree to a house party to celebrate his joining Birdsong. The guy will be seen getting close to Samaira in the party. The two will also perform a sizzling ballroom dance.
Arjun will be seen trying his best to reconcile Samaira with her parents in a bid to impress her. Neil, noticing all of it, would get upset with Samaira for letting Arjun get so close to her and her family.
Shared a source, "The two will get into a fight where Neil would confront her about her closeness to Arjun. At the end, a furious Neil would ask Sam to leave his house."
Will these developments spoil Neil and Sam's friendship?
We tried calling the actors for a comment, but they kept busy shooting.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soni595OmkaraKiParvatiRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing. i think it was shared earlier

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

greeshma014

OmkaraKiParvati IF-Sizzlerz
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
How so wonderful.. Tis is an interesting track. Frm here RaNeil story starts. Neil has always seen Radhika as a friend. He wil definitely share his problems wid her. And on the other hand, same cnt be said 4 SamArj. Nthn cn be said abt tht becoz the story may take any turn, each most unlikely as the other. TFS..

greeshma014

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!! I'm hoping the NeSa conflict is temporary and they resolve their differences! Looking forward to seeing the SamArj ballroom dance - especially now that he has a connection with the house - I'm curious to see how dancing with Sam affects him whilst being in the house that seemingly haunts him with memories.

Ri21

Zephyr_57 IF-Rockerz
Zephyr_57
Zephyr_57

FFG Fairies, Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
TFS...lets see wht happens I really wont like it if the give Sam Neil any other angle other than FshipSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni595Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

Thanks for sharing!! I'm hoping the NeSa conflict is temporary and they resolve their differences! Looking forward to seeing the SamArj ballroom dance - especially now that he has a connection with the house - I'm curious to see how dancing with Sam affects him whilst being in the house that seemingly haunts him with memories.

he cant fake his feelings when he dances with sam. i really want to see what happens after this dance
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by soni595

he cant fake his feelings when he dances with sam. i really want to see what happens after this dance
There is no way he can fake his feelings.. Becoz he has a thing for her. He did feel jealous whn he saw Neil putting his arm around Sam. And as u said, he had tears in his eyes whn she threw the saree on the road and went away..
OmkaraKiParvati
OmkaraKiParvati

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sanskruti

TFS...lets see wht happens I really wont like it if the give Sam Neil any other angle other than FshipSleepy
Me neither Sleepy Becasue as long as they are friends, the angle looks beautiful. Other than friendship and it spoils everything Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top