Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Us, who are biased... (Page 4)

CoffeeandInk Goldie
CoffeeandInk
CoffeeandInk

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A.Hajnal

Originally posted by AzureLicht

I haven't watched any recent episodes. What's been happening? 
I thought it might've been all rainbows and sunshine, but when is it ever? LOL

BTW hey Seher! :D

Riddhiii...!!! Hug

Episode wise we are all good. We are getting amazing writing and execution by Ky2 team. *Touch wood*

All were are happy and gushing, but you must know how this forum things work. Somethings can't be laughed off on, and needs sensibility and understanding. And when forums does that and use the cover of biased fans, then a truly biased fan like me have to write something about it to make them back off, nahi...LOL

But so glad to see you...And as you are around, please, do write something soon. I have been craving for some well, beautifully written FFs...And you do know how much I know you are good at it...Embarrassed

Oh, hush. I figured I don't watch something and stuff happens :|
Now that I do actually have sort of an idea what you're talking about (checked out other threads), I can actually have an opinion about this whole stuff. But I reeeally don't get it. What are people arguing about anyway? That Manik isn't sensitive enough? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

aairahahmad Goldie
aairahahmad
aairahahmad

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Seher right..

i would like to properly praise you for this intelligent post...Clap
hats of to you girl for this unbiased post...Clap
waise toh i too love manik..but i am not biased...
i love each and every moment of their's n not just manik's and nandini's...
no but MANAN'S...
together they are perfect..
they complement each other...
they complete each other..
their love is so pure...
but sometimes the real journey starts after confession...
their journey of togetherness...
their journey of being there for each other always..
this is the journey and test of their vow...which they took for each other..
that they will trust each other...love each other..
ao i had absolutely no problem with this track..infact i like this track..
though i hated to see nandini going through this..
u wont believe it..but i literally had tears watching their bench scene..
though i have watched far more emotional and heart wrenching scene but they never made me cry..
but to see nandini going through the pain and manik trying so hard to bring back her nandini made me heart wrench..

i dont know why...but people should understand it..
she was not flinching from manik's touch ...she was flinching from 'the touch'..
even when navya came and kept her hand on her shoulder, she flinched though it was for a second..yet she did...
we can only understand ...No we cant even do that...as we can only pretend to feel what she is feeling..
what she went through...if normal people goes through that...it changes them..it mould them into a new person..
and for crying out loud..she is a teen age girl...whose complete foundation is shaken...
her belief...things on which she lived till now...all seems like a facade to her..a fake belief ..a lie..
and yet we want her to act normal...like really..
we should be happy to just see that atleast she is trying and gathering her courage to be normal for her loved one's sake...the effort it took her to hold manik's finger...it was heart wrenching to watch...
yet we are not able to understand her...

I love their LOVE...
I love the way they understand each other...
I love Manik's Nandini..
I love Nandini's Manik...
I love everything relating to Manik and Nandini...
I love things which they love...
I simply love MANAN...
and thats just coz they have made me...no better..they have forced me to love them...
hats of to them for giving the true meaning of love to love and justifying it...

bye..
take care...
again a very awesome post...ClapThumbs Up

A.Hajnal

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by A.Hajnal

I haven't watched any recent episodes. What's been happening? 
I thought it might've been all rainbows and sunshine, but when is it ever? LOL

BTW hey Seher! :D

Riddhiii...!!! Hug

Episode wise we are all good. We are getting amazing writing and execution by Ky2 team. *Touch wood*

All were are happy and gushing, but you must know how this forum things work. Somethings can't be laughed off on, and needs sensibility and understanding. And when forums does that and use the cover of biased fans, then a truly biased fan like me have to write something about it to make them back off, nahi...LOL

But so glad to see you...And as you are around, please, do write something soon. I have been craving for some well, beautifully written FFs...And you do know how much I know you are good at it...Embarrassed

Oh, hush. I figured I don't watch something and stuff happens :|
Now that I do actually have sort of an idea what you're talking about (checked out other threads), I can actually have an opinion about this whole stuff. But I reeeally don't get it. What are people arguing about anyway? That Manik isn't sensitive enough? 

Haha, so you do watch after it happens and then stop for sometimes and then watch again...LOL

Dude, Manik is acting perfectly, just the way he should. He is giving her space and at the same time not letting her hide or suppress the pain, her feelings. He is doing his best to not let her be lost in the darkness...He isn't to be blamed...

It's these so called, self proclaimed biased fans of Manik/Nandini that are painting his actions as something else, his touches of comfort as romantic ones, using all of it as the reason of petty fights between them and misleading others...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UshuaairahahmadCoffeeandInk

CoffeeandInk Goldie
CoffeeandInk
CoffeeandInk

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@Seher: Ah. But that's still absolutely ridiculous. 
Just because he wants to be close to her, that doesn't change him as a person. He's still the guy who gave up on a girl because he loved his best friend more than he cared for his own happiness. He's the guy who becomes a complete softie whenever Nandini's around. 

I thought something actually happened in the series between MaNan the way everyone was reacting ^.~

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalOmaRamdass

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I'm one of those who can't love one and don't love the other 
I need to see them both and I love them both 

I'm just begging everyone please let the writers tell their story 

A.Hajnal

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

@Seher: Ah. But that's still absolutely ridiculous. 
Just because he wants to be close to her, that doesn't change him as a person. He's still the guy who gave up on a girl because he loved his best friend more than he cared for his own happiness. He's the guy who becomes a complete softie whenever Nandini's around. 

I thought something actually happened in the series between MaNan the way everyone was reacting ^.~

Tell me about it... -______-

And more than anything his that one action, doesn't matter how impulsive it was, has many reasons:- Dhruv, who is more his brother, his kid more than his friend, who has saved his life, the same person to whom he thinks he own more than anyone, has express his love, for the first time, how could Manik snatch his happiness away from him?
And then he has inferiority complex, he is bad and dark for himself, while Nandini and Dhruv are both white and light, perfect for each other.
And he was sure only when Nandini will be with Dhruv she will be happy, as she has always smiles at him.

It's their inability to stop hurting, move one, walk away from each other that has made him so sure about "them"...And then Nandini's word has done magic its own, "Manik, you are perfect, you are perfect for me..." That smile he had on his lips after hearing her... Day Dreaming

And as you said, He's the guy who becomes a complete softie whenever Nandini's around...And his actions has again and again proved that he will always be there for Nandini to make her smile, to protect her and cherish her...

Haha, oh, we can't even imagine what will happen if something like that happen... Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UshuCoffeeandInk

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
@CrazyMe_04:- Thank you so much for the beautiful words...So glad you like it so much...Embarrassed 

@OmaRamdass:- Exactly, that is what means loving any of them, you can't help but love the other one too. The are so much part of each other, so much prefect for each other that admiring one and not appreciating can't happen. Impossible. That is what I was trying to say...

And yes, I have read your post, one of the first ones in the reaction of the mess that happened in the forum...And I agree with you, we all should let them do their job, and reaction of the mess that happened in the forum...And I agree, we all should let them do their job and not jump to conclusions...

Edited by A.Hajnal - 13 May 2015 at 2:37pm

Ushu

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aairahahmad

Seher right..

i would like to properly praise you for this intelligent post...Clap
hats of to you girl for this unbiased post...Clap

Yes, Seher...Thank you, Aairah, .I appreciate so much...Embarrassed

waise toh i too love manik..but i am not biased...
i love each and every moment of their's n not just manik's and nandini's...
no but MANAN'S...
together they are perfect..
they complement each other...
they complete each other..
their love is so pure...
but sometimes the real journey starts after confession...
their journey of togetherness...
their journey of being there for each other always..
this is the journey and test of their vow...which they took for each other..
that they will trust each other...love each other..

Such beautiful words..I word everything you said...

ao i had absolutely no problem with this track..infact i like this track..
though i hated to see nandini going through this..
u wont believe it..but i literally had tears watching their bench scene..
though i have watched far more emotional and heart wrenching scene but they never made me cry..
but to see nandini going through the pain and manik trying so hard to bring back her nandini made me heart wrench..

Many of us are liking the track, for our own reason, but yes we are...And why won't we, we are having Manik, Nandini as MaNan and as individual too...Their love and ability to communicate without and with words, touches and their selfless actions is overwhelming...Day Dreaming

i dont know why...but people should understand it..
she was not flinching from manik's touch ...she was flinching from 'the touch'..
even when navya came and kept her hand on her shoulder, she flinched though it was for a second..yet she did...
we can only understand ...No we cant even do that...as we can only pretend to feel what she is feeling..
what she went through...if normal people goes through that...it changes them..it mould them into a new person..
and for crying out loud..she is a teen age girl...whose complete foundation is shaken...
her belief...things on which she lived till now...all seems like a facade to her..a fake belief ..a lie..
and yet we want her to act normal...like really..
we should be happy to just see that atleast she is trying and gathering her courage to be normal for her loved one's sake...the effort it took her to hold manik's finger...it was heart wrenching to watch...
yet we are not able to understand her...

I agree with each and every word of yours...How a person not understand her? How can they not admire her and be busy in fighting over something like this...

I love their LOVE...
I love the way they understand each other...
I love Manik's Nandini..
I love Nandini's Manik...
I love everything relating to Manik and Nandini...
I love things which they love...
I simply love MANAN...
and thats just coz they have made me...no better..they have forced me to love them...
hats of to them for giving the true meaning of love to love and justifying it...

WORD...WORD...Day Dreaming

bye..
take care...
again a very awesome post...ClapThumbs Up

Thank you, again...Embarrassed

@Bold:- My replay...

aairahahmad

Go to top