India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Us, who are biased... (Page 3)

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
@sandy_111:- You and me both. Neither of us can understand the reason, because there is NO reason at all. Wacko

@loveparudZAYA:- Great mind thinks alike...LOL Thank You, for reading and gald you agree...

@aliyaangel:- Thank you. I am gald you liked it...

@Sana:- Haha, thank you. You be forever Manik and MaNan fan...No matter what, you know what to say:- "love the characters with all the beautiful imperfections..love the "love" <<< WORD...

@prishika:- Thank you. Same here, I think most of does that, staying away from the main forum. But sometimes the mess gets too much to ingore and some of us has to jump in it to make a lil bit demage control and vioce the truth. 

@--Yashi--:- Seeing you post around here after so long. Glad you liked what I wrote and agree...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UshuMaNanmatic_Sana

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@AH- Just read this post and so much respect for you. 
Forum goes on war when on-screen both Manik and Nandini have always worked as a unit. Their love for each other gives them strength. He unburdens to her and she is always there to shine for him while he is the spirit that gets her fighting against the darkness, her fears. 

One cannot love Manik and not see the love he shares for Nandini and similarly one cannot relate to Nandini and not feel for their their love for each other. 

A.HajnalNikki_Titli

MaNanmatic_Sana IF-Sizzlerz
MaNanmatic_Sana
MaNanmatic_Sana

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
"No matter what, you know what to say"
Hoping that's a complement... I thank you again...LOL
hmm.. Its been a long since I write getting inspired by KY2 here...
And the words get evolvedWink
By the way ... today's epi was mind blowing
Making me more and more biased to the lover boy...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UshuaairahahmadA.Hajnal

CoffeeandInk Goldie
CoffeeandInk
CoffeeandInk

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged

I haven't watched any recent episodes. What's been happening? 
I thought it might've been all rainbows and sunshine, but when is it ever? LOL

BTW hey Seher! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

omg this has to be one of best posts ever n the MOST UNBIASED TOPIC...Clap

jst wanna say THANK YOU..glad to knw posts lik this still exist in this forum..Hug

n to say in context with ur post

i AM a BIASED Manik fan...yet TILL NOW i CAN say i still could connect with Nandini n comin to latest track...its VERY REALISTIC tht shes behavin lik this...all her life she had alwz tried to find goodness in ppl,goodness evn in somethin bad happens...but nw with this tragic things,in her own words her beleif of many things many ppl hv been badly shook...n it will n it HAS to take time to get back to normal n Manik HER PERSONAL FIREFLY(lik Nandu is Manik's PERSONAL STAR) IS there for Nandu to remove the darkness in her life with his light of love,care,understandin n respect to her...!! And thtsy he said today HE CAN WAIT for her...But he would be around her by givin her much needed space..!!

I jst wanna say i am LUCKY to witness such a love story where BOTH hero n heroine loves each other so much n hv nevr felt its his unluck or her unluck as their love for each other is super convincin me to say THEY R LUCKY TO HAVE EACH OTHER in their lives..!!

Nikki, Thank you, for always reading my posts and liking what I write so much...We do have sane people around here, its just that main forum, day by day, is losing sanity, and that esp is making sane people are avoiding it like a disease.

This, what you said, that is what I am talking about. Being biased to Manik or Nandini has nothing to do with not feeling Nandini's pain, not being able to connect with her or mistaking a touch of comfort in something else...

Because we all are human and girls, if we can't feel the pain and all the feelings that she is, he is, then it means we also can't feel the pain and empty to every girl who has the misfortune to deal with these kind of things, every day...

And that means we don't realize how much it hurts to a man when he was unable to protect the women of his life, mother, sister, love, whomever that woman is...And is unable to undo the damage. 

And yes, MaNan will over come anything, together. Their love is as strong as they are...Now it's his time to shine for her so the darkness around her will fade away, as she did for him...Day Dreaming

UshuNikki_Titli

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charminggenie

@AH- Just read this post and so much respect for you. 
Forum goes on war when on-screen both Manik and Nandini have always worked as a unit. Their love for each other gives them strength. He unburdens to her and she is always there to shine for him while he is the spirit that gets her fighting against the darkness, her fears. 

One cannot love Manik and not see the love he shares for Nandini and similarly one cannot relate to Nandini and not feel for their their love for each other. 

Genieee...Shocked Oh, God, I am blushing here...Blushing lol
Thank you so much for reading my post...Hug

I know...There is actually NO reason for us to fight and hide behind the shields of biased fans or anything else...That is not wanted nor needed. But forum ka kya kareen, somethings will never change...Stern Smile

@Bold:- How come every word you say about MaNan sounds like ode and poetry? Day Dreaming Lol 

@RED:- WORD...That is what is the truth...And that is the reason why I will be forever confused by these petty fights between fans, for Manik and for Nandini. How can they even love and understand any of them, and not see them as one, as MaNan, as someone so perfect for each other...

Edited by A.Hajnal - 13 May 2015 at 12:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

UshucharminggenieNikki_Titli

CrazyMe_04 Goldie
CrazyMe_04
CrazyMe_04

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
No words... I am simply speechless! Could it have been defined in a more beautiful way? No, this was simply the best!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Hajnal

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzureLicht

I haven't watched any recent episodes. What's been happening? 
I thought it might've been all rainbows and sunshine, but when is it ever? LOL

BTW hey Seher! :D

Riddhiii...!!! Hug

Episode wise we are all good. We are getting amazing writing and execution by Ky2 team. *Touch wood*

All were are happy and gushing, but you must know how this forum things work. Somethings can't be laughed off on, and needs sensibility and understanding. And when forums does that and use the cover of biased fans, then a truly biased fan like me have to write something about it to make them back off, nahi...LOL

But so glad to see you...And as you are around, please, do write something soon. I have been craving for some well, beautifully written FFs...And you do know how much I know you are good at it...Embarrassed

Go to top