Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
@CrazyMe_04:- Thank you so much for the beautiful words...So glad you like it so much...😳 

@OmaRamdass:- Exactly, that is what means loving any of them, you can't help but love the other one too. The are so much part of each other, so much prefect for each other that admiring one and not appreciating can't happen. Impossible. That is what I was trying to say...

And yes, I have read your post, one of the first ones in the reaction of the mess that happened in the forum...And I agree with you, we all should let them do their job, and reaction of the mess that happened in the forum...And I agree, we all should let them do their job and not jump to conclusions...
Edited by A.Hajnal - 8 years ago
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Originally posted by: aairahahmad

Seher right..

i would like to properly praise you for this intelligent post...👏
hats of to you girl for this unbiased post...👏

Yes, Seher...Thank you, Aairah, .I appreciate so much...😳

waise toh i too love manik..but i am not biased...
i love each and every moment of their's n not just manik's and nandini's...
no but MANAN'S...
together they are perfect..
they complement each other...
they complete each other..
their love is so pure...
but sometimes the real journey starts after confession...
their journey of togetherness...
their journey of being there for each other always..
this is the journey and test of their vow...which they took for each other..
that they will trust each other...love each other..

Such beautiful words..I word everything you said...

ao i had absolutely no problem with this track..infact i like this track..
though i hated to see nandini going through this..
u wont believe it..but i literally had tears watching their bench scene..
though i have watched far more emotional and heart wrenching scene but they never made me cry..
but to see nandini going through the pain and manik trying so hard to bring back her nandini made me heart wrench..

Many of us are liking the track, for our own reason, but yes we are...And why won't we, we are having Manik, Nandini as MaNan and as individual too...Their love and ability to communicate without and with words, touches and their selfless actions is overwhelming...

i dont know why...but people should understand it..
she was not flinching from manik's touch ...she was flinching from 'the touch'..
even when navya came and kept her hand on her shoulder, she flinched though it was for a second..yet she did...
we can only understand ...No we cant even do that...as we can only pretend to feel what she is feeling..
what she went through...if normal people goes through that...it changes them..it mould them into a new person..
and for crying out loud..she is a teen age girl...whose complete foundation is shaken...
her belief...things on which she lived till now...all seems like a facade to her..a fake belief ..a lie..
and yet we want her to act normal...like really..
we should be happy to just see that atleast she is trying and gathering her courage to be normal for her loved one's sake...the effort it took her to hold manik's finger...it was heart wrenching to watch...
yet we are not able to understand her...

I agree with each and every word of yours...How a person not understand her? How can they not admire her and be busy in fighting over something like this...

I love their LOVE...
I love the way they understand each other...
I love Manik's Nandini..
I love Nandini's Manik...
I love everything relating to Manik and Nandini...
I love things which they love...
I simply love MANAN...
and thats just coz they have made me...no better..they have forced me to love them...
hats of to them for giving the true meaning of love to love and justifying it...

WORD...WORD...

bye..
take care...
again a very awesome post...👏👍🏼

Thank you, again...😳

@Bold:- My replay...
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Perfectly put! Ditto my sentiments and couldn't have been better worded. People go around making threads claiming rights and wrongs, keeping counts on how many times Manik broke up and then nandini. What FAVORs Manik has did and what nandini has done.
I wonder if real world for these people work that way too? Of keeping registers on every favor and errors along the way and then persecuting on account of those.

Manik and Nandini are one - MaNan - if we don't love either half of that then pity be for us only because that forms the beauty of the show and blind bias for either of them would definitely make us miss out on the real deal.

Thanks for this much needed and excellent post.
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Ahh, finally, I found the post I was talking about...

I wish I could quote all of it, every word and all the posts, but that will look odd...😆 
Some basic info about the Languages:- 

Originally posted by: Flame.Of.Rose

Exactly, touch has always been important for them, touch was how they began. 

You know its amusing that it is only touch you can't lie through. Language of Tongue is so easy to understand and manipulate that you can lie using it so easily. Language of Eyes, if understood at tender age and worked on, can lie easily too. Like I can lie with my eyes easily. People will see what I want them to see. Then comes the Language of Body, if known and controlled, you can lie with it too. At last, it's Language Of Touch. You know, its one thing that when you come to the facts that there is indeed a language in touch, its all too late but for some they know it because they are either deprived of it or life has played a very cruel game to them that they know all these attributes. But what stand out if their incapability of understanding it, understanding it's function. You may know the language but you can never understand it. You may know that this is the touch of love or touch of trust or touch of fear but you will never know how do you differentiate it, how do you know that which touch is what, or how do you feel the impact. That is the beauty of this language. 

Manik knows the language of touch so he knows how each of Nandini's touch is. He also knows that it is the only way he can be assured of that she is not lying. He knows people can easily lie but their touch doesn't. Isn't he the touchy person, it is because he relies on Language of Touch to not misguide him. He knows that this is one way people can not fool him. 

That is why touch plays an important role in their life. Nandini never faced lies and deceits in her life, she always had the bubble of honesty and goodness while Manik was born with it. Since lies didn't conquered Nandini's life, she went ahead with the Language of Tongue but Manik learnt to rely on Language of Touch to not let his judgement mistaken. And since touch conquers tongue, their story revolves around these touches. 

Without these touches, Manik and Nandini won't be what they are now.

Edited by A.Hajnal - 8 years ago
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sahar-

Perfectly put! Ditto my sentiments and couldn't have been better worded. People go around making threads claiming rights and wrongs, keeping counts on how many times Manik broke up and then nandini. What FAVORs Manik has did and what nandini has done.

I wonder if real world for these people work that way too? Of keeping registers on every favor and errors along the way and then persecuting on account of those.

Manik and Nandini are one - MaNan - if we don't love either half of that then pity be for us only because that forms the beauty of the show and blind bias for either of them would definitely make us miss out on the real deal.

Thanks for this much needed and excellent post.

Thank you, Sahar...😳

@Bold:- True...The most illogical thing they could ever do here. But that is what always happens, doesn't matter what is the situation, some people always come up with a "brilliant" excuse to open a fight, because what they do can't be called debates or discussions... 

@Italic:- I sometimes wonder the same, and this may be the truth...With the kind of world we live in...In the end everything, be it a show or a forum does reflects the reality of life and the real world, nahi?

@Red:- So true. WORD...Blind bias can only lead us to miss out the most beautiful thing and that is MaNan, Manik and Nandini, in their purest and most meaningful essence...

And thank you, for reading & the beautiful comment...😳