Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

omg this has to be one of best posts ever n the MOST UNBIASED TOPIC...πŸ‘

jst wanna say THANK YOU..glad to knw posts lik this still exist in this forum..πŸ€—

n to say in context with ur post

i AM a BIASED Manik fan...yet TILL NOW i CAN say i still could connect with Nandini n comin to latest track...its VERY REALISTIC tht shes behavin lik this...all her life she had alwz tried to find goodness in ppl,goodness evn in somethin bad happens...but nw with this tragic things,in her own words her beleif of many things many ppl hv been badly shook...n it will n it HAS to take time to get back to normal n Manik HER PERSONAL FIREFLY(lik Nandu is Manik's PERSONAL STAR) IS there for Nandu to remove the darkness in her life with his light of love,care,understandin n respect to her...!! And thtsy he said today HE CAN WAIT for her...But he would be around her by givin her much needed space..!!

I jst wanna say i am LUCKY to witness such a love story where BOTH hero n heroine loves each other so much n hv nevr felt its his unluck or her unluck as their love for each other is super convincin me to say THEY R LUCKY TO HAVE EACH OTHER in their lives..!!

Nikki, Thank you, for always reading my posts and liking what I write so much...We do have sane people around here, its just that main forum, day by day, is losing sanity, and that esp is making sane people are avoiding it like a disease.

This, what you said, that is what I am talking about. Being biased to Manik or Nandini has nothing to do with not feeling Nandini's pain, not being able to connect with her or mistaking a touch of comfort in something else...

Because we all are human and girls, if we can't feel the pain and all the feelings that she is, he is, then it means we also can't feel the pain and empty to every girl who has the misfortune to deal with these kind of things, every day...

And that means we don't realize how much it hurts to a man when he was unable to protect the women of his life, mother, sister, love, whomever that woman is...And is unable to undo the damage. 

And yes, MaNan will over come anything, together. Their love is as strong as they are...Now it's his time to shine for her so the darkness around her will fade away, as she did for him...
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Originally posted by: charminggenie

@AH- Just read this post and so much respect for you. 

Forum goes on war when on-screen both Manik and Nandini have always worked as a unit. Their love for each other gives them strength. He unburdens to her and she is always there to shine for him while he is the spirit that gets her fighting against the darkness, her fears. 

One cannot love Manik and not see the love he shares for Nandini and similarly one cannot relate to Nandini and not feel for their their love for each other. 

Genieee...😲 Oh, God, I am blushing here...☺️ lol
Thank you so much for reading my post...πŸ€—

I know...There is actually NO reason for us to fight and hide behind the shields of biased fans or anything else...That is not wanted nor needed. But forum ka kya kareen, somethings will never change...😳

@Bold:- How come every word you say about MaNan sounds like ode and poetry?  Lol 

@RED:- WORD...That is what is the truth...And that is the reason why I will be forever confused by these petty fights between fans, for Manik and for Nandini. How can they even love and understand any of them, and not see them as one, as MaNan, as someone so perfect for each other...

Edited by A.Hajnal - 8 years ago
CrazyMe_04 thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
No words... I am simply speechless! Could it have been defined in a more beautiful way? No, this was simply the best!
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Originally posted by: AzureLicht

I haven't watched any recent episodes. What's been happening? 
I thought it might've been all rainbows and sunshine, but when is it ever? πŸ˜†

BTW hey Seher! :D

Riddhiii...!!! πŸ€—

Episode wise we are all good. We are getting amazing writing and execution by Ky2 team. *Touch wood*

All were are happy and gushing, but you must know how this forum things work. Somethings can't be laughed off on, and needs sensibility and understanding. And when forums does that and use the cover of biased fans, then a truly biased fan like me have to write something about it to make them back off, nahi...πŸ˜†

But so glad to see you...And as you are around, please, do write something soon. I have been craving for some well, beautifully written FFs...And you do know how much I know you are good at it...😳
CoffeeandInk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

Riddhiii...!!! πŸ€—

Episode wise we are all good. We are getting amazing writing and execution by Ky2 team. *Touch wood*

All were are happy and gushing, but you must know how this forum things work. Somethings can't be laughed off on, and needs sensibility and understanding. And when forums does that and use the cover of biased fans, then a truly biased fan like me have to write something about it to make them back off, nahi...πŸ˜†

But so glad to see you...And as you are around, please, do write something soon. I have been craving for some well, beautifully written FFs...And you do know how much I know you are good at it...😳

Oh, hush. I figured I don't watch something and stuff happens :|
Now that I do actually have sort of an idea what you're talking about (checked out other threads), I can actually have an opinion about this whole stuff. But I reeeally don't get it. What are people arguing about anyway? That Manik isn't sensitive enough? 
aairahahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seher right..

i would like to properly praise you for this intelligent post...πŸ‘
hats of to you girl for this unbiased post...πŸ‘
waise toh i too love manik..but i am not biased...
i love each and every moment of their's n not just manik's and nandini's...
no but MANAN'S...
together they are perfect..
they complement each other...
they complete each other..
their love is so pure...
but sometimes the real journey starts after confession...
their journey of togetherness...
their journey of being there for each other always..
this is the journey and test of their vow...which they took for each other..
that they will trust each other...love each other..
ao i had absolutely no problem with this track..infact i like this track..
though i hated to see nandini going through this..
u wont believe it..but i literally had tears watching their bench scene..
though i have watched far more emotional and heart wrenching scene but they never made me cry..
but to see nandini going through the pain and manik trying so hard to bring back her nandini made me heart wrench..

i dont know why...but people should understand it..
she was not flinching from manik's touch ...she was flinching from 'the touch'..
even when navya came and kept her hand on her shoulder, she flinched though it was for a second..yet she did...
we can only understand ...No we cant even do that...as we can only pretend to feel what she is feeling..
what she went through...if normal people goes through that...it changes them..it mould them into a new person..
and for crying out loud..she is a teen age girl...whose complete foundation is shaken...
her belief...things on which she lived till now...all seems like a facade to her..a fake belief ..a lie..
and yet we want her to act normal...like really..
we should be happy to just see that atleast she is trying and gathering her courage to be normal for her loved one's sake...the effort it took her to hold manik's finger...it was heart wrenching to watch...
yet we are not able to understand her...

I love their LOVE...
I love the way they understand each other...
I love Manik's Nandini..
I love Nandini's Manik...
I love everything relating to Manik and Nandini...
I love things which they love...
I simply love MANAN...
and thats just coz they have made me...no better..they have forced me to love them...
hats of to them for giving the true meaning of love to love and justifying it...

bye..
take care...
again a very awesome post...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

A.Hajnal thumbnail

Oh, hush. I figured I don't watch something and stuff happens :|
Now that I do actually have sort of an idea what you're talking about (checked out other threads), I can actually have an opinion about this whole stuff. But I reeeally don't get it. What are people arguing about anyway? That Manik isn't sensitive enough? 

Haha, so you do watch after it happens and then stop for sometimes and then watch again...πŸ˜†

Dude, Manik is acting perfectly, just the way he should. He is giving her space and at the same time not letting her hide or suppress the pain, her feelings. He is doing his best to not let her be lost in the darkness...He isn't to be blamed...

It's these so called, self proclaimed biased fans of Manik/Nandini that are painting his actions as something else, his touches of comfort as romantic ones, using all of it as the reason of petty fights between them and misleading others...
CoffeeandInk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@Seher: Ah. But that's still absolutely ridiculous. 
Just because he wants to be close to her, that doesn't change him as a person. He's still the guy who gave up on a girl because he loved his best friend more than he cared for his own happiness. He's the guy who becomes a complete softie whenever Nandini's around. 

I thought something actually happened in the series between MaNan the way everyone was reacting ^.~
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm one of those who can't love one and don't love the other 
I need to see them both and I love them both 

I'm just begging everyone please let the writers tell their story 
A.Hajnal thumbnail

@Seher: Ah. But that's still absolutely ridiculous. 

Just because he wants to be close to her, that doesn't change him as a person. He's still the guy who gave up on a girl because he loved his best friend more than he cared for his own happiness. He's the guy who becomes a complete softie whenever Nandini's around. 

I thought something actually happened in the series between MaNan the way everyone was reacting ^.~

Tell me about it... -______-

And more than anything his that one action, doesn't matter how impulsive it was, has many reasons:- Dhruv, who is more his brother, his kid more than his friend, who has saved his life, the same person to whom he thinks he own more than anyone, has express his love, for the first time, how could Manik snatch his happiness away from him?
And then he has inferiority complex, he is bad and dark for himself, while Nandini and Dhruv are both white and light, perfect for each other.
And he was sure only when Nandini will be with Dhruv she will be happy, as she has always smiles at him.

It's their inability to stop hurting, move one, walk away from each other that has made him so sure about "them"...And then Nandini's word has done magic its own, "Manik, you are perfect, you are perfect for me..." That smile he had on his lips after hearing her... 

And as you said, He's the guy who becomes a complete softie whenever Nandini's around...And his actions has again and again proved that he will always be there for Nandini to make her smile, to protect her and cherish her...

Haha, oh, we can't even imagine what will happen if something like that happen... πŸ˜³