Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Us, who are biased... - Page 2

MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Claps Saher... Lovely...thanks
I love Manik... through his growth ... through his journey from darkness to light...
We saw bits and parts of his sentiments ... his realizations... his fights ... his tests ... his friendship... his love... his trust...

As Manik said... he can't realize his life without her...

I remember the drunk scene ... when Manik said.. I am not going to leave u this time...
he touched him ... and she felt assured... her drunk eyes said it all...

She said it too... about togetherness... they complete each other... they both have faults ...but together they make things perfect..

I think this track was much needed... Love is more than just confession... it also needs testing the words of confession... testing the vow...

I love Nandini for making the way Manik is... for shining for him,,,
and if she is going through a dark phase now... 
I believe our Manik will show the light again ... 
he knows all the magic tricks...

Thanks for the beautiful writing... again
Why fighting People... love the characters with all the beautiful imperfections..
love the "love"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prishika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BRAVO!!!  A much needed post in my opinion.  I had been away from this forum for a good while now, and most if not all of it had to do with the immaturity of the topics. It's Manik's fault, It's Nandani's fault...blah blah blah.
And then they'd call themselves Manan fans.  I like to think I'm a neutral fan, but there's only so much defending a person can do either for Manik, or Nandini before they give up.  Because the blame game is never ending!! 

I still watch all the episodes, but I don't need the extra drama that come in the form of Nandini bias and Manik bias.  I don't understand why people can't just love and enjoy Manan and be flippin' happy!!!!!!
--Yashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A much needed post..u expressed everything so well๐Ÿ‘

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you everyone for reading, liking and agreeing to what I wrote...๐Ÿค— So gald there are still people here who are the right kind of biased...๐Ÿ˜†
@missviolet & dushturain:- Thank you for such an amazing words...๐Ÿค—

@Smiley_23:- Thank you for always reading my posts and views...!!! ๐Ÿค—

@Niya:- How are you kiddo? Thank you...๐Ÿค—

@fawadbae:- Thank you...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
wht a post..๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 8 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omg this has to be one of best posts ever n the MOST UNBIASED TOPIC...๐Ÿ‘

jst wanna say THANK YOU..glad to knw posts lik this still exist in this forum..๐Ÿค—

n to say in context with ur post

i AM a BIASED Manik fan...yet TILL NOW i CAN say i still could connect with Nandini n comin to latest track...its VERY REALISTIC tht shes behavin lik this...all her life she had alwz tried to find goodness in ppl,goodness evn in somethin bad happens...but nw with this tragic things,in her own words her beleif of many things many ppl hv been badly shook...n it will n it HAS to take time to get back to normal n Manik HER PERSONAL FIREFLY(lik Nandu is Manik's PERSONAL STAR) IS there for Nandu to remove the darkness in her life with his light of love,care,understandin n respect to her...!! And thtsy he said today HE CAN WAIT for her...But he would be around her by givin her much needed space..!!

I jst wanna say i am LUCKY to witness such a love story where BOTH hero n heroine loves each other so much n hv nevr felt its his unluck or her unluck as their love for each other is super convincin me to say THEY R LUCKY TO HAVE EACH OTHER in their lives..!!
Edited by Nikki_Titli - 8 years ago
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@sandy_111:- You and me both. Neither of us can understand the reason, because there is NO reason at all. 

@loveparudZAYA:- Great mind thinks alike...๐Ÿ˜† Thank You, for reading and gald you agree...

@aliyaangel:- Thank you. I am gald you liked it...

@Sana:- Haha, thank you. You be forever Manik and MaNan fan...No matter what, you know what to say:- "love the characters with all the beautiful imperfections..love the "love" <<< WORD...

@prishika:- Thank you. Same here, I think most of does that, staying away from the main forum. But sometimes the mess gets too much to ingore and some of us has to jump in it to make a lil bit demage control and vioce the truth. 

@--Yashi--:- Seeing you post around here after so long. Glad you liked what I wrote and agree...๐Ÿ˜ณ
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@AH- Just read this post and so much respect for you. 
Forum goes on war when on-screen both Manik and Nandini have always worked as a unit. Their love for each other gives them strength. He unburdens to her and she is always there to shine for him while he is the spirit that gets her fighting against the darkness, her fears. 

One cannot love Manik and not see the love he shares for Nandini and similarly one cannot relate to Nandini and not feel for their their love for each other. 

MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"No matter what, you know what to say"
Hoping that's a complement... I thank you again...๐Ÿ˜†
hmm.. Its been a long since I write getting inspired by KY2 here...
And the words get evolved๐Ÿ˜‰
By the way ... today's epi was mind blowing
Making me more and more biased to the lover boy...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

CoffeeandInk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I haven't watched any recent episodes. What's been happening? 
I thought it might've been all rainbows and sunshine, but when is it ever? ๐Ÿ˜†

BTW hey Seher! :D