Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Us, who are biased...

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
For us, to whom everything is about Manik...

And for them, to whom everything is about Nandini...

And you, Who is neutral, do you even exist? Because I don't see your essence around here...

I ask you:- What is the true meaning to your being "biased to Manik" or "biased to Nandini"?

As I am "biased to Manik", I can only talk about that...

To me its about smiling when his smiles, crying in his pain, be devastated to even the idea of his grief...

But more than anything loving what/whom he loves. To think of as precious to everything/everyone he holds precious. To give importance to everything/everyone is important to him...

And the truth is, to him, no one and nothing is more important, more precious than Nandini. Nothing and Nobody is, can be loved by him with same intensity, same passion as Nandini is...She is his, "Hamesha" and she is always going to be...

Why is that so difficult to understand that for Manik "it's all about Nandini"?

Why, for some of you, painting his actions in something that it isn't, is being biased to Manik/Nandini? 😲

For the fact I know its has nothing to do with being biased to Manik or biased to Nandini...Stop doing that. Stop  dragging him and his actions in some petty fights between fandoms. Nothing makes me angry more than people mistaking his actions, painting it something vile and selfish. 

Yes, Manik is selfish, when it comes to the well being and protection of the people he loves, only.

Why do we all keep count of their mistakes and then repeat it again and again to others? 

Manik ne yeh kya- Aur Nandini ne woh kya...Why is so important for you all to keep track of every their mistakes and think of it as an excuse when the other one commits a mistake? 

And let's be honest, belonging to an AT or other doesn't matter, being biased to Manik or Nandini has nothing to do with the rubbish a person utters.

And being biased to Manik has nothing to the fact why a person can't understand why she flinches at Manik's touch. How being biased to Manik has anything to do with the fact how a person can't comprehend the pain she is going through. 

In the same way, not understading Manik's need to touch her has anything to do with biased to Nandini. how losing the capacity to differentiate between a romantic touch and a touch of comfort has anything to do with being biased to Nandini.

This, what is happening, should have been the thing that connected us, not be the reason of the rubbish the we are talking about... We all are girls, women, but if that can't make you connect to her, understand her pain, be devastated with and for her, then at least be biased in true sense. Because I don't understand the reason why you can't feel her pain with her, as the person biased to Nandini, for her, as a person biased to Manik...

Why we are, even now, busy in classifying Manik's touch and fighting over it. What is WRONG with you all? 😲

And don't tell me about how you are fighting for Manik/Nandini because you are biased...It has NOTHING to do with being biased to Manik or Nandini. 

To us, to whom its was all about Manik...I don't see how a person biased to Manik, can't see the pain he feels at her pain. How he is dying every second without her smile. How he owns her grieve as his, her tears as his...

So anyone who is biased to Manik, and hopes to see him smiling, first hope that she smiles soon, the smile he loves the most...Because only then he will smile...

So all the people who wishes to see him happy, pray for her happiness. Because her happiness is his...

So all the people who love him, start loving her, because not loving her means not loving all of him, Manik. She is a part of him as she is the reason why he is the way he is...

I don't see how can a person, biased to Manik, is unable to love her. Because Not just his world, his entire universe does revolves around her.

I see her from Manik's eyes, that is why I love her, that is why she is precious to me, that is why she is important to me. And that is why I understand her. Because Manik understands her...Because Manik loves her...Because she is important and precious to him...

That is what being biased to Manik means to me.

Same goes to the people who are biased to Nandini...

I don't see how a person biased to Nandini can't understand Manik, love him, think of him as precious and important...Because the fact is that he was, is and will be all that and more to Nandini...

How can a person biased to Nandini in unable to understand and his mistake his need to comfort her, console her as wanting to romance her? 

How can any of you do that? How can any of you mistake something so selfless and simple as his need to comfort her as something it isn't...Yes, Manik is and will always be a passionate creature, but that doesn't mean he isn't capable to transform that passion in what is the need of hers. Like right now, he is passionate about bring her smile and her old self back...He is passionate about not letting her be lost in that darkness forever.

Sometime back, Flame.Of.Rose (Link -> https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4277832) posted about the languages Manik and Nandini use to communicate...Language of touch and language of word...I don't think anyone who has read that post can mistake Manik's touches as only romantic ones and Nandini's words as only Bhashan...

So all of you, read it. And STOP tainting something I hold very precious and am proud of, their ability to communicate to each other through touches and words...

And then stop dragging ma Manik, his actions and his language of touch in these petty fights of fandoms. Just Stop...

Edited by A.Hajnal - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ushu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can I say I love u... I haven't got such beautiful words like u to express my thought. .. but a wonderful and very apt post.. yes I am MANIK BIASED... and that's why I love Nandini and her smile sooo much... and people who r over analysing MANIK 's and Nandini's actions just stop it ... u can't love like MANIK and NANDINI and u still don't unerstand them and their love..just sit back abd enjoy d show... Their love is eternal... they can't stay away frm each other ... and the Manik fans be patient guyzzz like MANIK is being wid Nandini
A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ushu

Can I say I love u... I haven't got such beautiful words like u to express my thought. .. but a wonderful and very apt post.. yes I am MANIK BIASED... and that's why I love Nandini and her smile sooo much... and people who r over analysing MANIK 's and Nandini's actions just stop it ... u can't love like MANIK and NANDINI and u still don't unerstand them and their love..just sit back abd enjoy d show... Their love is eternal... they can't stay away frm each other ... and the Manik fans be patient guyzzz like MANIK is being wid Nandini

Wow, finally, I got you to replay me...😲 Don't think I haven't noticed you reading my posts, because I did...😃 lol

Thank you for the amazing words...And I love you too, for reading and liking what I wrote this much...Glad we are the same kind of biased...🤗

@Bold :- WORD...😳
missviolet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is just bang on 👏,
Even i often wonder how can someone love manik and not love nandani or love nandni and not love manik...like you even im manik biased...but i also love and adore nnandani...
I belive its not possible to love one and not love the other...because manik that i love so so much is because nandani is with him...we have seen manik 1st from nandanis eyes and then we came to love him...her battles her pain her agony is all as much his as it it hers...like we saw he got nightmares too...with each tear of hers his heart will get sliced into a million pieces, with each tear he will blame him self somemore for not being able to protect her.she says she is lost and i belive that manik will hold her hand n guide her out of the darkness shes locked her self up in. Coz only he can...

They r incomplete without each other. so if ur baised, you can either love both of them to love one of them completely, or you can love an incomplete half.

dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you thank you thank you

Finally voice of reason...

How much i love this post!!

Best post ever!

👏
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey...
I just love the way you always express ur views... Specially this one...

reading the post frm manik biased and nandini biased I was feeling did I see the same episode ? Hw can ppl misunderstand both Manik Nandini... Hw can anyone blame or bash either one of them...

Thank u for making this post... Was very Much needed...
N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh seher, u just said everything..

RESPECT for this post..

love
Niya
sandy_111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
luvly post...ok i wnder if m biased or nt..n which way also...i dnt fnd nethng wrong wd manik ystrday he was trying to console hs love...he was completely correct at hs part...so was nandini...yes both r r8 at dre own space...nandini is brokn manik cnt see hr broken...i dnt kno wats wrong wd d ntire scenerio??? isn't it realistic? ? i mean why sum ppl r saying nandu is overacting n analysing manik's touch...i jst cnt undrstand...Edited by sandy_111 - 8 years ago
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm speechless 👏 exactly what I was thinking ...
but I'm not good with words so thanx for making this amazing post...
aliyaangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wooww.. i jus loved ur post..
ur way of explaining things is very nice ...
thanx for making such a post.. :)