Warmth between kids

Posted: 8 years ago
The kids are nice. All the 3.

I liked the way shivam hugged abhi and abhi reciprocated. While mannu looked on.

I loved the way Ganga wiped tears from Shivam's face.

Hope this separation will make them come closer though away.

I loved the way ganga and anandi hugged each other. Kodak moment!

Life is too short and we must savour good moments when they come.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 8 years ago
I hope DS spend equal time in both place Shiv Niketan & BH 
if she spend little more time with Shivam as he shifts to new place will put her in tight spot  

soon Q will raise from BH kids that DS is spending more time with Shivam Anandi ðŸ¤” so equation remain same ðŸ˜³

wish to see Anandi Shivam getting closer instead off DS spending time with them ..hope so... 

Shivam giving away his video game means he feels due to him his mamma moves out... Anandi had tough task ahead ...first DS shd be more careful...let Shivam have space...if he complain feel sad bad now let it be slowly Anandi can engage with other activity 

Warmth between the kids has been there from the beginning . If we go by the conversations between the Abhi and Mannu or between Shivam and his mother regarding his attachment with Singh brothers despite the frequent fights.
But this bond is going to be tested because of their individual personalities.

I think the story has moved forward for Anandi . She has moved on from Singhs and now she is officially on her own . She also made sure that bonds remain intact but don't interfere in her life.

I hope Singhs also do the same . Keep the bonds but don't let them dictate them.

Anandi is clear in her mind that she is moving out for the peace and happiness of everyone including hers .
Jagya Ganga and Dsa should also realise that the move is for the best for all and move on.
Stop bringing Anandi and her kid in between their family.

Really don't want to see this great bond any more

It's time that they focus on Anandi and the little girl and the bond they share which looks like it is going to be the bond which will help them sail the rough weather they are bound to hit when they get to know they are mother and daughter . Of course Shivam can play a big role by being the bridge between guilt ridden mother and angry daughter.

yes story is moving forward though pace is slow ...still some progress

hope this shifting out turn out to be good ...esp one can see Anandi Shivam bond ...

DS shd be careful not to be weak if Shivam try EB her for staying otherwise no use of shifting out ...

Shivam asking DS ...that promise from DS making  🤔 hope Anandi steps in ask DS ... plz writers wish to see Anandi Shivam bond now high time ...

i am sure Shivam will maha happy seeing DS in SN...but this is shd be in limit
Originally posted by blushing

yes story is moving forward though pace is slow ...still some progress

hope this shifting out turn out to be good ...esp one can see Anandi Shivam bond ...

DS shd be careful not to be weak if Shivam try EB her for staying otherwise no use of shifting out ...

Shivam asking DS ...that promise from DS making  🤔 hope Anandi steps in ask DS ... plz writers wish to see Anandi Shivam bond now high time ...

i am sure Shivam will maha happy seeing DS in SN...but this is shd be in limit
He can be attached to Dsa but more important is that he realises that his home is where his mother is and his mother and sister are his family.
I think they should now more concentrate on re bonding of Anandi and Shivam and Jagya Ganga and their children and completely separate the stories.
Edited by aparnauma - 8 years ago
It is not about exchange of gifts but it is exchange of goodwill.

I am also interested about abhi and I hope CVs dont sideline him. They are concentrating on mannu as of now.

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

It is not about exchange of gifts but it is exchange of goodwill.

I am also interested about abhi and I hope CVs dont sideline him. They are concentrating on mannu as of now.

it means Shivam is not that bad ðŸ˜† he is naughty over smart but certainly not evil does not hurt / harm intentionally

poor Abhi ... CV and even writers sidelined him too just like DS Shivam     
Edited by blushing - 8 years ago
Originally posted by blushing

it means Shivam is not that bad ðŸ˜† he is naughty over smart but certainly not evil does not hurt / harm intentionally

poor Abhi ... CV and even writers sidelined him too just like DS Shivam     

Children can never be bad.  They may fight but they will forget soon.

We saw very little of real shivam. Now It will be interesting if we see a different Shivam who will have a better equation with his mother in the absence of dadisa.