India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

I am coming Jodha :Laboni:(((( PIC

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Whatever happens you cannot come in between the love of JOJA they will fight you and protect each other all your mantra tantra will be wasted so be careful with what you plan
what a NR lol

Laboni Evil Smile You wont ever get the Shahi Blood of SH Jalaluddin Mohammad Akbar

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 12 May 2015 at 10:00pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bhargavikrishnastephie34Abi23Sweetshruthi_Dexterity__akdha.forever_GeetbaalaSindhuMenon.GreekPrincess.harshu27YD.AH

SindhuMenon IF-Rockerz
SindhuMenon
SindhuMenon

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Well said and agree. Looking at the actress who is Laboni, I have no fear too. LOL. I just cant watch these Black magic..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

crystalwings Goldie
crystalwings
crystalwings

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Can't understand where JA casting crew found the below average looking person to play the enchantress role ...Laboni's less than spectacular looks will have Jalal running away from her soon...

PutijaChalhov

Ndi81 Goldie
Ndi81
Ndi81

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
why all ladies want to snatch jalal from jodha hahahaa poor jalal, may be he think " damn why these ladies all fall for me, cant they understand that i love my biwi alot and that my biwi super posessive, here come another lady so now i must prepare to face jodha begum jealously " LOLLOLLOL
how the hell laboni know bout jodha ? did she hire private investigator to collect data bout jalal ? LOLLOLand find out that jalal love jodha a lot ?Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenonPutijaChalhov

harshu27 IF-Stunnerz
harshu27
harshu27

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:09am | IP Logged
awsum pics...dis witchy witch doesn't luk like a witch at alll agr attractive rehti toh kuch samaj me aata ki she cn giv an attempt of trapping jalal dat 2 only attempt whch I feel she wont b successful...I really cnt understd y frm all of d thngs d cvs hav choosen dis junk witchy witch track unko koi aur creativity dikhane ke liye ache tracks nahi mila hopeless ppl...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenonPutijaChalhov

PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SindhuMenon

Well said and agree. Looking at the actress who is Laboni, I have no fear too. LOL. I just cant watch these Black magic..

Susan
Laboni jab viewers ko nahi lubati to Jalal ko kaise lubayegiLOL you can skip the scenes with black magic but it wont be like fear files

SindhuMenon

PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexniko

Can't understand where JA casting crew found the below average looking person to play the enchantress role ...Laboni's less than spectacular looks will have Jalal running away from her soon...

We will all be happy if Jalal runs away from her in this fake NR track

SindhuMenon

PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ndi.anggraeni81

why all ladies want to snatch jalal from jodha hahahaa poor jalal, may be he think " damn why these ladies all fall for me, cant they understand that i love my biwi alot and that my biwi super posessive, here come another lady so now i must prepare to face jodha begum jealously " LOLLOLLOL
how the hell laboni know bout jodha ? did she hire private investigator to collect data bout jalal ? LOLLOLand find out that jalal love jodha a lot ?Wink

Bold probably she saw in her witch magic mirrorLOLLOL all ladies who fall for Jalal are dense they dont know he fell for Jodha before marriage and love kept on increasing day by day and never fell out of love

SindhuMenon

Go to top