Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noor- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Previous years, Cuttack was an alternate home for DC, since Hyderabad was jinxed for them, but after the team became SRH, they've been doing better there.  Now it's more a Telegu squad, and there for H'bad and Vizag.

KKR could use an alternate home than Eden.  Ranchi might as well be CSK's due to Dhoni.

LOL I don't really understand the logic behind Pune being Punjab's home.The choice of Home Grounds for many teams have been messed up this year.😆

P.S.-I heard Afghanistan Cricketers are given HPCA Stadium for their matches.Is that the reason why HPCA was not Punjab's Home Ground this year or is there some other reason?
SharabiPirate thumbnail
Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

Robin or 9tanki..May be Suhail..or u ?? 😲 🤣

picture abhi baaki hai mere dost 😈
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: BanZAara..

picture abhi baaki hai mere dost 😈

main bhi wahi bol raha hoon !!! 😆
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Prabhnoor-

I know I was joking.But yeah I agree with what you said.I think RR are almost out of the race now.It's like they brought this upon themselves.Don't know what happened to them.They were looking invincible in the beginning and now they have been in a never ending losing streak.As much as I dislike KKR one think is for sure beating them would be really hard but the match is in Mumbai so anything is possible.KKR are more like Ghar ke Sher IMO.

I just want SRH to qualify at any cost.I hope they are able to beat RCB but for that they would have to strengthen their bowling.I hope they are able to buy some good Indian Players in the next auction.This year was proof of how badly they need a Good Indian Player(Both in Bowling as well as batting department).

In bowling, SRH has been fine, unless you're talking about their spin department, where they only have Karn.  In batting, they desperately need 3 quality Indian batsmen, so that they can select both Steyn & Boult w/o hurting themselves.  Like I suggested previously, they should get Pujara and Anirudha Srikkanth, playing them @ #3 and 5.  Have Henriques at #4.

KKR is a much better all round team now than any time in their history.  Both times that they won, they were a 3 man army - Gauti, Kallis and Narine.  This year, they've seen contributions in batting from Gauti, Robin, Russell, Surya and even Yousuf, while in bowling, Umesh, Morne, Chawla, Russell and Botha have been lifting their weights.  This year, if KKR wins it, they'd have deserved it even more than when just Gauti, Kallis and Narine won it for them.
Edited by .Vrish. - 8 years ago
Noor- thumbnail

thats y they can not win.. CSK has an all round team n most of them play for Team India !!! KKR also hav good balance between Intl n domestic players !!! so they hav won twice each.  😆

CSK have been really lucky with their Players.They have found the right players from all over the world.😆

KKR won because of Narine last year IMO.And that's the reason for some people's hatred for KKR considering he was bowling with an illegal action till last year.
Edited by Prabhnoor- - 8 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^ He was only bowling w/ such an action in the CLT20 last year.  Nothing can be said about what he did before that - if the umps didn't call him on it those 3 years, it's illegitimate to cast aspersions on what he did then
Noor- thumbnail

being a blind fan...its fun  !!! 😆 

if he is form of his lyf shoudnt that threat India's chances !!! 😲

auctions happen each year.so does releases !!! you can release any player any time n he can be auctioned in the same year.  😆

LOL I don't know about that as I'm nobody's fan(This includes all Celebs,Teams,Cricketers and all LOL).😆

Earlier auctions didn't happen every year na?🤔

P.S.-I'm an Australian Supporter so obviously Maxi being in the form of his life will be awesome for Australia.
SharabiPirate thumbnail

main bhi wahi bol raha hoon !!! 😆

tujhe mere pe confidence nahi hai😆
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Prabhnoor-

CSK have been really lucky with their Players.They have found the right players from all over the world.😆

KKR won because of Narine last year IMO.And that's the reason of some people's hatred for KKR considering he was bowling with an illegal action till last year.

CSK r by far the best IPL team in all seasons  !!!  well i hate to say that !!! 😆

i would rather say Uthappa n Gambhir. but in 2012 it was Narine. Action reporting n clearing all hav been very suspicious !!! 😛
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Archana I swear laal dress mein bomb lagdi menu. 😳