Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: PunjabiKudi_17

apun leaving 😛 Gunnite.. Enjoy krna mtch agr hua 😆

Tussi Badi Jaldi Bhagti ho. 😆
Noor- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

totally since match is in Hyd. if match was at Wankhede never go with so many fast bowlers n must drop Ishant sharma but they will hav to replace with Praveek Kumar  !!! 

well if MI beats KKR tomorrow i will route for MI versus SRH !!! 😆

Ishant has been a big let down(Except for one game I guess).He was a disaster in the last game against KXIP.He almost won the game for KXIP.LOL If Punjab didn't have to make 28 in the last over then they would have easily won the game going by how Miller was in Killer Mood.😆

SRH lacks good Indian Players both in batting as well as bowling department.Bhuvi has been good so far other than him no one comes to my mind.
Noor- thumbnail

Originally posted by: BanZAara..

Kaun Jeet Raha Hai? 😛

Rain.😆

And KXIP.If you know what I mean.😆
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Previous years, Cuttack was an alternate home for DC, since Hyderabad was jinxed for them, but after the team became SRH, they've been doing better there.  Now it's more a Telegu squad, and there for H'bad and Vizag.

KKR could use an alternate home than Eden.  Ranchi might as well be CSK's due to Dhoni.

No cities wanna loose match!! Bengal had elections Cuttack was lucky !!! DC played 2 matches one season too !!!  😆
tomnjerry2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BanZAara..

Kaun Jeet Raha Hai? 😛

Robin or 9tanki..May be Suhail..or u ?? 😲 🤣
Noor- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tomnjerry2

sometimes acceptable not always !!! welcome!!! 😆

oh yeah u only support KXIP n they can hav only match thr !!! 😛 who knows may be KXIP will release Maxwell next year. Miller little chance though !!! 😛

@Bold-Didn't understand this statement.Can you please explain.😆

Na I don't see them releasing Maxwell just because of one bad season.He is an asset when in form.And I have high hopes from him.I wish he is in the form of his life in Next Year's T-20 WC.😆

P.S.-Is it confirmed that there will be an auction next year?

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

10.10pm There will be another inspection at 10.30pm.

10.05pm Nagraj says the delay is because of "a wet patch at sweeper cover if an RHB is facing the dressing room. About 15 ground staff are addressing the issue under the guidance of Daljit Singh, the curator."

...aaand some more reading material, this time from The Cricket Monthly. Ahmer Naqvi writes about his five favourite bowling actions.

While we wait for updates, here's something to read and ponder: the fate of the proposed India-Pakistan series later this year, and perhaps even its host country, could hinge on who gets to broadcast it.

9.45pm Javagal Srinath, the match referee, is out with the umpires, and they're having a look around the outfield. A couple of members of the groundstaff are prodding the turf with long spiky rods. And now the umpires are talking to George Bailey. There will be another inspection at 10.05pm.

9.30pm The inspection is on. We'll bring you news as soon as we get any. The match officials are out in the middle, discussing something, pointing at things. The covers are entirely off, and the Super Soppers are at work.

SHRINIWAS KELKA: "Has it ever been considered that along with reduction in overs for interruptions, number of wickets to be taken should also be reduced? Is it not ridiculous that even if the match is of 12 overs, you still have 10 wickets in hand?"

9.00pm According to the IPL website, there will be an inspection at 9.30pm.

8.55pm We're five minutes from starting to lose overs. Stay tuned for further weather and ground updates.

8.45pm Update from the ground. The covers are being peeled off the pitch, and the captains are chatting with the match officials.

Srikanth: "As the overs get reduced, RCB looks more and more dangerous as the probability of their big 3 playing all the overs increase with every reduced over!"

Nelson: "@Sooryanarayanan: I doubt it, with all this money, they are on PS4 now. "

Sandeep: "From ground. It seems reductions of overs is unavoidable here. Still slightly drizzling."

Sooryanarayanan: "Maybe they are playing PS3."

Pinkesh: "It was because on TV they are showing highlights of first match."

8.10pm As far as we know, there's been no toss, but Kings XI have tweeted this (now they've removed it):

TOSS | George Bailey has won the toss and @lionsdenkxip will BOWL first against @RCBTweets#KXIPvRCB #KXIP #IPL

" Kings XI Punjab (@lionsdenkxip) May 13, 2015

8.05pm We have news, and it isn't great news. It's begun raining again.

Neethan: "Chris Gayle's averages 60.44 and has a strike-rate of 174.91 from nine innings against Kings XI while playing for RCB. His scores against Kings XI are 107, 0, 87, 71, 61, 77, 20, 4 & 117."

7.45pm Nagraj says it hasn't been raining for around 10 minutes, but the covers remain on. We'd earlier said the toss would happen at 8.00pm, but we're not sure about that. Hang on as we get more information.

Nishant : "I have a feeling that today is going to be Maxwell's day..We saw Miller in action the other day and this season would not be complete without a massive Maxwell's innings. "

Avinash: "Which side is Vettori representing?" -- He's RCB's head coach.

7.24pm The pitch is going back under covers. Nagraj says a drizzle has begun. Which is particularly bad for fans at the stadium, since there are no roofs over the stands, except the pavilion and the one opposite. Getting some TV pictures as well, of Daniel Vettori and Virat Kohli treading in a gingerly manner over the covers.

Dev: "We need Gayle storms not rain storms"

Rakesh: "3rd rain-affected game for RCB. Rain is ruining their chances of gaining one of the top 2 spots."

7.15pm Evening, everyone. It was raining earlier today in Mohali, but our correspondent Nagraj Gollapudi, who's at the stadium, says it's stopped now. The covers have come off the pitch but the rest of the ground remains under them.

Kings XI Punjab are on a seven-match winless streak, while Royal Challengers Bangalore have won five of their last six, and look well placed to reach the playoffs. The last time these two sides met, RCB handed out a 138-run thumping. Is there any chance Kings XI can pick up a consolation win? Read Deivarayan Muthu'spreview to find out.

tomnjerry2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prabhnoor-

Ishant has been a big let down(Except for one game I guess).He was a disaster in the last game against KXIP.He almost won the game for KXIP.LOL If Punjab didn't have to make 28 in the last over then they would have easily won the game going by how Miller was in Killer Mood.😆

SRH lacks good Indian Players both in batting as well as bowling department.Bhuvi has been good so far other than him no one comes to my mind.

thats y they can not win.. CSK has an all round team n most of them play for Team India !!! KKR also hav good balance between Intl n domestic players !!! so they hav won twice each.  😆
tomnjerry2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prabhnoor-

@Bold-Didn't understand this statement.Can you please explain.😆

Na I don't see them releasing Maxwell just because of one bad season.He is an asset when in form.And I have high hopes from him.I wish he is in the form of his life in Next Year's T-20 WC.😆

P.S.-Is it confirmed that there will be an auction next year?

being a blind fan...its fun  !!! 😆 

if he is form of his lyf shoudnt that threat India's chances !!! 😲

auctions happen each year.so does releases !!! you can release any player any time n he can be auctioned in the same year.  😆