ravi is deeply in love with devika

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
before i start...i would love to say...krip was looking very handsome and dashing in his black velvet sherwani...😳...kudos to his performance...in the entire epi...he was talking through his eyes and expressions only...i  am mesmerise by his eyes...its too intoxicated...i can't separate ravi from krip nor krip from ravi...krip just lives and breathes ravi garewal...very natural performance...⭐️ 

coming to the topic...ravi is deeply in love with devika...its very evident from his eyes...the way he looks at devika...mesmerise by her beauty...he loves both her inner and outer beauty...he cannot see devika in tears...and do all possible ways to make her happy...when sakshi took away devika...he was hurt and there was pain his eyes...he felt as if he is loosing devika...he couldn't bear the pain...when the engagement happen...ravi was in pain...he kept silent but his eyes speaks his pain...when devika looks at him...he gave a smile and through gesture...ravi tells her..he is fine...but deep down in his heart...he was in pain...love is known to be happy with beloved happiness...he thought devika was thinking abt saket...he becomes happy to see her happy and that smile heals some of his pain...he also praise devika in his heart...how she is so different...special...caring...selfless...it seems like all his life...ravi only met spoilt brats who care only abt themselves and have no self-respect...its the first time he came across a women whom is head strong...independant...self-respecting...selfless and caring...that nature of devika has touched his heart...when devika's father hesitate to give his blessing to devika...ravi felt bad...and he was confused why her father is behaving harshly towards he
his own daughter...he was noticing and studying everyone's reactions...when devika was crying...he couldn't see her crying...devika was crying but ravi was in pain...ravi really loves devika alot...though he never shows it in action since she is committed but his eyes reveals how much he loves her...she means the world for him

I feel that very soon...ravi will realise and accept his feelings of love for devika...he might confess his love to devika too but she will not accept ravi's love even though she too deeply in love with him...reasons are well known she is engaged to saket and she will not go against her family...she will be in denial mode...but ravi knows she is lying...he knows she loves him...he will be determined to make devika accept her feelings for him thus he will use nivedita to make devika jealous...we will have some real passionate moments b/w Ravika...ravi's plan will work since devika doesn't like him flirting with ladies...it will lead nivedita to grow obsessed with him...i feel ravi will realise his love soon

what are your thoughts guys...
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tipsy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I agree with u , I want both of them to
Realize there love for each other and soon
Before she ends up getting married to that
Evil saket
RisingPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Mages beautiful summarization of Ravi's feelings
And yes I wish they realise their feelings very soon
And even I could feel the pain Ravi was going through during the engagement
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Mages very well written 👏👏

I just loved the last 2 episodes especially the way Ravi is mesmerised with Devika's beauty and innocence off late .. Like u said Krip knows how to express with his eyes and his intoxicated look that he gives to Devika often clearly indicates that he has madly fallen in love with her 😳 but just wants to remain in denial since he knows she is already committed to someone else ..

Whether its the ring scene in washroom or yesterday the mirror scene followed by the pin-up scene , one can already feel the sexual tention between both Ravika as they get physically close to each other and become a bit conscious of each other's presense 😉😳...

I just loved the way their friendship has developed too and yesterday both actually got into a light flirting mode too with Ravi teasing her about her anger and Devika patting him in a friendly way 😉..And then the way Ravi tells her "u look beautiful" with that mesmerising look ,. ufff that was hot 😳... No wonder both looked a bit guilty and embarassed when Sakshi tells them to stop flirting with each other and come out for the engagement 😉😆 .. One feels guilty if they r caught red-handed and in this case Ravika were indeed caught red-handed by Sakshi while both were lost into each other 😛

Like u said Ravi was in pain too as he sees Devika taken away from him for her engagement  .. his expressions clearly suggested that he felt heartbroken that moment as if he is loosing something very precious from his life  🥺 ... But then he sees her smiling during the engagement and assumes that she is happy with Saket and so seeing her happy , he too decides to b happy in her happiness .. Now thats what true love is all about .. hai na 😳...

While Saket is only thinking about his own happiness with Devika even if it comes at the cost of giving pain to Devika or snatching away her freedom  , we hv Ravi thinking about her happiness and always wants to see her smile even if it comes at the cost of his heartbreaking ...Quite a good contrast shown between both the guys in Dervika's life 👍🏼 ...

I bet in future Ravi will also play a cruicial role in bridging the gap between Devika and her father and also finding out the mystry related to her birth since he was carefully noticing the kind of estranged relation she shares with her father and he definitely dint like Devika in tears that moment , so he will definitely find out the story behind it ..

Also as a friend Ravi promised to b always there for her whenever she will b in pain .. I m sure Ravi will fulfill this promise by protecting her from the demon Saket ... Its clear that Ravi can go to any extreme to see her happy and smiling 😳

I do hv doubts if Ravi will play the jealousy game with Devika by flirting with his new boss Nivedita , though I would love to see that 😛... Reason why I hv my doubts is because even if Ravi realises he is in love with Devika , still will he try to convince Devika about it knowing well that she is already comitted to someone else and he sort of assmues that she is happy with Saket .. So in this case will he still want to force his love on Devika after realising his love for her ? 🤔... He will take the jealousy route only if he finds out that Devika is not happy with Saket and how this rishta is forced on her  and then mayb Sakshi can tell Ravi that Devika too loves him but is in denial because of her loyalty towards her family .. Only then Ravi may take jealousy route to make sure Devika too confesses her love for him and comes out of this forced relation with Saket .. Lets see how it goes .. But most important is Ravi first realising his love for Devika ... I hope CVs do take the passionate route and dont show a sacrificing Ravi .. lets hope for the best ..
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with you mages...lovely way of writing it...I am sure he will realise his feelings soon...not just that but he will also ask devika or look for reasons why she does get upset...
I wonder how she will feel when she realise that he loves her...oh and I agree he looks totally dashing in the sherwani suit he was wearing  ...

To be honest when it comes to there love I reckon saket or ravi new boss is going to be the devil in the unity of there love...wonder when we get to meet her ...as far as I think the new boss is the one that is going to make devika realise her feelings and as for ravi... I think he won't say what he feels toll he gets to see what she thinks as he has shown in the past episodes that he values there friendship...

I hope devika sister also helps her realise there love for each other she will be there to set saket straight I hope... 

Anyways let's see what CVS have in mind ...

shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
agreed. he was superb in yestarday whole epi. and yes he deeply fall in love with devika.
Virman2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed with everything you said.  I want to see Ravi jealous.