Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

the problems with these tellywood characters

Queen_of_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
HI guys...I just found this on Tumblr...The credit goes to the person who wrote it "Kiyaksgian"..I literally was rolling on the floor reading this!..No harm intended to any character!!

Maan Singh Khurana (msk): 

omg did someone call...i mean SHOUT out for msk here? we kinda love his distinct jawline and his superb martial arts skills here but seriously with all that shouting, a sensitive girl like me aint got no time for that. if he is so busy shouting at me for everything i do then when will we get to spend time together? and oh god, itni aankhein dikhayege mujhe toh meri aankhein khud hi phatt jayegi aha. WHAT IF HE FLY KICKS ME OUT OF THE HOUSE IN HIS ANGER. omg cause i was seriously waiting for the day for my hubby to be this angry with me nahhh mann.

Arnav Singh Raizada (asr): 

what the! this is the guy that everyone loves - like literally every girl in the world loves and just wants to be the jalebi to his low blood sugar levels. this guy tho, if fly kicks are bad then i dont know what the worst is from such an insanely aggressive man like arnav. i wouldn't be surprised if he pushed me off a building with all that anger.itna physical torture omg im like a ploggy person so id be bruised and hurt so easily, last thing i want is to be hospitalized for most of my married life with him.

Asad Ahmed Khan (aak):

woh...actually...main...im quiet, introverted and shy just like asad himself but omg if it takes him to follow me all the way to ajmer to say he loves me then i cant be as slow as this guy. mujhse zyaada toh woh khud sharmaata hai, and is confused half the time, this doesn't work as im so indecisive anyway so what role do i play in the relationship? i am not being the guy in the relationship if he is going to act so shy around me nahh mann...i cant deal with such slow people lmao.

Manik Malhotra:

this guy, as tall and as handsome he is he just cant seem to control himself. he is so touchy and feely in the romantic way and this is not acceptable, what if im watching netflix and he is trying to get all romantic, no this is not allowed, i have personal space here manik! every two minutes i cant handle someone tryna seduce me and kiss me cause actually its very awkward in real life so no thanks manik baby. manik compared to asad is on a speeding boat which i am not ready to sail either.

Rishabh Kundra (rk): 

is he the rk to my madhubala? itna cheesy dialogue marenge toh kasam se usko chod dungi. if he is saying so many dialougues how will i know what he is saying is true or just a cheesy dialogue to please me? and this rockstar wala attitude is just going to piss me off in the end. it would just become difficult to trust this guy and his words and im too easily gullible for this kinda shit.

Rudra Pratap Ranawat: 

this guy works in the army what if he shoots me dead during an argument? nahh mann im not for that kinda life i wanna be alive when im around this guy and not threatened under a gun aha..
I couldnt find a gif for him..sorry!!😳😳😳

Queen of Cabir 😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khadupam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My god
That was 🤣 👍🏼
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🤣
and this person touched on two of  my favorite characters -ASR & MSK
Originally posted by: OmaRamdass

🤣

and this person touched on two of my favorite characters -ASR & MSK

Mine too!!! I love LOVE MSK AND ASR!! Pehli nazar ka PeHle pyaar!! I was rofling After reading this!! It was just too funny 😆
aairahahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣
it was hilarious sara...
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They are all mills & boon characters and i love reading those love stories so i fell in love with all these characters 
Originally posted by: aairahahmad

🤣

it was hilarious sara...

I know right!! Flying kick out of the house!! I cannot stop laughing!! This is all true!!
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

this was so funny🤣

truth be i watched almost all of these shows, though really followed IPK completely😆
but everything written was true🤣
Originally posted by: Miminits

this was so funny🤣

truth be i watched almost all of these shows, though really followed IPK completely😆
but everything written was true🤣

I followed IPK and Geet all the way..Never been a huge fan of the other shows...Just went really crazy for msk and asr...I stopped qubool hai after zoya died...

Whoever wrote this...has a great sense of humor...
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
err this is not good at all 😕