My thoughts on episode 203

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
 the whole episode was basically based on the past of Durga Devi Patel...And i must say that woman had an harsh life so here goes...

Just the starting of the flashback she looked so young and in love full of joy and then we heard her father was against this middle class lifestyle...still DD being the rebel went against him and got married...

then we saw she got a son...how sweet was that they started off so well had children and all...i was so loving this story so far especially when she said her fairy was born afterwards...

Suddenly the middleclass life was getting ruff because Shi decided to play a leader and started a protest for better working conditions...well im all for fight for people rights...but seriously he had a big family to worry about...

Things got more worse when the kids started to go to bed hungry...so sad to see how this fantasy life that Durga Devi thought would be perfect turned out...now she wanted a change but Shiv being a man of his word had hope that this strike will work out for the best...

Now poor Ronan got sick...the Patel's being poor at the time could not afford a private hospital, unless they borrowed the money but Shiv again believed in the government went to a public hospital...

Durga Devi finally sumed up the courage to ask her Papa for money and he gave her all he had...but the shocking part it was too late...Ronan died and I'm shocked to my core...our poor stone hearted middle class hating DD lost a child...

In comes saviour Shiv with money only the kid is done dead...and what he does next, he leaves at no point in time did I see DD tell him to leave but he saw how she was and he left...

Durga Devi turned DD because she now knew money makes people happy, the pain of losing one child made her become a strong individual and she built a awesome business..

Flashback ended and Roshni finally realizes her mom is the best mom in the world...which was a remarkable moment for me to she how well they acted this scene...

Fanfreakintastic episode and it deserves...
Edited by stephie34 - 8 years ago
this is really a heart-wrenching episode Can't see DD's pain and her struggles to come to this position is really fab thing😊 DD is the gem of women πŸ‘πŸ‘ all her hard earnings were snatched by that vulture Sim suddenly... thanks to Sid that he settled everything back to DD😊

Awesome post as always my frnd😊
Edited by madhuharini - 8 years ago
awesome review as usual πŸ˜Š
roshni dd were excellent here 
Fantastic review..

Totally loved this DD based episode.. hee dialogues were amazing especially towards the end.. very heart touching. Very realistic.
Awesome post for an emotional epi...πŸ‘πŸ˜­
It was too painful to see dd's past story... And i loved how roshni came and sat beside her to saying she was failure not u...😭 Both ma-beti rocked the epi emotionally...😳
i feel story what dd told to roshni is nt complete truth i mean gng by sid and naani expression am sure there is something else hidden too
Awesum review nd epi was emotional 😭