Fan Fictions

Virika OS: Infinite Love

KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Hellooo 😊 Here's an OS requested by Sowmya, takes place when Viren "kidnaps" Jeevika in Mumbai and what happens between the scenes...         

If a thing loves, it is infinite
~ William Blake

She couldn't remain upset at him for long.

She never could.

When she thought about it, it was actually quite sweet of him to plan to surprise her with a horse-drawn carriage. Although, the kidnapping part had sent her into heart palpitations.

Mumbai by night was exquisitely lit up with flickering lights. The traffic was not as bad, there was less noise and bustle and as they travelled over a bridge, she could see the waters glowing gold, reflecting the city lights.

"So, how was my surprise?" Viren wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"With the kidnapping or without?"

He winced, his jaw was still sore from the surprising strength of her blow, "Without."

"Lovely," she murmured, gazing out into the night. It had such an old, classic style to it, like from an old film with Shammi Kapoor. Indeed, when he had started serenading her with that beautiful song, "Tumsa Nahi Dekha," she couldn't help but have her exasperation with him melt away.

She shivered at a cool breeze of wind and ever attentive of her, Viren pulled her more closely to him, gently rubbing up and down her arms. Truly, how could she remain upset with him, when all that he did...was for her?

"Thank you, Virenji," she turned to face him, feeling a little repentant at how severely she'd chastised him.

"For the kidnapping, too?" he teased, pulling back a strand of hair that had escaped in the wind and tucking it behind her ear.

She smiled, "Except for that."

"I thought I'd give you a surprise," he ran his hand through his hair, guiltily.

"Oh, it was a surprise alright. You gave me the shock of my life!"

"You handled it very well. God forbid anyone actually attempt to kidnap you, they'd be scared off, themselves! Mrs. Jeevika Viren Vadhera...not to mention your slap!"

She touched his jaw carefully, "I am sorry about that. Does it hurt a lot?"

"A little..." he quite liked having her minister to him. His Fikar Minister. He loved it best when she worried about him. "I think I should take you to court with me next time! You can be my bodyguard."

She laughed, out of pure amusement and he was happy because it had been so long since she had truly been happy, out of anxiety of her sister's condition. He'd missed the innocence of her smile, the sincerity of her laugh...and he was willing to do all that was in his power to let her remain so.

"How's Manvi?"

He was glad to see that her smile remained undiminished, "She loves Mumbai! We had so much fun touring around the city. We went to see the doctor, but he hasn't given us the results yet. I'm sure he can help her."

"Where are they, by the way? Manvi and Virat?" he posed casually. He knew Virat would be taking good care of her.

"He took her out for a surprise," Jeevika smiled, "He wants her to be happy."

"Like I want you to be happy," the words slipped out before he realized and he winced, but Jeevika seemed not to realize his accidental blunder, referring to Virat's love for her sister.

She leaned her head on his shoulder, "I missed you."

He sighed contentedly, kissing the top of her head, "I missed you, too."

Closer.

Closer.

Distance was excruciating. 

She blushed under his intense gaze and wrapped her arms around him tightly. They were sitting in the balcony, under the stars, quite a romantic settlement, after their horse-drawn carriage ride through the city.

When she pulled back finally, he asked, "Why are you going far?"

"I'm not going far, I'm right here."

She got up, smilingly, but he caught her hand and got up also; she could feel his presence behind her and he murmured in a dangerously low tone, "I kidnapped you, Mrs. Vadhera. You're my hostage now."

She found that she didn't really mind the idea; his fingers entwined with hers, although she still did not turn to face him.

"Are you going to sell me for ransom?"

"No," he spun her around so abruptly, her hands braced themselves on his shoulders and he clasped her waist with his. "While I do require ransom...I don't believe I'm ever letting you go."

"Isn't that cheating?" she asked.

"You belong to me...there's no reason for me to let you go," he shrugged.

"But, your ransom?"

"You were away from me for too long a time...I need compensation."

"Kya?"

"One kiss for every hour you were apart from me," he said, without hesitation.

Her eyes widened and she blushed, "Virenji!"

"Kya? You made the decision to leave me, now you have to deal with the consequences," he leaned forward.

"If I remember correctly, you were the one who couldn't come with me because of your work!" Jeevika stated, with a smug smile.

He pretended to think for a moment, then inclined his head ever so slightly, his dark eyes dropping from her grey ones, to her lips, "Well, then in that case, it is I, who must pay ransom..."

"For being a bad pati?" she asked in a breathy whisper, her eyes lowering.

"I've been very...very...very bad..." he murmured, tracing his finger across her mouth.

Her gaze floated back up to his eyes and she smiled in her sweet, bashful way, before turning to leave the balcony. Before he could follow her to their room, however, she'd slid the glass door forward. He leaned his forehead against it, where hers was, her eyes sparkling with mischief. She placed her hands on the glass where his were splayed behind, almost tauntingly, before bringing them to trace the contours of his face. He touched his finger to his mouth and tapped it on the glass, where her lips were behind and he could have sworn she blushed. This game of silence, he knew only too well he would come out the victor.

He skimmed his hand across the glass, hers following, until both reached the lock, sliding it back with a soft click. Deftly, stepping forward, he brought his hands over hers on the door, her back to his chest, pressing her to the cool glass. Her breath caught, as he let his hands very slowly trail over her arms and she revelled in the warmth of it, so divergent from the ice of the glass. When she felt his hands at her shoulders, he gently pushed her hair back to one side and very lightly blew down her neck; involuntarily, she arched her neck to the side and he kissed her there. "One," he whispered, in the silence.

He moved her sideways and let the bridge of his nose caress up her neck, kissing her under her jaw, "Two."

He seemed everywhere at once; one hand sliding up her waist, the other tangled with her fingers against the glass and his lips rose to kiss along the side of her face, "Three, four, five..."

She attempted to escape, but he spun her around, so her back was against the glass and her hands pinned over her head, captured by one of his. Her eyes widened at his predatory stance. She could never feel fear around him, rather, a lovely sort of anticipation, and he placed his next kiss by her shoulder, just before the neckline of her churidar began and continued leisurely kissing her, dipping just below her collarbone, back up to the other side. She loved this slow, gentle romance, never too fast, too rough, but at an exquisite pace that only he knew she needed.

He finally brought his forehead against hers, "Twenty," his lips whispered against her own, which parted at the mere touch.

She lost herself then, in his love. In deliberate, burning caresses that made her pulse race. In achingly drawn-out kisses against her lips and skin. When her wrists were free from his hold- he seemed to have forgotten about them, his hand entangling in her hair- she brought them to fist in his shirt, only regaining some of her senses at a sudden wayward thought.

"What number are we at?" she gasped, when he broke away.

"Number?" his breathing was as laboured as her own.

"Kisses...how many kisses...?"

He smiled faintly, "Lost count. But don't worry, I promise I'll kiss you as many hours and more..."

They were lying in bed, both had changed into their sleeping garments and Viren had lit a few candles around them, casting a subtle glow in the room. The soft firelight played about her eyes as she looked up at him and he spoke of something...something quite beautiful and wondrous that had instilled in him some secret hope...

"Ek choti si, pyaari si Jeevika," he told her with reverent sweetness.

She brought her hand to his cheek and nodded and he kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Infinite," he murmured.

"Hmm?" she looked up, confused.

"We don't have to put a number to our kisses, when our love is infinite," he said, placing a hand over her stomach, "Only something that could be the most beautiful, precious thing of my existence could come from my love for you. And that is infinitely so."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kryanvirika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Omg! I can't believe this!
I have been waiting for this for so long!
Thank you so much for writing it!
It was beautiful and well exceeded my expectations, I loved the concept and all that happens, their love is truly infinite!

Again thanks for this! I hope to ready so much more from such an amazing writer like you!
Sameeha.Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
And again and again u leave me speechless with ur beautiful os. What have you done to us serah. Reading these amazing work or urs make me go gaga. Living each and every bit of it. I just read it twice before writing this comment. 
Totally in live with it. I would have never imagined this scene so beautifully. Viren is a sweetheart and your stories make me fall in love with him more and more. Loved it and loved the infinite number of kisses and their infinite love which will never ever come to an end. 
Thanks for the pm and do write soon :)  
MehtaAnkita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh Man is this for real?
How effectively have you penned it down Serah, it actually caught my breath
Like I really feel loss of words, when it comes to praising your work and this has left me Speechless!
I am high on Virika rn, all thanks to you :*
I swear even the creatives wouldn't have done justice to this romance the way you have done!
Every moment of their love is so amazingly described, even non Virika fans would fall for them.
'We don't have to count our kisses, when our Love is Infinite.'
This sentence and the other one,
'You belong to me, and in no way am I going to let you go.'
I don't know how do you do this every single time?
Bow down gal.
I loved it to Infinity. 
Thank you, actually thank you is just not enough !!!
sweet_aayushi thumbnail
Speechless!!!!!!
Damn I can't even describe how beautiful it is!!
Do you know u just made my day!
I was hell tired studying for my exams and opened twitter to see something interesting !
and heyy I found this ^__^
You know my tiredness just flew away and that too very far!
Virika are Bliss!!
The way u described each n everything!!
Damn u nailed it!!
Virika's romance is special all bcoz of u! The way u describe every single thing so perfect!!
spell bound!
Much Love to u
God Bless!!
And keep writing more
I crave for ur updates!!!
You are brilliant I m your Fan!!
Love <3
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
speechless..!!
mind-blowing
loved it
hayee..
i miss them..
thanks for the os di..
do write more..
thanks for the pm...

Simarpreetm thumbnail
Serah take a bow. What a beautiful Os u hv written.. Virika n their romance take u to another world.. Girl u create magic with ur words.. Each n very sentence holds so much of meaning.. Love how Viren tells jeevika - 'You belong to me, and in no way am I going to let you go.' Reading the entire os took me to virika world which is full of love.. Love reading ur stories.. Thanks for a fantastic os n the pm..
Priya_ashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it...❤️
Thanks for yet another beautiful OS..😊
VirikaLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Luved ih! ❤️
No words to describe ih! Ih was just sooo beautiful!
Thnx for such an awesome os!
Really made my day reading ih.
Write more soon n thnx 4 the pm!
😊
MyKryan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Another beautifully written os!
Loved it! No words to describe!
Love how he gives her kisses and the part with the glass door was written perfectly! 
Keep it up! 😊
Do write more and more.