India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Why not have a hate marriage track?

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Instead of this bakwas I would prefer a hate marriage track with Ranveer blackmailing Ishani telling her you can't married anyone else because you are my wife and he refused to divorce her but married her to take revenge for the way she treated him and faked her love for him. He even wanted her out of jail before the 6 months leap took place just so he can make her life hell.

As cliched as that sound it's still 100% better than these cross couple tracks and marriage going on, like What crap really? Thumbs Down

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Sona29tinytoesJulie_StarHarshaMawramas123Nidhi..naina2010matshShadikaIshVeer-FlameOfHope-YD.AH

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Echofades

Instead of this bakwas I would prefer a hate marriage track with Ranveer blackmailing Ishani telling her you can't married anyone else because you are my wife and he refused to divorce her but married her to take revenge for the way she treated him and faked her love for him. He even wanted her out of jail before the 6 months leap took place just so he can make her life hell.

As cliched as that sound it's still 100% better than these cross couple tracks and marriage going on, like What crap really? Thumbs Down

Very nice idea indeed. Instead of showing this type of track. It would be better to show Rv refusing to divorce Ishaani which is worth watching. Initially Rv should be harsh on every move and with time ritika real face would come out in front of every one. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesshineloveHarshaMawra-FlameOfHope-xAaliya

SoyMilk Senior Member
SoyMilk
SoyMilk

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
There's already been a hat marriage track, so guess cvs wanted something different.  Though I wonder what RV will do once he realizes Ishani's "innocence" and before Ritika's truth.  Most likely he's be convinced to sacrifice his love going one Ekta's past serials~
shinelove Senior Member
shinelove
shinelove

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
I agree. .rv should just tell everyone that he is still ishanni hubby and will not divorce her and stop all this bakwas. .
ShadikaIshVeer IF-Rockerz
ShadikaIshVeer
ShadikaIshVeer

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Want them to get married soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FlameOfHope-

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
awesome idea dear