When Greed and Ego go head to head!

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Title: When Greed and Ego go head to head!

when greed and ego go head to head, it only brings destruction because no one is thinking straight! 

So US has fallen for the trap, afterall akbar challenged their bravery and their rajputness lol! but our Pratap who has found his brains smellls the trap and tells his father to wake up and see the conspiracy lol

one must know their own weaknesses to conquer them- rajputs and their egos, always wanting to go out and fight if someone challenges them but they fail to look and see if the opponent is worthy of the fight!

heated discussion- so Pratap is trying to convince our hot head Rajputs that akbar is wanting to kill US!!!! Pratap makes a good point, why would he bring an army here if he wanted peace talks! its true there is no talk of peace when two armies are pointing weapons at each other!

thank god Jaimal is smart, he agrees with Pratap!

ok so somehow the ladies have lost it too but I see where they are coming from! they are saying that Pratap should think of all the people that are in the fort and that if peace is possible then they should go for peace! Ajabdeh even goes to say that its Pratap's personal mission to defeat Akbar! wow, they really made the ladies look bad! I see where they are coming from as they are mothers who are out to protect their loved ones! But Pratap is out to keep his motherland free of people who cant sit in their own kingdom and be satisfied with what God has given them!

AKbar knows that US is coming! 

so Aalim Khan and his eating- its symbolic of greed, not be satisfied, wanting more and more like the Mughals, they couldnt be happy with what they had, they had to go and disturb the peace of the rest of Bharat!

precap- Akbar is planning on shooting US!!

today was ok, it was mostly pratap trying to convince others! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Your title is so appropriate and bang on!
Pratap and US did a role reversal it seems πŸ˜†
Hmm still not much movement; snails pace. Tomorrow's a cliff hanger- does US get shot?!?
Rati thanks as always πŸ€— πŸ˜‰ Edited by Jaz_ - 8 years ago
Blazemaster thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Right title that suits the episode. Akbar is right in one thing when you challenge a Rajput from front
they do not use their brains and jumps right into the fight. But today even the ladies have lost it. They all fail to realise what Pratap is trying to show them "the Conspiracy". Even Ajabde has lost it. I am sure if JB was here she would have understood what Pratap is trying to say. Today only Pratap & Raja Jaimal had their brains under their control. I think this is because both Pratap & Jaimal have faced Akbar's conspiracy before. Tomorrow i guess Pratap will save US  lets see what happens. Anyways nice post Rati..πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
Edited by Blazemaster - 8 years ago
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaz_

Your title is so appropriate and bang on!
Pratap and US did a role reversal it seems πŸ˜†
Hmm still not much movement; snails pace. Tomorrow's a cliff hanger- does US get shot?!?
Rati thanks as always  πŸ˜‰

thanks dear!
yea its cliffhanger 
you're welcome firstie! πŸ€—
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blazemaster

Right title that suits the episode. Akbar is right in one thing when you challenge a Rajput from front
they do not use their brains and jumps right into the fight. But today even the ladies have lost it. They all fail to realise what Pratap is trying to show them "the Conspiracy". Even Ajabde has lost it. I am sure if JB was here she would have understood what Pratap is trying to say. Today only Pratap & Raja Jaimal had their brains under their control. I think this is because both Pratap & Jaimal have faced Akbar's conspiracy before. Tomorrow i guess Pratap will save US  lets see what happens. Anyways nice post Rati..πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

thanks! everyone except for Pratap and Jaimal have lost it!
yup Pratap will become hero again! lol
thanks dear!
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Fantastic analysis rati!πŸ‘

So finally pratap has his brains back and he understands the conspiracy.😊Even jaimal is smart but not the others even rawatji and the ladies!!😲I don't understand the cv's .Sometimes they make pratap look a fool and on others they make him smart.πŸ˜²πŸ˜•.Seems like US will fall into the trap and pratap will save him.
Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Fantastic analysis rati!πŸ‘

So finally pratap has his brains back and he understands the conspiracy.😊Even jaimal is smart but not the others even rawatji and the ladies!!😲I don't understand the cv's .Sometimes they make pratap look a fool and on others they make him smart.πŸ˜²πŸ˜•.Seems like US will fall into the trap and pratap will save him.

thanks dear!
yup pratap and jaimal are on top of things! and yes pratap will be hero like always lol
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks rati and i think i found my answer after reading your post. i was wondering what CVs are trying to point out as alilm khan keeps eating all the time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i get point of all ladies but CVs are fogetting how they have sketch ajab characterization before. poor rachana gets hardly anything to say now a days.

but yes thinks age shaping up nicely and i am convince as viewer.

Intrepida thumbnail
Originally posted by: bitblue

Thanks rati and i think i found my answer after reading your post. i was wondering what CVs are trying to point out as alilm khan keeps eating all the time πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i get point of all ladies but CVs are fogetting how they have sketch ajab characterization before. poor rachana gets hardly anything to say now a days.

but yes thinks age shaping up nicely and i am convince as viewer.

you're welcome! hahahahha! yea im wondering whether Rachna is actually there that much cuz she only have like one word dialogue if anything!

aayu_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great analysis Rati!! πŸ‘
I wonder how do you think such apt titles for each episode and link up the minutest details to important facts? You are a ⭐️ truly!!!
😊