Jodha Akbar

Happy Birthday ;) ;) A suprise!

Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
IT was midnight somewhat 3 am! A young girl around 17 was awake! Ooops 18! Today was her birthday! But nobody has wished her! Seems every1 has forgotten! She logged in her fav site IF! But no1 wished her there 2!! Her friends- nishat apie, barnali di, her cute rio no1! Nobody noticed her kya?? She was thinking n dnt knw when her eyes were shut!... Morning came with glory! The birds were singing!! The sunlight fell on Shefa's face! She woke up by spreading her arms n her heart ached remembering no1 has wished her yet! She got up n freshen up n log in IF!! She was surprised as she read pms of nishat apu barnali di n rio saying- come out shefu n rio said shefapi! Shefa was surprised! "Why should I go out? Leave it lemme see!" and the curious birthday girl came out frm her room! And no1 was there! Nt her family! Then she slowly went to terrace! And b4 she could understand anything, all baaloons were booms n nxt moment she was covered with rose petals n saw every1 singing - Happy Birthday To you Song! Oh ! Then it was a suprise! A smile crept on Shefa's face making her looking like an angel! Suddenly she remembered how did her IF frnds get to knw abt the party?? She was confused when 2 girls near 19 yrs jumped on her! -" Shefuuu! Happy Birthday yrr!" they screamed! She was dumbstruck! She didn't knw em! B4 she culd ask smthng they chirpily said-" aree puch maat! India se yahan ane mein hum logoka kamar tut gaya!" what? INDIA? That means they are...they are nishat apie n barnali di?? Whom she loves so much?? She got tears in her eyes-" u guys came here for me? Only me?" " haan ! U r our sis! Cnt we do this much?" shefa huggd them ti8ly! Wait didn't Rio come? Oh c'mn what she was thinking! Rio is a small girl! How she will be there? Bt she shuld be! She was in Bangladesh only! Then suddenly they all heard a voice-" oyeee! Ami kothay galam? Where did I go frm group??" they all turned to a 15 yrs girl who was wearing a baby pink frock which ended after her knees n trousers n her hair was in a ponytail! " aree aisa kya dekh rahe ho? Rio here! Didnt recognise Jaan? HAPPY HAPPU WALA BIRTHDAY!" and the next moment shefa and nishat n barnali were running towards Rio n they shared a group hug!! πŸ€— ! Shefa's family was smiling at their daughter n her frnds! Then the nxt mmnt what happnd no1 was prepard except Rio.. A deep voice n a sweet voice came frm behind-" Happy birthday Shefa!" every1's eyes were widen as they saw the leads of Jodha Akbar Rajat aka Jalal n Paridhi aka Jodha coming towards them! Shefa screamd n nishat n barnali 2! N Rio gave a smirk!! " Aree dear dnt scream! Rio requested us to make your b'day the most memorable b'day ever! So here we're! Ur fav jodi!" n they huggd Shefa πŸ€— shefa couldnt believe it! She was amazd that Rio n nishat apu n barnali di has done so much! " We didn't knw this suprise! RIO u did this! We love u!" n then the trio ran towards Rio n huggd her n Rio huggd em back! Then Shefa screamed -" THIS IS MY BEST B'DAY EVER! ThANKEW AMMU! ABBU! BHAI! NISHAT APU! BARNALI DI! JAJO!! AND THANKEW RIO!!! LOVE YOU ALL"... ... Edited by ...rio... - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
Umm.. Shefapie! My gift fa u!! Wish u a very happy b'day! Love ya! πŸ€— HOPE U LOve it!
Zayn_1Dholic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rexniko

<font size="7">Rio</font>

aww! So lovely rex!! Love ya πŸ€—
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday shefu
many many mote happy returns of the day dear .
may ur all dreams come true
party hard birthday girl
avika444 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post rio
thanks for pm
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday shefa... have a wonderful day...god bless you. ..
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rio its so so amazing loved it...πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
I wish one day I could also get  surprise like this in life...πŸ˜‰
Edited by 1357raksha - 8 years ago
Sweetshruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So sweet of U rio.. its beautiful.. loved itπŸ˜†
Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nice thread rio..tks for the pm..
Magpie_ thumbnail
hey rio it's my 18 birthday dear πŸ˜† not 19 I'm not that old
ok darling thank you so much πŸ€—
thanks for everything...but really u shouldn't have bother yourself for me πŸ€”
again thanks...it means a lot
love you dear ❀️
and about the OS...let me read it first...I know you wrote it with love and it's would be awesome