India-Forums

Tamil Other Serials
Tamil Other Serials

Kuladeivam (Page 9)

lavadan Newbie
lavadan
lavadan

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Not sure why but I like this serial. Vadivukarasi acting is so good as a mother. Even though her kids hate her, she still loves them and protects them.
I have seen the exact opposite in real life. My grandma hated my mom so much. My mom was the only girl with 5 brothers(can you imagine the drama!). 

My grandma did not want to have a sadangu function for me and my sister. I keep thinking how a mother could hate her daughter so much. I have never seen love in my grandma's eyes even for a sec for my mother.

Anyways, that's the reason I love this serial. It shows no matter what, a mother will love her kids unconditionally. Somewhat gives me peace.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

peringgitfazramiganap.meenaPallanguzhi

mp_chennai Newbie
mp_chennai
mp_chennai

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Hi All,
 I am not sure if you already found it :)
when I initially saw mangalam , I kind of familiar with that face and trying to recall for a while ..
At last I got remember..she was the dancer who acts in the title song from Metti Oli.. (Ammi ammi midichu...remember a Tall girl with white saree )..

If you cant recall , check the below link of that video (it doesn't have Audio though)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0CEoL0zKzk

Please ignore this news If you already know itWink

Looks like Gopi is so kind to give an opportunity to the actors who worked with his prev. serials.

malar, mangalam , Gaja, mouli , Housekeeper (she was the Mom of Gokul in nadheswaram Right ? ) , josiyar , Geetha (managalam daughter now) .. please add if I miss any..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganPallanguzhi

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mp_chennai

Hi All,
 I am not sure if you already found it :)
when I initially saw mangalam , I kind of familiar with that face and trying to recall for a while ..
At last I got remember..she was the dancer who acts in the title song from Metti Oli.. (Ammi ammi midichu...remember a Tall girl with white saree )..

If you cant recall , check the below link of that video (it doesn't have Audio though)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0CEoL0zKzk

Please ignore this news If you already know itWink

Looks like Gopi is so kind to give an opportunity to the actors who worked with his prev. serials.

malar, mangalam , Gaja, mouli , Housekeeper (she was the Mom of Gokul in nadheswaram Right ? ) , josiyar , Geetha (managalam daughter now) .. please add if I miss any..Smile

Oh yeah now it makes sense - she is the one.

I really like her character tall and strong - not sure of her hatred for the mother but for that I like her as well the brother.

O that is Geetha - mangalam daughter was thinking as she looks modern here.

Of course the guy Gokul or the guy inviting Aarthi to party is malar first husband.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mp_chennaiPallanguzhi

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
managal husband is Arunachalam from Saravanan Meenakshi
OMG I like all these people...

Vadivukkarasi Marumagal Narmada super too supporting her Mother in law.

Edited by migan - 19 June 2015 at 10:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mp_chennaifazraap.meenaPallanguzhi

fazra Groupbie
fazra
fazra

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Mangalam 's husband is in Karthigai Pengal directed by Gopy ( thirumurugan)
Inspector Ganapathy , i like too much his character 

and he was also in pey drama ( 10 mani serial) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mp_chennaimiganPallanguzhi

mp_chennai Newbie
mp_chennai
mp_chennai

Posted: 20 June 2015 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah...I totally forgot about karthigai pengal serial..
yes the was the inspector (mangalam Husband)
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Friday -  Saturday - June 19, June 20 updates...

Mangala goes to take Vel home wit hNarmada she hots Vel but ganam who follows here hots her saying do not play wit hher Pethi life.

Finish up thanni oothi and then take her.

managal gets angry calls her husband and he too scolds her not to play in his daughte life.

So mangala calms down.

Then at Keshav house Rani calls informs Kalpana about Ananya. Kalpana hippy but decides not to go as no respect for husband.

But Peter advises Augstine we need to go for money sake.

So they all decide to go.

Back in Ganam house, Mangala brother comes intially she does not want to nter the pombala house but after both sister and wife begging repeatedly he agrees.

The function goes on nicely vel is dressed in Davani.

At the end they were going to take her at the tiem Narmada pulls Ganam aside and talks to her in Jadai happily.

Her husband notices this and starts beating her saying it i is her and ganam plan to being there here. . All try to stop him. At the time vel is gone disappeared.

All panic start searching for her.

In As house peter and co coem with gana pattu gumbal and all they go greet Ananya.

In  a while Keshav and Aarthi coem as well they get angry seeing this chase the singers away.

Aarhi calls her brother(The guy a womanizer) to come to thanni oothufy to ananya.

Her father and beother come and Aarhi gets angry seeing Peter and Augustine actign up in absence of Mouli, they all tell them to leave and only ask kalpana.

But Kalpana also leaves saying will not stay with out her husband and family.

In ganam house everyone search for Vel.

Finally Vel walking in a field finds Auto and asks him to go near bus stand.

The auto driver sees her all dressed up and takes her some where else with Bad intention. Vel knowing wrong route she gets panicked.

Thodarum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ap.meena

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 22 June 2015 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for all the updates... 
Good to see more posts and updates in the thread.. hope both the serial and the thread gets into faster pace...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index