Tamil Other Serials
Tamil Other Serials

Kuladeivam (Page 8)

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
I have one more question...
Keshav and Kalpana are they born to Ganam or does Mouli have another wife?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

mp_chennai Newbie
mp_chennai
mp_chennai

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Ok...I started to watch very recently just for the sake of Gopi's serial..
Somehow I don't feel it interesting... I always admire his serial for his simplicity , the characters were like mostly suitable to their character and like next door faces...and mostly revolving about middle class family issues..

But i think he wanted to try differently this time seems with Kuladeivam (but the name is deceiving though Wink )  Where an ultra modern family with Pub- going mother & Dad , Party and especially seeing Mouli as a rich person with coat Tongue somehow not so well and gel.. may be it take time to get used to it ? ...  Also the characters and their ages are no appropriate (at least to me)

Mouli daughter looks so young and she has a daughter almost to her age..  and her Husband Augustine is so matured and heavy guy...and not so pair with this girl with pakka make-up .

Also Augustine Mom ? Is she the mother of that guy...I watched in between and thought it was his sister.. then realized she was his Mom ..then his sister is so small like his daughter...Ushhh...as I am not watching continuously ,still finding hard to understand the relations by looking at their age Cry

Anybody felt the same way ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

peringgitPallanguzhiap.meena

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mp_chennai

Ok...I started to watch very recently just for the sake of Gopi's serial..
Somehow I don't feel it interesting... I always admire his serial for his simplicity , the characters were like mostly suitable to their character and like next door faces...and mostly revolving about middle class family issues..

But i think he wanted to try differently this time seems with Kuladeivam (but the name is deceiving though Wink )  Where an ultra modern family with Pub- going mother & Dad , Party and especially seeing Mouli as a rich person with coat Tongue somehow not so well and gel.. may be it take time to get used to it ? ...  Also the characters and their ages are no appropriate (at least to me)

Mouli daughter looks so young and she has a daughter almost to her age..  and her Husband Augustine is so matured and heavy guy...and not so pair with this girl with pakka make-up .

Also Augustine Mom ? Is she the mother of that guy...I watched in between and thought it was his sister.. then realized she was his Mom ..then his sister is so small like his daughter...Ushhh...as I am not watching continuously ,still finding hard to understand the relations by looking at their age Cry

Anybody felt the same way ?

Welcome to IF and kuladeivam...

Yeah, I too felt that Augustine n kalpana doesnt fit their characters w.r.to age...

Also, I am not much interested with the Mouli family story, the way it goes.. 
may be Gopi is trying this urband hi-fi life story it will take some time...

Gnanam's side is good and the characters are well formed and the actors fit... Mangalam is the highlight... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mp_chennaiPallanguzhi

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Migan,

They have not shown anything about Keshav n kalpana's mother.. But I think Gopi would not show  mouli married someone else.. May be Gnanam's children or thathu pillaigal.. Just my guess... but not sure.. nothing is revealed..

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ap.meena

Originally posted by migan

Migan,

They have not shown anything about Keshav n kalpana's mother.. But I think Gopi would not show  mouli married someone else.. May be Gnanam's children or thathu pillaigal.. Just my guess... but not sure.. nothing is revealed..

Maybe Arunachalam (Mouli's character) has two wives, or Arunachalam brought Keshav and Kalpana after separating from Gnanam..

ap.meena

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Wednesday June 17

Niranjan is mad since a drunken Aarthi leaves with Keshav..

Kalpana refuses to leave with her kids from her in-laws' house and tells this to her father Arunachalam. Angry Augustine's parents show the kids where to brush teeth, etc. His parents I have to say are so funny - SM Rajasekar Clap and Augustine's mother's Madras Tamizh Thumbs Up

Gnanam meets the flower seller in the morning and believes it is an auspicious sign. She asks her to request Kayal and Vel to come to her house to eat the prasadham without telling Mangalam.

Vel and Kayal lie to Mangalam that the are going to Durai's house and instead goes to Alamu's house. Gnanam is so happy to see them and gives them the food. Suddenly she realises Velvizhi has come of age in her house and comforts her happily. She says Vel cannot leave until they thelichufy manjal thanni.. She asks Kayal to tell Mangalam while she invites the townspeople, and is proud that she is in charge of the function.. Kayal is scared.

Thodarum

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 18 June 2015 at 6:08am

ap.meena

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates... sema sema...
Inikkum nan paaka vendame.. ha ha ... 

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Thursday June 18

Kayal tells Mangalam the truth. Mangalam is furious and starts slapping her repeatedly.ShockedNeighbours try to stop her but she scolds them insteadLOLShe says Gnanam is teaching the girls to lie and trying to get Mangalam to enter her house - but she says this will never happen indha jenmam.

In the city Ananya also came of age at school. Teacher brings a crying Anu home. The housekeeper Ranima is so happy to hear this and calls Aarthi. Aarthi almost doesn't answer, thinking Arunachalam/Mouli is looking for her. She and Keshav are happy to hear about Anu. Aarthi consoles Anu and says they will be back as soon as they can. Aarthi tells Keshav that she doesn't want to hold a function for Anu.

Augustine's daughters Shruthi and Shreya are studying at Augustine's father's place. Shreya making jokes. Shruthi is irritated and leaves. Suddenly one boy keeps throwing cricket ball at Shreya and says he likes her. Shreya also smiles and keeps looking and catching the ball.

Gnanam inviting everyone to her house - on the way she drops by Narmadha's house. Narmadha's greets her loudly and warmly - saying Durai is out of town for three days. Gnanam happily tells her that Vel came of age. Narmadha worries that Mangalam and Durai will create a scene. She says Durai has to go as he is Vel'a maternal uncle. As she and Gnanam are talking inside, Mangalam comes screaming for Narmadha. Narmadha asks Gnanam to hide while she talks to Mangalam. They decide to go to Gnanam's house to bring back Vel. While Mangalam calls Durai, Narmadha goes inside and asks Gnanam to leave by the back door.

Mangalam, Kayal and Narmadha start to leave and go to Gnanam's house. Behind them Gnanam says to herself - Mangalam calling her andha pombalai - she will show Mangalam who she is. She smiles sadly.

Todarum

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 18 June 2015 at 10:47pm

ap.meena

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index