India-Forums

Tamil Other Serials
Tamil Other Serials

Kuladeivam (Page 78)

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 02 March 2018 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Seetha, her parents, and her friend all get into a car accident when Seetha drives off course in verithanam mode ... Shocked

Ranjith gets stabbed by Praveen's adiyal for real ... Alamu starts to feel emotional because Ranjith saved her aam  Sleepy... Varadhu adds fuel to the fire. Now heading to hospital in Chennai.

No sign of Harshan ... Mangala and co. karaichi kottufy Harshan's mother ...

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 02 March 2018 at 7:04am

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 19 March 2018 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Seetha mad as usual

New mappillai to come see ponnu Alamu

The new guy Ram from DTV - seems promising at least this time

ranjith still thinks he can marry her not sure what trouble he will give

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

a2345tk Newbie
a2345tk
a2345tk

Posted: 21 March 2018 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I think the problem with this serial is the villains, not the story
1. Seetha= just yells and complains has no motivation 

2. Harshan = what he did to Kayal was unacceptable but he ways goes mental or scream and yell 

3. Praveen = was good ...now always runs from the police and just there as an obstacle to Ranjith. 

4. Ranjiht= always complains and whines about not getting alamu , and the moffing video with gokul was stupid

5. Keshav= I give respect to Keshav he is at least satisfying for me actually has a motivation and is very cunning same for Ranjith but I feel he will stay in the serial until the end

I cannot express how much I hate the rest of the villains other than Keshav. Overall this serial is trash and this is from a 17-year-old i barely watch serials but since i grew up with nadhaswaram as a child i just only watch this one MAN SCREW KULA DEIVAM

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EstherrrPallanguzhi-sevenstreaks-

-sevenstreaks- IF-Stunnerz
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

Udaan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 March 2018 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a2345tk

I think the problem with this serial is the villains, not the story
1. Seetha= just yells and complains has no motivation 

2. Harshan = what he did to Kayal was unacceptable but he ways goes mental or scream and yell 

3. Praveen = was good ...now always runs from the police and just there as an obstacle to Ranjith. 

4. Ranjiht= always complains and whines about not getting alamu , and the moffing video with gokul was stupid

5. Keshav= I give respect to Keshav he is at least satisfying for me actually has a motivation and is very cunning same for Ranjith but I feel he will stay in the serial until the end

I cannot express how much I hate the rest of the villains other than Keshav. Overall this serial is trash and this is from a 17-year-old i barely watch serials but since i grew up with nadhaswaram as a child i just only watch this one MAN SCREW KULA DEIVAM
Nice post ...Villains are not classy in this soap ...
If Keshav is bad ...As if others are saints ...Mangala hit  d guy who followed younger daughter...If some thing happened to that guy even she is a murderer too...I really wish they get to know d truth and put her behind bars...I would like to watch it LOL

Pallanguzhi

a2345tk Newbie
a2345tk
a2345tk

Posted: 22 March 2018 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
To be honest i want THAT ANNOYING MANGALA to be in jail. She thinks she has common sense and advice her daughters but yet she is the same...Then the stupid duraipandi always whines and complains too ... THen Karunakaran this guy always hits people and thinks everyone is trying to rape his daughters. TO be honest, i want to see the bad guys win this serial. The police are doing everything but they are dummy too. I consider arjun true hero only. Wish they show him more. THEN THE WORST STORYLINE IS ALAMU AND THE MEN THAT WANT HER. MAN HOW MANY TIMES IS SHE GOING TO HAVE AN AFFAIR. 

-sevenstreaks-

a2345tk Newbie
a2345tk
a2345tk

Posted: 31 March 2018 at 10:45am | IP Logged
AGAIN RANJITh GETS BEATEN UP MANN PRAVEEN GO AND KILL HIM ALREADY. Diretor sir needs to stop plot shielding ranjith. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi-sevenstreaks-

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 06 April 2018 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Finally they told Aarthi that Alamu is marrying another guy and let her stay for the wedding.

Alamu's fiance got hurt on his finger - his mum says let's stop the wedding as it's a bad omen ...

Seetha/Ranjith/Praveen - sariyana thalai vali tracks DeadDead... I prefer Varadhu and Annakodi's comedies though !! LOLTongue

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 06 April 2018 at 9:00am

-sevenstreaks-

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 06 April 2018 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Will Alamu get married this time ?? Looks like that is the big question of the serial .. LOL

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 06 April 2018 at 9:33am

-sevenstreaks-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index