migan
migan

Posted: 21 January 2018 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Stupid Seetha blackmailing her mamanar now

Estherrr Newbie
Estherrr
Estherrr

Posted: 30 January 2018 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Hope that director will kill that Sita character..Even an animal is well raised but iva seriyana kattu murandhi jenmam, eppadiya pessuvanga periya manushan kitta? Iva periya aalu nanaippu Dead
Hate the way they portray girls like that..especially when she abused her father in law's trust, totally disgusting, ellarukum emmatrum varum adukaga ippadiya behave pannuvanga?
I can even bear Keshav or Ranjith's attagassam but iva vandhala I want to throw my phone away
Angry Angry Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganPallanguzhi

friendsall Goldie
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 31 January 2018 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Seetha character is the worst I've ever seen on TV and the actress is too loud ...over acting... Director sir pls take in reality... What's the big deal if Nathan loved a girl before marriage!!! He was loyal to his wife and why suddenly made things negative...serial izhuka ivlo negativity theva illa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganPallanguzhi

-sevenstreaks- IF-Stunnerz
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

Udaan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 February 2018 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I feel like Seetha has some psychological issues ...Don know if they wanted to protray like that and changed d track later...
Her parents taking her to d psycatrist and calling her friend so that she can feel better ...I dislike this soap...Its irritating to see this Seetha and Ranjith Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 02 February 2018 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

I feel like Seetha has some psychological issues ...Don know if they wanted to protray like that and changed d track later...

I have a feeling the whole point of this Seetha character is to show viewers and Nathan's parents what a super marumagal/wife Alamu will be for Nathan..Wink Slowly they will change their minds and accept Alamu .. looks like it LOL

I think the track will end with Seetha's death/divorce/becoming mentally unstable and Nathan remarried to Alamu ... for sure she won't marry Ranjith ... 

But I can't believe how the family is still blindly believing this Ranjith...!! SleepyD'oh

Keshav still same as ever - now planning to marry Rohit to Vel Vizhi ShockedShocked - to get AS sothu by asking vara datchanai from Mangala and KK ..
Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 02 February 2018 at 8:14am | IP Logged
It was painful though to see Seetha slap Nathan viciously in front of everyone !! CryCry  
He doesn't deserve this torture at all.
Estherrr Newbie
Estherrr
Estherrr

Posted: 02 February 2018 at 8:48am | IP Logged
This soap is totally irritating..better to finish it asap Dead
At last they will marry Alamu to Nathan, Kayal to Rohith adukku tha ivalo dragging. Maybe Nathan will kill Sita Wink Btw what happened to Shreya, Hansika? And Shruthi as well Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 23 February 2018 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Shreya and Hansi - confronted by thugs sent by Ranjith - he does a drama of saving them and earns Augustine's thanks..

Psycho mappillai Deepak and Praveen are at Karaikudi with Harshan and Kayal .. Deepak goes to see Kayal and behaves horribly - Harsha sees this and assumes the worst - vacates the hotel and pushes Kayal away - leaving her with Deepak. AngryAngry
Yeppadiyo Kayal runs away- Harshan sees Deepak chasing after Kayal and tells him he can take Kayal with him, and won't come between them DeadDeadDead

All end up in the forest - including Alamu and Dorai.
Harshan hits Dorai on the head with uruttu kattai - while Kayal pushes Deepak down after he told what Harshan said to him - Kayal shock and runs away from there with Alamu. They find Dorai regaining consciousness and head to hospital..

Deepak margaya Shocked - Harshan goes to him and confirms
Harshan calls the cops and says Kayal killed Deepak and that they are vacating Malar lodge after returning from hospital.. then calls his mum and asks her to head to Chennai.

Ore sandai at Mangala's house - Ganam calms everyone down.

Cops meet up with Kayal and co - they tell what happened - lady officer suggests Harshan killed Deepak - Harshan watches all this through a window - other constables surround him and confront him with handcuffs ClapClap - Kayal and Alamu see him and are shocked..

Can't stand Harshan at all now... he has turned into total psycho mode ...!! DeadAngry Hope he gets his desserts !!

And innoru pakkam - Seetha and her friend feeding ideas about Alamu Nathan ...Sleepy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index