India-Forums

Tamil Other Serials
Tamil Other Serials

Kuladeivam (Page 75)

Estherrr Newbie
Estherrr
Estherrr

Posted: 17 December 2017 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
IRRITATING episodes ..Ranjith is unbearable and Sita too. Since the beginning I hate her character but now I'm skipping the whole epi because of her psycho attitude.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 30 December 2017 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Estherrr

IRRITATING episodes ..Ranjith is unbearable and Sita too. Since the beginning I hate her character but now I'm skipping the whole epi because of her psycho attitude.

Exactly .. Seetha is talking too much nonsense .. she is looking for Shri Ramar as her husband it seems .. but it's totally unreasonable on her part to abuse Nathan and Alamu as such ... they were only engaged and broke it off for goodness sake ..

Yennamo avanga rendu perum kalyanam pannikitanga pola andha kudhi kudhikiranga. Actually Nathan's mom deserves this for all the verbal torture she put Alamu through. LOL

Now story shifting to entry of Velvizhi's pair ... oh another Kayal-Rohit story in the making ..D'oh

Ranjith back in former post... they got to be kidding..!! Dead What happened to the case of Sudha and Jhansi ... Can't stand him and Keshav walking so freely !!

autumnsconcerto

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 31 December 2017 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Exactly .. Seetha is talking too much nonsense .. she is looking for Shri Ramar as her husband it seems .. but it's totally unreasonable on her part to abuse Nathan and Alamu as such ... they were only engaged and broke it off for goodness sake ..

Yennamo avanga rendu perum kalyanam pannikitanga pola andha kudhi kudhikiranga. Actually Nathan's mom deserves this for all the verbal torture she put Alamu through. LOL

Now story shifting to entry of Velvizhi's pair ... oh another Kayal-Rohit story in the making ..D'oh

Ranjith back in former post... they got to be kidding..!! Dead What happened to the case of Sudha and Jhansi ... Can't stand him and Keshav walking so freely !!

That is the killer for me to stop watching the show

cold blooded murderer becoming a police losing the meaning of police who has to protect people - and did not expect this from Thiru

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 31 December 2017 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

That is the killer for me to stop watching the show

cold blooded murderer becoming a police losing the meaning of police who has to protect people - and did not expect this from Thiru

Yes even worse is Arthi accepting to live with Keshav (even though he killed Keerthi) and AS family giving mariyadhai to Ranjith ..

at least now Alamu understands this Ranjith's intentions behind his favours ... Arjun yengappa irukka ?? Quickly save Alamu from that Ranjith !! LOL
Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 05 January 2018 at 7:53am | IP Logged
KK comes to know of Velvizhi running off to Chennai and is going home in a rage .. Vel returns home and is told off by Amudhan... thinking about what her father will say, she runs away ...!! Shocked

Rohit realises Kesav true face after enquiring with the psychiatrist in the hospital .. before that Kesav and Varadhu escape ...

Nathan house ... same old same old with Seetha and her badrakali face LOLLOL Nathan amma appa are undergoing 'mouna viradham' pola .. Tongue

What happen to Thyagu case ?? ShockedShocked

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 05 January 2018 at 7:53am
Estherrr Newbie
Estherrr
Estherrr

Posted: 05 January 2018 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I was wondering too about Thiyagu and her niece..they totally disappear when ranjith came back. And also Arjun track missing..can someone pls slap that idiotic girl sita ??? Her voice, her character, her acting everything is irritating.

Pallanguzhi

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 07 January 2018 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Seetha rally pei omg
Only needed for Nathan parents but are they realizing it?

i have nto watched the show due to ranjith return

Pallanguzhi

sahargull Newbie
sahargull
sahargull

Posted: 08 January 2018 at 5:13am | IP Logged
yes, Nice episodes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index