Pallanguzhi

Posted: 26 September 2017 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

Originally posted by migan

Kudumba serial a illai kolai serial a
seems the guy dead would be Thyagu nnu

I fel next kidnapping track in ooty

Evlo dhan kidnap track vaipangaD'oh

Hope my prayers this Navarathri will be answered .. Kadavule no more kidnaps in Kuladeivam please !!  CryLOL

Jokes aside, Wish all a happy Navarathri! Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcerto-sevenstreaks-

-sevenstreaks- IF-Stunnerz
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

Udaan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 September 2017 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

Kudumba serial a illai kolai serial a
seems the guy dead would be Thyagu nnu

I fel next kidnapping track in ooty

Evlo dhan kidnap track vaipangaD'oh

Hope my prayers this Navarathri will be answered .. Kadavule no more kidnaps in Kuladeivam please !!  CryLOL

Jokes aside, Wish all a happy Navarathri! Party
Thanks ...Happy Navarathri everyone Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

santha14autumnsconcertoPallanguzhi

Raindrop3 Groupbie
Raindrop3
Raindrop3

Posted: 30 September 2017 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Neenga pray panna neram, all these are currently happening...ROFL

1) Praveen [with full 2 dabbas LOLof make-up powder] & his friend, about to kidnap Kayal 
2) Ranjith with a gun and utterly Thumbs Downhorrible acting, on the way to thookufy Alamu ... Again Angry
3) Arunachalam thaatha already missing/kidnapped ..?? Confused
4) This is a probable one,as the witness to the murder is lying drunk somewhere & waiting to be taken care of by the murderer ...Wink

Edited by Raindrop3 - 30 September 2017 at 4:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

santha14autumnsconcertomiganPallanguzhi-sevenstreaks-

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 02 October 2017 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Yellarum scolding Nathan for getting married but avanga queen avna yevlav thadava reject pannangga
atellam all ok ya

I feel AS killed Thiyagu nnu strongly

Theriyala

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

Raindrop3 Groupbie
Raindrop3
Raindrop3

Posted: 02 October 2017 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Why can't someone kidnap & pottu thallufy that Ranjith Angrycharacter -- Romba kevalama irukku his track now !! Going to see some samiyar to get 'vasiyam' for Alamu...Dead
How the heck he is roaming Shockedfree when there is video evidence of him having killed Sudha ???

Edited by Raindrop3 - 02 October 2017 at 10:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi-sevenstreaks-

Raindrop3 Groupbie
Raindrop3
Raindrop3

Posted: 02 October 2017 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Yellarum scolding Nathan for getting married but avanga queen avna yevlav thadava reject pannangga
atellam all ok ya

Theriyala

Yes the whole family repeatedly humiliated & insulted Nathan on multiple times, but now he goes ahead with his life -- that too only after that arrogant Alamu said to put full stop. Now Mangala jumping & shouting like as if Nathan has done 'pacha dhrogam'... Utter nonsense !
And no Narmada or Shruti in Kayal's wedding ? 
I think  Durai is the culprit & AS, Vadivukarasi & Alamu are protecting him -- that's why they packed him off to Poovarasanallur immediately...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

santha14miganPallanguzhi

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 03 October 2017 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raindrop3

atellam all ok ya

Theriyala

Yes the whole family repeatedly humiliated & insulted Nathan on multiple times, but now he goes ahead with his life -- that too only after that arrogant Alamu said to put full stop. Now Mangala jumping & shouting like as if Nathan has done 'pacha dhrogam'... Utter nonsense !
I think  Durai is the culprit & AS, Vadivukarasi & Alamu are protecting him -- that's why they packed him off to Poovarasanallur immediately...

for some reason feel less chance for Dorai to kill/shoot nnu as he wants Keshav to be killed by Thiyagu but anything possible

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 07 October 2017 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raindrop3

atellam all ok ya

Theriyala

for some reason feel less chance for Dorai to kill/shoot nnu as he wants Keshav to be killed by Thiyagu but anything possible

Could be .. Dorai wanted to save Alamu at the station but that Shenbaga wouldn't let him talk ..

Here's another scenario ... Thyagu attacked Keshav, then AS killed Thyagu for that ?? But somehow I don't think that they will make AS/Gnanam/Alamu/Dorai the killer since these are the good characters and main leads of the show. 

Some news from Thiru Pictures FB .. Thirumurugan Sir is directing and acting in his next serial ... title is 'Kalyana Veedu' ... shooting has commenced. ClapClap

So is Kuladeivam wrapping up ?? Then your theories about AS or Dorai might be correct ... serial mudikkiradhale I think that might be the end for one of the characters ...

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 07 October 2017 at 7:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

migan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index