Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wednesday June 17

Niranjan is mad since a drunken Aarthi leaves with Keshav..

Kalpana refuses to leave with her kids from her in-laws' house and tells this to her father Arunachalam. 😡 Augustine's parents show the kids where to brush teeth, etc. His parents I have to say are so funny - SM Rajasekar 👏 and Augustine's mother's Madras Tamizh 👍🏼

Gnanam meets the flower seller in the morning and believes it is an auspicious sign. She asks her to request Kayal and Vel to come to her house to eat the prasadham without telling Mangalam.

Vel and Kayal lie to Mangalam that the are going to Durai's house and instead goes to Alamu's house. Gnanam is so happy to see them and gives them the food. Suddenly she realises Velvizhi has come of age in her house and comforts her happily. She says Vel cannot leave until they thelichufy manjal thanni.. She asks Kayal to tell Mangalam while she invites the townspeople, and is proud that she is in charge of the function.. Kayal is scared.

Thodarum
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 8 years ago
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates... sema sema...
Inikkum nan paaka vendame.. ha ha ... 
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thursday June 18

Kayal tells Mangalam the truth. Mangalam is furious and starts slapping her repeatedly.😲Neighbours try to stop her but she scolds them instead😆She says Gnanam is teaching the girls to lie and trying to get Mangalam to enter her house - but she says this will never happen indha jenmam.

In the city Ananya also came of age at school. Teacher brings a crying Anu home. The housekeeper Ranima is so happy to hear this and calls Aarthi. Aarthi almost doesn't answer, thinking Arunachalam/Mouli is looking for her. She and Keshav are happy to hear about Anu. Aarthi consoles Anu and says they will be back as soon as they can. Aarthi tells Keshav that she doesn't want to hold a function for Anu.

Augustine's daughters Shruthi and Shreya are studying at Augustine's father's place. Shreya making jokes. Shruthi is irritated and leaves. Suddenly one boy keeps throwing cricket ball at Shreya and says he likes her. Shreya also smiles and keeps looking and catching the ball.

Gnanam inviting everyone to her house - on the way she drops by Narmadha's house. Narmadha's greets her loudly and warmly - saying Durai is out of town for three days. Gnanam happily tells her that Vel came of age. Narmadha worries that Mangalam and Durai will create a scene. She says Durai has to go as he is Vel'a maternal uncle. As she and Gnanam are talking inside, Mangalam comes screaming for Narmadha. Narmadha asks Gnanam to hide while she talks to Mangalam. They decide to go to Gnanam's house to bring back Vel. While Mangalam calls Durai, Narmadha goes inside and asks Gnanam to leave by the back door.

Mangalam, Kayal and Narmadha start to leave and go to Gnanam's house. Behind them Gnanam says to herself - Mangalam calling her andha pombalai - she will show Mangalam who she is. She smiles sadly.

Todarum

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 8 years ago
lavadan thumbnail
Not sure why but I like this serial. Vadivukarasi acting is so good as a mother. Even though her kids hate her, she still loves them and protects them.
I have seen the exact opposite in real life. My grandma hated my mom so much. My mom was the only girl with 5 brothers(can you imagine the drama!). 

My grandma did not want to have a sadangu function for me and my sister. I keep thinking how a mother could hate her daughter so much. I have never seen love in my grandma's eyes even for a sec for my mother.

Anyways, that's the reason I love this serial. It shows no matter what, a mother will love her kids unconditionally. Somewhat gives me peace.

mp_chennai thumbnail
Hi All,
 I am not sure if you already found it :)
when I initially saw mangalam , I kind of familiar with that face and trying to recall for a while ..
At last I got remember..she was the dancer who acts in the title song from Metti Oli.. (Ammi ammi midichu...remember a Tall girl with white saree )..

If you cant recall , check the below link of that video (it doesn't have Audio though)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0CEoL0zKzk

Please ignore this news If you already know it😉

Looks like Gopi is so kind to give an opportunity to the actors who worked with his prev. serials.

malar, mangalam , Gaja, mouli , Housekeeper (she was the Mom of Gokul in nadheswaram Right ? ) , josiyar , Geetha (managalam daughter now) .. please add if I miss any..😊
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mp_chennai

Hi All,

I am not sure if you already found it :)
when I initially saw mangalam , I kind of familiar with that face and trying to recall for a while ..
At last I got remember..she was the dancer who acts in the title song from Metti Oli.. (Ammi ammi midichu...remember a Tall girl with white saree )..

If you cant recall , check the below link of that video (it doesn't have Audio though)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0CEoL0zKzk

Please ignore this news If you already know it😉

Looks like Gopi is so kind to give an opportunity to the actors who worked with his prev. serials.

malar, mangalam , Gaja, mouli , Housekeeper (she was the Mom of Gokul in nadheswaram Right ? ) , josiyar , Geetha (managalam daughter now) .. please add if I miss any..😊

Oh yeah now it makes sense - she is the one.

I really like her character tall and strong - not sure of her hatred for the mother but for that I like her as well the brother.

O that is Geetha - mangalam daughter was thinking as she looks modern here.

Of course the guy Gokul or the guy inviting Aarthi to party is malar first husband.

migan thumbnail
managal husband is Arunachalam from Saravanan Meenakshi
OMG I like all these people...

Vadivukkarasi Marumagal Narmada super too supporting her Mother in law.
Edited by migan - 8 years ago
fazra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Mangalam 's husband is in Karthigai Pengal directed by Gopy ( thirumurugan)
Inspector Ganapathy , i like too much his character 

and he was also in pey drama ( 10 mani serial) 
mp_chennai thumbnail
Oh yeah...I totally forgot about karthigai pengal serial..
yes the was the inspector (mangalam Husband)
migan thumbnail
Friday -  Saturday - June 19, June 20 updates...

Mangala goes to take Vel home wit hNarmada she hots Vel but ganam who follows here hots her saying do not play wit hher Pethi life.

Finish up thanni oothi and then take her.

managal gets angry calls her husband and he too scolds her not to play in his daughte life.

So mangala calms down.

Then at Keshav house Rani calls informs Kalpana about Ananya. Kalpana hippy but decides not to go as no respect for husband.

But Peter advises Augstine we need to go for money sake.

So they all decide to go.

Back in Ganam house, Mangala brother comes intially she does not want to nter the pombala house but after both sister and wife begging repeatedly he agrees.

The function goes on nicely vel is dressed in Davani.

At the end they were going to take her at the tiem Narmada pulls Ganam aside and talks to her in Jadai happily.

Her husband notices this and starts beating her saying it i is her and ganam plan to being there here. . All try to stop him. At the time vel is gone disappeared.

All panic start searching for her.

In As house peter and co coem with gana pattu gumbal and all they go greet Ananya.

In  a while Keshav and Aarthi coem as well they get angry seeing this chase the singers away.

Aarhi calls her brother(The guy a womanizer) to come to thanni oothufy to ananya.

Her father and beother come and Aarhi gets angry seeing Peter and Augustine actign up in absence of Mouli, they all tell them to leave and only ask kalpana.

But Kalpana also leaves saying will not stay with out her husband and family.

In ganam house everyone search for Vel.

Finally Vel walking in a field finds Auto and asks him to go near bus stand.

The auto driver sees her all dressed up and takes her some where else with Bad intention. Vel knowing wrong route she gets panicked.

Thodarum