Tamil Other Serials
Tamil Other Serials

Kuladeivam (Page 66)

Raindrop3 Groupbie
Raindrop3
Raindrop3

Posted: 03 August 2017 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ap.meena

But all the tv serials and even some shows has so much of negativity. 

Very true. I started watching Kuladeivam from when Vel takes auto to phone her Dad...I liked the natural way families were portrayed and wanted my teen kid to get a glimpse of our culture and hear our language. 
But now they're only showing the bad guys winning -- and it really frustrates me. Keshav roaming freely after killing ...Kalpana easily forgiving Keshav & bloody feeding him idli...Ranjith easily escaping from killing...Very depressing & hopeless. 
Now onwards, am only  watching cookingTongue videos & Bigg Boss Troll videos on Youtube ...ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ap.meenaPallanguzhi

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 03 August 2017 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
@raindrop3,
That's good. I too watch bigbosstroll videos... 
In the first place I don't like them showing kidnapping, killing, revenge, vengeance, caste issues and all negative stuff. On top, these negative things happen to win till the end, and just as the series is about to end, everything will change miraculously.

I remember watching serials as a kid, like nimmadhi ungal choice and those were really cool. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 04 August 2017 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ap.meena

@raindrop3,
That's good. I too watch bigbosstroll videos... 
In the first place I don't like them showing kidnapping, killing, revenge, vengeance, caste issues and all negative stuff. On top, these negative things happen to win till the end, and just as the series is about to end, everything will change miraculously.

I remember watching serials as a kid, like nimmadhi ungal choice and those were really cool. 

Me too Cry - I miss the good old days of KB Sir and Venkat's serials - Kasalavu Nesam was my favorite with Venu Arvind and Revathy Sankaran amma Day Dreaming.. Great that they have it on YouTube now Big smile Enjoyed Galatta Kudumbam and Ramani vs Ramani too .. 

Too much of negative events/ 'vettu kuthu' nowadays - draws me away even from films !! 

Latest update - 

Varadhu's chithi conveys to Alamu and Arthi that Harshan was previously married to Varsha , and the mentally unstable man was his former FIL ( wow even I didn't expect that - thought it was his runaway dad Shocked

Pandian is watching Ranjith, Praveen and the room boy Subramani in the same room, and waiting for someone to shed light on who killed Sudha.

Varadhu's chithi is really entertaining with her nakkal pechu LOL I don't mind watching Keshav and Varadhu if they continue staying in Kanchipuram with her for awhile Tongue

They totally forgot about Jhansi - only finding who killed Sudha

Agree with you all - pudhu Narmadha having too much of oppari and less rational than the old one - now she seems argumentative. Miss the old one. 

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 04 August 2017 at 10:09pm

sahanarajap.meena

-sevenstreaks- IF-Stunnerz
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

Udaan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2017 at 3:10am | IP Logged
They got to know about Harshan being a married guy...U guys gussed it right ...Avanga illtreat pannadhu FIL va...Harshan wife name Varsha ...Alamu and Arathi gets to know  from neighbours's house where Keshav Varadhu hiding lol...I seriously don want this marriage to happen ...Hope they cancel it 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raindrop3ap.meenaPallanguzhi

Raindrop3 Groupbie
Raindrop3
Raindrop3

Posted: 07 August 2017 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

They got to know about Harshan being a married guy...

Whew ! Now they have to hide/protect Kayal from him...Sleepy
I'm guessing, given his preference for 'kuninja thala nimiradha ponnu' that his wife would have run away with her boyfriend.LOL...and that's why he's furious at the maamanaar guy, because he purposely married off his wayward daughter to him .

Thanks for updating. 

ap.meenaPallanguzhi

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 07 August 2017 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for reminding me about watching the old serials or programs in youtube. I will try that.
I think TM is taking time to decide who has to be kidnapped now. Alamu or Kayal? Whoever you kidnap, I am not gonna watch it. Either Nathan or Rohit has to save her again. 
Yaaravadhu TM a kidnap panni konjam kidnap panradha nirutha sollunga. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raindrop3autumnsconcertoPallanguzhi

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 14 August 2017 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
What happened in the last one week?
Me missed

ap.meenaPallanguzhi

Estherrr Newbie
Estherrr
Estherrr

Posted: 14 August 2017 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

What happened in the last one week?
Me missed

Nothing interesting..Alamu and Aarthi discovered Harshan's past (periya detective velai pannanga in Kanchipuram) then after discussion Kayal family accepts him.
Keshav sends Varudhu to Thiyagu in order to kill him but Thiyagu sets a trap to Varudhu.
Useless love track between kayal and harshan..so irritating

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

santha14miganap.meenaPallanguzhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index