India-Forums

Tamil Other Serials
Tamil Other Serials

Kuladeivam (Page 63)

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 24 July 2017 at 11:09am | IP Logged
On Saturday - Insp Pandian and wife line up panni(All witness) explain how bad Ranjith is to Alamu
They proved Suda adn Ranjith connected and think Ranjith might have killed Sudha nnu

They also mention they are not speaking for Nathan but they have to think about RM and RP Nthan(Ranjith Munn and Ranjith Pinn) Alamu queen speechless thinking mode

they also say you studied MBA could not find what is good or bad nnu

pathadu nalla slap panni sollirukkanum

may be time for Alamu kidnap pola

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ap.meenaPallanguzhi

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 24 July 2017 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Another thing they also identify praveen in the picture who came to Augustine house

ap.meenaPallanguzhi

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 24 July 2017 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Another thing they also identify praveen in the picture who came to Augustine house
Idhu eppo? Idha miss panitene.. Can u brief on what happned? How they identified? as Shreya said she saw the face but din't know who it was..

miganPallanguzhi

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 24 July 2017 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ap.meena

Originally posted by migan

Idhu eppo? Idha miss panitene.. Can u brief on what happned? How they identified? as Shreya said she saw the face but din't know who it was..

Augustine takes Shreya to police station to report the issue. They take it and show bunch of photographs (from previous assaults etc) mix up Praveen picture and Shreya identufy him.

They tell Augustine and Karunkaran(I think he was there too) that he was the one who kidnapped Kayaland tell them to be safe.

Later the insp and Sami(From Bangalore) talk and Sami tells my guess was correct as I suspected might be Praveen when you said Kayal was there nnu and they put his pic along with others.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaap.meenaPallanguzhi-sevenstreaks-

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 24 July 2017 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks migan... I missed this part.. Good that they din't take too long like Sudha-Ranjith-KK case... 
Iniku epidose full of aagavali moonjinga.. Ranjith, Praveen and Alamu.. Alamu ku doubt vera na manna nu kekara... ava mannu dhan...  
Mangala ku konjam kooda varuthamo kutra unarvo ilaya? kudumbame kaalla vizhundhu manippu ketalum pathadhu.. 

autumnsconcertomiganPallanguzhi-sevenstreaks-

Raindrop3 Groupbie
Raindrop3
Raindrop3

Posted: 26 July 2017 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I think Nathan character will be killed ...Cry Cry 
After seeing Mahi warning him repeatedly and he also stubbornly saying that he is going to Modhify with Ranjith...this is what is going to happen I feel. So that Alamu also has life-long regret...Cry

Edited by Raindrop3 - 26 July 2017 at 1:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ap.meenaPallanguzhi-sevenstreaks-

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 26 July 2017 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raindrop3

I think Nathan character will be killed ...Cry Cry 
After seeing Mahi warning him repeatedly and he also stubbornly saying that he is going to Modhify with Ranjith...this is what is going to happen I feel. So that Alamu also has life-long regret...Cry

Oh no.. then they will find another guy for Alamu.. podhumda saami... 
I'm not watching this anymore.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoPallanguzhi-sevenstreaks-

Raindrop3 Groupbie
Raindrop3
Raindrop3

Posted: 26 July 2017 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Because Vadivukkarisi said in some earlier episode that Alamu will either marry Nathan or stay single...so I thought of this possibility, based on Mahi's advice. Plus convincing Nathan's mother will be extremely tough too...
Or he may be severely injured, again the same TM hospital...LOL...and the serial will end with Nathan Alamu wedding where it will be revealed that Nathan's full name is GOPInathan...Dancing
After all, Gopi character MUST be there in Thirumurugan's serials...Wink

autumnsconcertoap.meenaPallanguzhi-sevenstreaks-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index