Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by migan

Sorry that is how much I remembered
Where is mangala husband?

Mangala husband thanni la irukaru.. I mean he is working in navy...  6 months land 6 months sea.. ipo dan recent a ponaru... apo apo video chat pannuvaru.. 
Thanks for the updates... 
that niranjan (club guy) invites Aarthi to party in mahabalipuram with night stay... She accepts.. 

Monday june 15
Varadu comes and complains to AS about Augustin then they coem to know Augstin threatened kalpana.

Aug parents also come and scold her more adding fire.

As and varadu go looking for Augustine and Aug calls his dad and Kalpna more threaten them.

Arthi and Kesav both go to the overnight party at Mahbalipuram.

Ganam dreams of her gran daughter Vel getting hit by car and she wakes up screaming.

Alamu console her.
Thanks migan for the updates...  I hate watching the Augustine chapter...  idhula family vera..
Thank god you gave the updates..
Originally posted by ap.meena

Thanks migan for the updates...  I hate watching the Augustine chapter...  idhula family vera..
Thank god you gave the updates..

not just family but 4 daughters

Kalpana herself looks young...

I have one more question...
Keshav and Kalpana are they born to Ganam or does Mouli have another wife?
Ok...I started to watch very recently just for the sake of Gopi's serial..
Somehow I don't feel it interesting... I always admire his serial for his simplicity , the characters were like mostly suitable to their character and like next door faces...and mostly revolving about middle class family issues..

But i think he wanted to try differently this time seems with Kuladeivam (but the name is deceiving though 😉 )  Where an ultra modern family with Pub- going mother & Dad , Party and especially seeing Mouli as a rich person with coat ðŸ˜› somehow not so well and gel.. may be it take time to get used to it ? ...  Also the characters and their ages are no appropriate (at least to me)

Mouli daughter looks so young and she has a daughter almost to her age..  and her Husband Augustine is so matured and heavy guy...and not so pair with this girl with pakka make-up .

Also Augustine Mom ? Is she the mother of that guy...I watched in between and thought it was his sister.. then realized she was his Mom ..then his sister is so small like his daughter...Ushhh...as I am not watching continuously ,still finding hard to understand the relations by looking at their age ðŸ˜­

Anybody felt the same way ?

Originally posted by mp_chennai

Ok...I started to watch very recently just for the sake of Gopi's serial..
Somehow I don't feel it interesting... I always admire his serial for his simplicity , the characters were like mostly suitable to their character and like next door faces...and mostly revolving about middle class family issues..

But i think he wanted to try differently this time seems with Kuladeivam (but the name is deceiving though 😉 )  Where an ultra modern family with Pub- going mother & Dad , Party and especially seeing Mouli as a rich person with coat ðŸ˜› somehow not so well and gel.. may be it take time to get used to it ? ...  Also the characters and their ages are no appropriate (at least to me)

Mouli daughter looks so young and she has a daughter almost to her age..  and her Husband Augustine is so matured and heavy guy...and not so pair with this girl with pakka make-up .

Also Augustine Mom ? Is she the mother of that guy...I watched in between and thought it was his sister.. then realized she was his Mom ..then his sister is so small like his daughter...Ushhh...as I am not watching continuously ,still finding hard to understand the relations by looking at their age ðŸ˜­

Anybody felt the same way ?

Welcome to IF and kuladeivam...

Yeah, I too felt that Augustine n kalpana doesnt fit their characters w.r.to age...

Also, I am not much interested with the Mouli family story, the way it goes.. 
may be Gopi is trying this urband hi-fi life story it will take some time...

Gnanam's side is good and the characters are well formed and the actors fit... Mangalam is the highlight... 

Originally posted by migan

I have one more question...
Keshav and Kalpana are they born to Ganam or does Mouli have another wife?

Migan,

They have not shown anything about Keshav n kalpana's mother.. But I think Gopi would not show  mouli married someone else.. May be Gnanam's children or thathu pillaigal.. Just my guess... but not sure.. nothing is revealed..
Originally posted by ap.meena

Migan,

They have not shown anything about Keshav n kalpana's mother.. But I think Gopi would not show  mouli married someone else.. May be Gnanam's children or thathu pillaigal.. Just my guess... but not sure.. nothing is revealed..

Maybe Arunachalam (Mouli's character) has two wives, or Arunachalam brought Keshav and Kalpana after separating from Gnanam..