Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Alamu will be kidnapped by Ranjith.
Nathan is the one who will save Alamu, that is why anyone else cannot prove anything against Ranjith. 

This Keshav is really irritating. Hate to see his face on the screen. It is not just because of the character but even if he turns good, I would still not watch him.
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ap.meena

Alamu will be kidnapped by Ranjith.

Nathan is the one who will save Alamu, that is why anyone else cannot prove anything against Ranjith. 

Agreed Meena, this is how the story will proceed .. 👏

It feels like Alamu Poobalan track all over again .. 😭 Actually Nathan's amma (though she was too harsh with her words 😒) was right about Alamu that she is totally blind and gullible when it comes to her relationships !! First Poobalan, then this Ranjith .. what a fiasco ..

Actually motha kudumbamum is totally clueless, not just Alamu !! 😆

This Keshav is really irritating. Hate to see his face on the screen. It is not just because of the character but even if he turns good, I would still not watch him.

Can't believe how his family (except Aarthi and Rohit) behave so casually towards him .. poor Hansi's sufferings due to this man are being trivialised , in the minds of her parents! 😕

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 6 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
New guy for Kayal...He wants the girl to be kuninja thalai nimirntha ponnu ...Ivanga mattum eenu ilipangala ...Enna logic ko... Ranjith asking 50lacs...I feel so bad for Alamu parents...How many times they would search groom and arrange marriage for her
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
As Astrologer pointed out d new guy might marry kayal and torture her...Seethai thee kulikra madiri prove pannadhu dhane vandhuchu 
ap.meena thumbnail
Looks like it is all stereotype.
I Alamu said shut up to Kayal when they spoke about her marriage.
What? Seriously? It is her marriage and you ask her to shut up?

Alamu, do you still want to get married? Innum indha aasa iruka? Naana irundha, ivlo prachanaiku apuram aala vidungada saami nu odiruppen.

Who is that new guy? Missed that part..
OK time for Alamu kidnapping.. ha ha..
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: ap.meena

Looks like it is all stereotype.

I Alamu said shut up to Kayal when they spoke about her marriage.
What? Seriously? It is her marriage and you ask her to shut up?

Alamu, do you still want to get married? Innum indha aasa iruka? Naana irundha, ivlo prachanaiku apuram aala vidungada saami nu odiruppen.

Who is that new guy? Missed that part..
OK time for Alamu kidnapping.. ha ha..

kolangal serial la Abhi ku oru thambi unka...Adhai actor dhan...It seems he saw her in d temple ...And she was refusing to get drench in d pond ...kunija thalai nimiradha ponnu venuma ...Enaku suthama indha character ah pudikala...Perumal back to Hansi's house... Congrats for d colour change 😃
gajan123455 thumbnail
I dont post comments much but just had too.
It funny to say that this family finally understanding ranjith true colours but they fail to realize nathan words that ranjith was a bad person from the start. Even in yesterday episode they still dont recall nathan warning. such a egoistic family of alamu in the way they treated nathan and co. 
Edited by gajan123455 - 6 years ago
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

As Astrologer pointed out d new guy might marry kayal and torture her...Seethai thee kulikra madiri prove pannadhu dhane vandhuchu 

Aiyo, poor Kayal! First Rohit torture, now this new guy torture. Why can't this show leave the poor girl in peace?  

Meanwhile, this Alamu has Nathan repeatedly going out of his way to save her and yet, refuses to believe anyone but that psycho Ranjith. At this point Nathan's parents are right, Alamu doesn't deserve Nathan. I hope that if this Alamu finally grows a brain, that Nathan won't accept her ASAP. Hope she works hard to get back to his good graces.

Shaabaa, honestly get this Kayal and Nathan new pairs who aren't total psychos/idiots. 😉

P.S. With Alamu, Nathan & Rohit heading to new places...what are the odds that they will all meet up and have a coffee while nonthufy-ing their love life? 😆 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: autumnsconcerto

Aiyo, poor Kayal! First Rohit torture, now this new guy torture. Why can't this show leave the poor girl in peace?

Meanwhile, this Alamu has Nathan repeatedly going out of his way to save her and yet, refuses to believe anyone but that psycho Ranjith. At this point Nathan's parents are right, Alamu doesn't deserve Nathan. I hope that if this Alamu finally grows a brain, that Nathan won't accept her ASAP. Hope she works hard to get back to his good graces.

Shaabaa, honestly get this Kayal and Nathan new pairs who aren't total psychos/idiots.😉

P.S. With Alamu, Nathan & Rohit heading to new places...what are the odds that they will all meet up and have a coffee while nonthufy-ing their love life?😆

new guy is no less than Ranjith ...he flicked d horoscope from d Astrologer as he said to Kayal family d one who brings ll d perfect match by him...so bad...incase this marriage happened I m going to skip their track...it's def going to be disgusting one...at least Perumal back to safe place ...Hope Nathan alakalichufy Alamu...he shouldn't forgive her soon...
ap.meena thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

kolangal serial la Abhi ku oru thambi unka...Adhai actor dhan...It seems he saw her in d temple ...And she was refusing to get drench in d pond ...kunija thalai nimiradha ponnu venuma ...Enaku suthama indha character ah pudikala...Perumal back to Hansi's house... Congrats for d colour change 😃

Thanks.

Alamu will be kidnapped by Ranjith for sure. 
Augustine really talks sensibly about Ranjith. But he will tell the truth when they come to know about Ranjith next steps.

I really don't want Kayal to get married to psycho guy and then go thru the torture. She is too young to handle such things. Let the poor girl be in peace for sometime.