Tamil Other Serials
Tamil Other Serials

Kuladeivam (Page 33)

Raindrop3 Groupbie
Raindrop3
Raindrop3

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Ama I have seen her in other serial - do you remember where? Irritating though. I have been breaking my head  LOL

I think she came in 'Office ' serial --- as the married lady with kid, who uses Vishnu's guilty feeling & tries to trap him to marry her ! 

Edited by Raindrop3 - 14 June 2016 at 12:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 14 June 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raindrop3

Ama I have seen her in other serial - do you remember where? Irritating though. I have been breaking my head  LOL

I think she came in 'Office ' serial --- as the married lady with kid, who uses Vishnu's guilty feeling & tries to trap him to marry her ! 

Oh her it is she looks young here but Radhika it is her 

thank you Big smile

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 20 June 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Rohit and Keshav turn good after Rohit realises Keerthi's true love - tells Keshav he will live with her - Keshav says he will let them live happily Party - Kayal and Keerthi got anandha kanneer Cry

Kalpana discusses with Alamu and Mangala - about which mother is AS first wife . Alamu asks Kalpana about her mother. Gnanam hears this shocked.

Kalpana says she has no photo of her mom - saw her last long time ago - but AS has a photo in his locker - they go to open it but AS comes out and they escape .. All the while Gnanam listens sadly.  Looks like big problem when adoption issue comes out . Shocked

Keerthi's mom comes  and blesses them - Keerthi asks her to leave or her father's adiyals will come - her mother gives her own jewellery. Aarthi tells her not to worry.

Shreya and Sidhu arrive for Rohit's wedding - Shreya is mad that her father in law was not invited - AS explains it was avasara kalyanam anyway. Feel that it is okay they only call the close family first. 

And ... Rohit Keerthiku thalli kattitan pa ... PartyDancing

Love the wedding episodes and seeing all of them together happy and laughing. Big smile Will it last though??

Oh yes Keerthi's mama hired adiyals to kill Rohit AngryAngry Waiting outside mandapam.

Varadu and Engineer Saravanan plan to capture Alamu after Rohit's wedding ..

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 20 June 2016 at 9:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgamigan

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 21 June 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
OMG Keerthi died CryCryCry Did not expect this at all!!

Adhuvum kalyanam mudinju, aasirvadham vangi, family photo eduthu, arundhathiya paarka pona odane ... Poor girl died saving Rohit from jathi veri pidicha mama. AngryAngry Those people call themselves as her relatives DeadDeadDead

Totally horrible after so much happiness . Disapprove Poor Rohit lost his wife and child Cry 

Feeling totally sad after watching the episode Cry

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 21 June 2016 at 9:58am
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 21 June 2016 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

OMG Keerthi died CryCryCry Did not expect this at all!!

Adhuvum kalyanam mudinju, aasirvadham vangi, family photo eduthu, arundhathiya paarka pona odane ... Poor girl died saving Rohit from jathi veri pidicha mama. AngryAngry Those people call themselves as her relatives DeadDeadDead

Totally horrible after so much happiness . Disapprove Poor Rohit lost his wife and child Cry 

Feeling totally sad after watching the episode Cry

really - did not watch today so far - Cry  it was too good last few days - atelast I thought she would br hurt or some thing not die they always used he as trump card

stupid stupid decision on the show not once but this si the second time they killed bcause of cast.

I have a feeling they are going to reopen Keshav - Kalpana apst

Edited by migan - 21 June 2016 at 1:01pm

Pallanguzhi

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 21 June 2016 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Also I ahve thsi feeling it is going to be Rohit and Kayal only

Pallanguzhi

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 21 June 2016 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I feel this is Keshav an Rohit plan nu to kill Kirthi
If you seen the sniper shooting from far and it is not the loosu uncle and his guys shooting

Pallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 22 June 2016 at 7:07am | IP Logged

I feel this is Keshav an Rohit plan nu to kill Kirthi
If you seen the sniper shooting from far and it is not the loosu uncle and his guys shooting

You are right ka Clap Even the loosu mama and his gumbal were shocked seeing it. Was another person - but I don't think it is Keshav or Rohit's adiyal because the guy was aiming at Rohit - only Keerthi saw that and blocked Rohit at that moment so she got shot CryCry

And I feel Rohit and Keshav really accepted Keerthi .. based on past week episodes - even yesterday Rohit told everyone his father accepted Keerthi as marumagal for his sake .. Cry What a sudden turn of events - poor girl suffered throughout Cry

Must be some other mystery person .. Confused 

I agree that most likely Kayal pair up with Rohit 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index