Tamil Other Serials
Tamil Other Serials

Kuladeivam (Page 13)

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 15 July 2015 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Thanks
Tuesday video not available - any one watched on TV?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 15 July 2015 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Thanks
Tuesday video not available - any one watched on TV?

Gnanam arrives @ kodai.. Alamu, gnanam n co goes to police station n complaint wapaas... Gnanam advices Rohit.. He keeps his face.. Aarthy thaiya thakka.. Gnanam gives her a bit..  Gnanam wants to meet Rohit's grandpa, but she goes to temple...

Niranjan comes for Aarthi but door locked. A guy updates him abt all, finals cancelled n says they wud have bought the case... 

Mahi n Nathan leaving Kodai... Mahi bids bye but Nathan doesn't  say anything n leaves.. Alamu asks him he is not bidding bye, he says she will get angry if he talks n he doesn't know to ditinguish between needed n unnecessary talk n what looks imp for him  may not be imp for Alamu... Alamu says no and asks hims to talk.. He says he will wait for her.. everyone giggles.. He says it is not to laugh but he is serious and will wait for her.. Alamu stares...

Alamu meets Mouli.. All leaving.. Mouli wants to meet Amudhan's grandma as she is so good.. Some polambal abt Rohit... He says he will meet Alamu's mother someday n leaves...

On the way back, Mouli car repair... he is standing outside in the road.. Gnanam's car is in the same road.. Gnanam in window seat seeing outside... when the car turns right, Mouli sees Gnanam... Screen freezes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miganPallanguzhi

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 15 July 2015 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Oh thanks meena.
Seems interesting.

But I have a feeling they will not see each other.

ap.meenaPallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 17 July 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Arunachalam/Mouli misses Gnanam.. But he tells of this incident to his friend (whose grandson was hurt by Rohit). Friend asks Arunachalam to place an ad in the paper. But Arunachalam says no because Keshav and Kalpana don't know about his family with Gnanam..

So looks like Keshav and Kalpana born to Arunachalam's second wife??

Friends say they have to know this matter one day. Arunachalam says later now there are many problems at home. He asks his friend to help confidentially. He arranges a car for his friend to look for Gnanam. He agrees.

Rohit says he likes Kayal and wants to find her.. And also take revenge on Amudhan..

Mangalam and her husband Karunakaran not on good terms.. Either one ignores the other.. Mangalam is upset. Kayal comforts her. Karunakaran tries to change himself but Mangalam does not respond and stays at home without going to shop for Vel's sadangu.

Perumal follows the girls to college but Shreya finds a way to talk to Siddarth..

Durai is angry that Amudhan let Rohit off.. Alamu tells him about Nadhan and his arrival in Kodai. Durai meets Nadhan who tells him he is willing to wait for Alamu and not meet her in person. He says he can persuade his parents too. Durai agrees to arrange Alamu's wedding with Nadhan.

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 17 July 2015 at 4:01am

ap.meena

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 17 July 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Sems interesting some past of Mouli will come out? I thought his name is Arunachalam but the friend calls him Sundaram
what is going on?

I think he has two names,

When he was with Gnanam maybe he was called Sundaram.

Then when he came to Chennai and married again he changed his name to Arunachalam?? LOL

miganap.meena

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 17 July 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pallanguzhi

Sems interesting some past of Mouli will come out? I thought his name is Arunachalam but the friend calls him Sundaram
what is going on?

I think he has two names,

When he was with Gnanam maybe he was called Sundaram.

Then when he came to Chennai and married again he changed his name to Arunachalam?? LOL

After reading the updates, even I thought the same..

miganPallanguzhi

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 17 July 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates... Im not going to watch this... may be if alamu nathan track is good I wil watch that epi alone.. will be here to read the updates... if update needed, then wil watch n give..
Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 14 August 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
No one active in this thread?? Cry
Nadhan now is portrayed to be villain. I think his friend Mahendran (Kayal's badminton coach) is pair for Alamu..

now fight between Durai and Mangalam's husband when Durai misunderstands after seeing Alamu and Mahi together..

Aarthi finds about Niranjan's past and steers clear from him.. 

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 14 August 2015 at 7:05pm

migan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index