Tamil Other Serials
Tamil Other Serials

Kuladeivam (Page 11)

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 29 June 2015 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the udpates Migan...
I think Vel, Rohit n alamu meeeting in Kodai.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ap.meena

Thanks for the udpates Migan...
I think Vel, Rohit n alamu meeeting in Kodai.. 

I think so too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ap.meenaPallanguzhi

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Niranjan's DR advices him to go on a trip n do yoga meditation to avoid the voice.. n advices not to take part in any partys... Niranjan sets off to some place.. may be kodai... 

Rohit set to kodai with his mom.. Anu doesn't want her mom to go, but Arthi has to go as Mouli will not let Rohit go alone..
On the way in a gas station, the psycho niranjan sees Aarthi n follows their car...

miganPallanguzhi

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Meena
Psycho goign to trouble Arthi, Alamu etc in Kodaikanal. Grrr

I wish Moli accompanied Rohit not arthy.

ap.meenaPallanguzhi

Pallanguzhi Goldie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Niranjan attacks two people who are having affair then sets off for Aarthi..
Nathan introduces his coach friend Mahendran (Pandi from SM2) to Alamu, surprised to see her in Kodai.

The boy Shreya likes comes to her house and sees her again. As he climbs down the wall Perumal sees him but not his face. But he sees Shreya coming down laughing. He starts thinking.

Amudhan and Rohit play well. Coach says they will go to finals. Amudhan is a bit wary of Rohit.

The two boys shake hands.

Kayal looks at both of them..

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 02 July 2015 at 2:15am

miganap.meena

ap.meena Goldie
ap.meena
ap.meena

Posted: 02 July 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Looks like amudhan got a liking for kayal after seeing her in half-saree..
When he talks to Alamu abt Nathan, he stresses more on 'murai' which means he is murai paiyan to kayal... 

i think rohit, amudhan n kayal will be triangular story.. enna story yo..

I feel Mahendran wud be better pair for alamu than nathan.. may  be Gopi sir, change pannalum panuvaru..  or may be he il give a entry.,.

miganPallanguzhi

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
last few days
The boy who got into accident his grandpa complained to police - Police enquire mouli and Kesav. Kesav tells he will go tal kto him samadanama but he he ends getting in trouble by threatening him to kill if he does get the complaint back. The grandpa goes and complain to police about this too.

InKodai kanal Niranjan meets Arthi and another firiend of her they both invite him to dinner later at night to the friend house. niranjan realize the friend is also like party person and decides to finish the story of both or atleast one.

Coach mahendran sends Kayal with another girl to get medicine but the gir l  runs away leaving Kayal no where. She cries and runs into Rohit who rented a bike and he takes her to the lodge. Amudhan gets jealous seeing them together.

Mangalam husband(Not sure his name) he returns from ship to see velu and praise her but shows anger to Managal for fighting.

He then goes to Ganam house with Vel tells her Mangala attitude is not correct and he is arranging sadanggu for Vel with Ganam thalamai -  Ganam skeptical but he insists - stays there to eat.

Alamu worries for Kayal in Kodai then Rohit drops her later Alamu scolds coach for sending her.

but happy seeign Kayal.

Kayal calls her dad she is happy too.

Mouli scolds Kehav for screwing up in the discussion with periyavar so he decides to go to the hospital.

He goes there and meets the periyavar and both are shocked seeing each other Periyavar asks to Mu=ouli nee Sundaram tane, Mouli agrees.

Avalv than

Edited by migan - 04 July 2015 at 11:47am

Pallanguzhihopper_ocean

migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 04 July 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Sems interesting some past of Mouli will come out? I thought his name is Arunachalam but the friend calls him Sundaram
what is going on?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallanguzhi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index