Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidhuarun thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
They themselves showed its ranjith who attacked shnbagha. But he one who attacked sarasu is different person.it must be real kuladeivam muniyayya. Karuppu adichutaru
I don't think Seetha will die. Nathan will understand her love and sacrifice and live with her happily. So Nathan track subam.
And alamu will not get married to anyone in this serial. But this vasiyam matter will happen and she will escape after some episodes.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Alamu knows it is Nathan who saved kayal and nathan wife got hurt nnu

Raindrop3 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Keshav awakens but smiling at Aarthi & Varadhu -- is he going to be shown as having πŸ˜•amnesia / lost his memory πŸ˜² ???
Alamu gets nicely today from Nathan's mummy...πŸ˜†  That lady's language / behaviour is unreasonable but fun to watch ...πŸ˜ƒ
Ponnama has done her job !!! Harshan is in full shouting/screaming mode...🀣
Shenbaga getting stomach burning on seeing Alamu talking to Arjun..πŸ˜‰
Edited by Raindrop3 - 6 years ago
migan thumbnail
gain Harsha started
Too bad

Ranjith some one or other trying to help him

Confirm keshav acting as Amnesia
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Ranjith some one or other trying to help him

Yes, I too got irritated 😑at first. But I think he is 'secret' police .😎..gaining Ranjit's trust & then capturing him. And am thinking he will help Alamu escape & also marry her ---  because the names Gokul & Gopi same same...

This Shenbaga track...Unbearable !!! πŸ€’
Edited by Raindrop3 - 6 years ago
migan thumbnail
So Alamu cleared pola
Bth couple FN over 

Now Harsha lie will come out relted to jathaga matter 

Ganam crying for Alamu life but no one thought about how she rejecte/ ill treated nathan

Arjun Insp may be Alamu pair???
migan thumbnail
Saw the show after a long timne
kadavule 

Ranjith became police again πŸ˜­
Estherrr thumbnail
IRRITATING episodes ..Ranjith is unbearable and Sita too. Since the beginning I hate her character but now I'm skipping the whole epi because of her psycho attitude.
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Estherrr

IRRITATING episodes ..Ranjith is unbearable and Sita too. Since the beginning I hate her character but now I'm skipping the whole epi because of her psycho attitude.

Exactly .. Seetha is talking too much nonsense .. she is looking for Shri Ramar as her husband it seems .. but it's totally unreasonable on her part to abuse Nathan and Alamu as such ... they were only engaged and broke it off for goodness sake ..

Yennamo avanga rendu perum kalyanam pannikitanga pola andha kudhi kudhikiranga. Actually Nathan's mom deserves this for all the verbal torture she put Alamu through. πŸ˜†

Now story shifting to entry of Velvizhi's pair ... oh another Kayal-Rohit story in the making ..

Ranjith back in former post... they got to be kidding..!! πŸ€’ What happened to the case of Sudha and Jhansi ... Can't stand him and Keshav walking so freely !!
migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Exactly .. Seetha is talking too much nonsense .. she is looking for Shri Ramar as her husband it seems .. but it's totally unreasonable on her part to abuse Nathan and Alamu as such ... they were only engaged and broke it off for goodness sake ..

Yennamo avanga rendu perum kalyanam pannikitanga pola andha kudhi kudhikiranga. Actually Nathan's mom deserves this for all the verbal torture she put Alamu through. πŸ˜†

Now story shifting to entry of Velvizhi's pair ... oh another Kayal-Rohit story in the making ..

Ranjith back in former post... they got to be kidding..!! πŸ€’ What happened to the case of Sudha and Jhansi ... Can't stand him and Keshav walking so freely !!

That is the killer for me to stop watching the show

cold blooded murderer becoming a police losing the meaning of police who has to protect people - and did not expect this from Thiru