Tamil Other Serials

Kuladeivam - Page 58

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: migan

for some reason feel less chance for Dorai to kill/shoot nnu as he wants Keshav to be killed by Thiyagu but anything possible

Could be .. Dorai wanted to save Alamu at the station but that Shenbaga wouldn't let him talk ..

Here's another scenario ... Thyagu attacked Keshav, then AS killed Thyagu for that ?? But somehow I don't think that they will make AS/Gnanam/Alamu/Dorai the killer since these are the good characters and main leads of the show. 

Some news from Thiru Pictures FB .. Thirumurugan Sir is directing and acting in his next serial ... title is 'Kalyana Veedu' ... shooting has commenced. πŸ‘πŸ‘

So is Kuladeivam wrapping up ?? Then your theories about AS or Dorai might be correct ... serial mudikkiradhale I think that might be the end for one of the characters ...
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Glad to see Ashwin in this serial as 'Arjun' ..

Anyone see a Shenbaga-Arjun-Alamu triangle coming up ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ Oh, with Ranjith in the background chasing after Alamu .. πŸ€’

Also, Kuladeivam has moved to 3rd spot in TRP .. πŸ‘
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 6 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Glad to see new serial by TM hope it is not the short series kind they had and looking forward to ending Kuladeivam

As for Ashwin as Arjun  - Good to see him but not impressed so far he just acts as Shenbaga says 

I can see Arjun - Alamu pair although the Josiyar keeps saying Alamu will not get married to any one at all otehr than Ranjith nnu

As for Shenbaga - I just feel she will be good for Rohit nnu - firstscene she only holds his shirt so tonichu

Kayal - harsha horrible - why cannot they point blank ask about her cousins.

migan thumbnail
I also feel Ganam went to hurt the watchman nnu but they are good people. She went out saying work irukku nnu few mins
and in that time the watchman died na

May be not.
Vidhuarun thumbnail
Hi all, I'm new to this forum.
I think aarthi killed thyagu to save keshav . Others are trying to protect her. If you remember,
The watchman told shenbaga over phone that - Avanga killed. So it must be a lady.

AS himself went missing not to reveal this to police .

And who do you think attacked that sarasu inside police station may be durai in disguise ?

- Vidhya
migan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vidhuarun

Hi all, I'm new to this forum.
I think aarthi killed thyagu to save keshav . Others are trying to protect her. If you remember,
The watchman told shenbaga over phone that - Avanga killed. So it must be a lady.

AS himself went missing not to reveal this to police .

And who do you think attacked that sarasu inside police station may be durai in disguise ?

- Vidhya

Nice thinking

it is a possibility
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Vidhya πŸ‘πŸ‘ Good guessing !
I am so surprised why Kesav veetu aalunga are telling Shenbaga as though Keshav romba nallavan madhiri ?? πŸ€”

Now serial is totally dragging with this Ranjith and Harshan ... πŸ₯± Only looking forward to Shenbaga finding out who killed Thyagu .. πŸ‘
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

ng !

Now serial is totally dragging with this Ranjith and Harshan ... πŸ₯± Only looking forward to Shenbaga finding out who killed Thyagu .. πŸ‘

Harshan's insecurity is going to get πŸ₯±increased after that Ponnamma lady comes & pathi vechify about Kayal-Rohit-Deepak...

And another character going to be introduced -- to give that powder to Alamu πŸ˜•

Nathan's track also πŸ€’...just waiting for Sita's mother [ Panchali in Azhagi serial] powerful acting to rescue the dumbness of that storyline !!! 

Shenbaga will find the killer only after some triangle with her, Alamu & Arjun...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Raindrop3 - 6 years ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Happy Deepavali all ..πŸ₯³

AS returns home from temple aam .. family is happy to see him as Shenbaga was about to arrest Gnanam .. she asks AS to come to station - AS agrees but asks for Alamu to be released in return - Shenbaga keeps quiet and leaves

The person who rescued Alamu from the Sarasu lady in the station - this time he enters Senbaga's house and hits her - she becomes unconscious and on the floor - think it's Ranjith !! πŸ˜²

Arjun shows sympathy for Alamu's plight - same time AS comes and defends his daughter, talks about her rights as a member of public - Arjun tries calling Senbaga but no response - so he releases Alamu on his own. Alamu thanks him and returns home with her father happily.

Beach - Kayal-Harshan , Nathan-Seetha, Varadhu-Annakodi all in lovey dovey mode πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Also Praveen's rowdy aalunga anga irukkanga - they go to trouble Kayal and pull her hands - Nathan sees this and goes to fight the rowdys.

Oruthan kathi eduthu Nathana hurt panna varan - Seetha sees this and saves Nathan - but she gets knifed in the process. πŸ˜²πŸ˜­ Nathan brings her to hospital while Kayal is shocked seeing that it's Nathan's wife who got stabbed.

Hospital - Nathan amma appa, Seetha's parents in full oppari - Nathan amma asks Nathan why he got involved with those rowdys - Nathan replies he helped save a girl - they ask who it is - Nathan realises it will be problem and says theriyadhu

Then Varadhu comes to pathi vachufy the matter - praises Nathan that he saved Alamu akka ponnu (Kayal) - Nathan amma shows Nathan badrakali look after this πŸ˜† 

Do you think Seetha will die - so they can reunite Nathan Alamu ??
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raindrop3

Nathan's track also πŸ€’...just waiting for Sita's mother [ Panchali in Azhagi serial] powerful acting to rescue the dumbness of that storyline !!! 

Shenbaga will find the killer only after some triangle with her, Alamu & Arjun...πŸ˜‰

Sita's mother - agreed !! hope she shows her rudra thandavam mode πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Still remember as Mages' SIL in Nadaswaram too .. πŸ˜›

Arjun is a nice match for Alamu ... but not sure what they are doing with this Nathan-Seetha track .. are they going to make Alamu choose between Nathan and Arjun (if Seetha dies ??)

Ponnammaku vera velai illa pola - always pathi vachufying