Kudumba serial a illai kolai serial a

seems the guy dead would be Thyagu nnu

I fel next kidnapping track in ooty

Evlo dhan kidnap track vaipanga
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sure it will be Gopi for Alamu .. πŸ˜†

Was shocked Nathan married Seetha. I thought Ranjith will pottu thallufy her, then Alamu will marry Nathan .. But this Seetha is a good character for the serial, will be interesting to see her as one of the leads. πŸ‘πŸΌ

If you noticed Alamu, Sundaram and Gnanam didn't look surprised when they saw Thyagu or Keshav in that state ..

My guess is Keshav killed Thyagu and AS beat up Keshav ?? That's why Keshav is still alive - they don't wanna show AS kill his foster son. Poor Thyagu. πŸ˜­ 

Harsha psycho mode started - poor Kayal - but thought it was ridiculous to discuss the 'athai payyans' just immediately after they got married !! Pesurathukku vera vishyame illaiya rendu perukkum ? 
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 6 years ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Evlo dhan kidnap track vaipanga

Hope my prayers this Navarathri will be answered .. Kadavule no more kidnaps in Kuladeivam please !!  πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Jokes aside, Wish all a happy Navarathri! πŸ₯³
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Hope my prayers this Navarathri will be answered .. Kadavule no more kidnaps in Kuladeivam please !!  πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Jokes aside, Wish all a happy Navarathri! πŸ₯³

Thanks ...Happy Navarathri everyone πŸ˜ƒ
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Neenga pray panna neram, all these are currently happening...🀣

1) Praveen [with full 2 dabbas πŸ˜†of make-up powder] & his friend, about to kidnap Kayal 
2) Ranjith with a gun and utterly πŸ‘ŽπŸΌhorrible acting, on the way to thookufy Alamu ... Again πŸ˜‘
3) Arunachalam thaatha already missing/kidnapped ..?? πŸ˜•
4) This is a probable one,as the witness to the murder is lying drunk somewhere & waiting to be taken care of by the murderer ...πŸ˜‰
Edited by Raindrop3 - 6 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yellarum scolding Nathan for getting married but avanga queen avna yevlav thadava reject pannangga
atellam all ok ya

I feel AS killed Thiyagu nnu strongly

Theriyala
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Why can't someone kidnap & pottu thallufy that Ranjith 😑character -- Romba kevalama irukku his track now !! Going to see some samiyar to get 'vasiyam' for Alamu...🀒
How the heck he is roaming 😲free when there is video evidence of him having killed Sudha ???
Edited by Raindrop3 - 6 years ago
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Yellarum scolding Nathan for getting married but avanga queen avna yevlav thadava reject pannangga

atellam all ok ya

I feel AS killed Thiyagu nnu strongly

Theriyala

Yes the whole family repeatedly humiliated & insulted Nathan on multiple times, but now he goes ahead with his life -- that too only after that arrogant Alamu said to put full stop. Now Mangala jumping & shouting like as if Nathan has done 'pacha dhrogam'... Utter nonsense !
And no Narmada or Shruti in Kayal's wedding ? 
I think  Durai is the culprit & AS, Vadivukarasi & Alamu are protecting him -- that's why they packed him off to Poovarasanallur immediately...

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raindrop3

Yes the whole family repeatedly humiliated & insulted Nathan on multiple times, but now he goes ahead with his life -- that too only after that arrogant Alamu said to put full stop. Now Mangala jumping & shouting like as if Nathan has done 'pacha dhrogam'... Utter nonsense !
And no Narmada or Shruti in Kayal's wedding ? 
I think  Durai is the culprit & AS, Vadivukarasi & Alamu are protecting him -- that's why they packed him off to Poovarasanallur immediately...

for some reason feel less chance for Dorai to kill/shoot nnu as he wants Keshav to be killed by Thiyagu but anything possible