Posted: 6 years ago
hahaha
Gopinathan - good one

Alamu azhu azhu nnu azhara when nathan comes to see her

ranjith aalu sees nathan coming and traces him to Pandian house goes there

Meanwhile Thiyagu coems to know Keshav is Arunachalam paiyyan nu

before Thuyagu comes back Keshav and as usual with varadu help they both escape
Super ah yosikriga ...Gopinathan...nalla iruku...Alamu orey episode aludu yela paaya badi agiduchu...Nathan mattum niraiya episode ah torture anubavichar...may be kidnap track la sari aagirum pola kanaku...

Harshan treating his own dad so badly...don know how he ll treat Kayal after marriage...wish some how the wedding gets cancelled...
Have a feeling that dad guy will die nnu sema torture for us the harsha thing.
Nathan and Insp wife saves  Alamu and Kayal from Ranjith
Edited by migan - 6 years ago
Ommmggg..the new narmatha is sooo annoying
Originally posted by Estherrr

Ommmggg..the new narmatha is sooo annoying

Yes, she doesn't suit at all !!! Plus the original Narmada character was much more patient/calmer disposition -- will certainly not jump & shout dramatically like this in the hospital...😑 
Maybe just for this oneπŸ˜† episode, they would have put somebody ... just to keep the character alive. 

I also don't like Alamu being the one to come up with a plan to trap Ranjith...The entire T.Nadu & Karnataka Police Force are fools ??? Only this Arrogant Madam has to devise a plan --- [same as they showed for rescuing Shreya, finding where Keshav had hidden Rohit etc...] ...Highly Irritating πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by migan

Have a feeling that dad guy will die nnu sema torture for us the harsha thing.

Oh, is he that Harsha's dad ??? Because that guy is calling Harsha 'thambi' -- I thought he could be Harsha's former father-in-law !!! One episode they showed a friend of Harsha's asking him about his 'wife'... so assuming that he's already married ...😲
Originally posted by Raindrop3

Oh, is he that Harsha's dad ??? Because that guy is calling Harsha 'thambi' -- I thought he could be Harsha's former father-in-law !!! One episode they showed a friend of Harsha's asking him about his 'wife'... so assuming that he's already married ...😲

I have no idea as well haha some one posted father nnu so I thought 
At least Arthi has the brains to check/enquire about that guy before agreeing to such a hasty marriage...
They changed Narmadha?  even if you change the artist, you don't have torn the character upside down.
Alamu ku, nathan matter la iladha moola ipo Ranjith pidikum bodhu varudha? Adhu moolaye iladha character nu dhan nan nenachutu irundhen.. 
yes I likes the original Narmada
TM did the same in nadaswaram too by butchering Mahesu character

it was too easy to capture Ranjith and praveen something not right