Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: ap.meena

Kayal - Psycho track vandhale na skip panniduven.. so no tension...

All my tension now towards Big Boss... so chill kuladeivam...

enaku new entry Pathale erichala iruku...irukura cast vache indha padu...ennala aaga podho...na andha track vandha chage panni rival channe pakka vendiyadhudhan 😆
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
On Saturday - Insp Pandian and wife line up panni(All witness) explain how bad Ranjith is to Alamu
They proved Suda adn Ranjith connected and think Ranjith might have killed Sudha nnu

They also mention they are not speaking for Nathan but they have to think about RM and RP Nthan(Ranjith Munn and Ranjith Pinn) Alamu queen speechless thinking mode

they also say you studied MBA could not find what is good or bad nnu

pathadu nalla slap panni sollirukkanum

may be time for Alamu kidnap pola
migan thumbnail
Another thing they also identify praveen in the picture who came to Augustine house
ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

Another thing they also identify praveen in the picture who came to Augustine house

Idhu eppo? Idha miss panitene.. Can u brief on what happned? How they identified? as Shreya said she saw the face but din't know who it was..
migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ap.meena

Idhu eppo? Idha miss panitene.. Can u brief on what happned? How they identified? as Shreya said she saw the face but din't know who it was..

Augustine takes Shreya to police station to report the issue. They take it and show bunch of photographs (from previous assaults etc) mix up Praveen picture and Shreya identufy him.

They tell Augustine and Karunkaran(I think he was there too) that he was the one who kidnapped Kayaland tell them to be safe.

Later the insp and Sami(From Bangalore) talk and Sami tells my guess was correct as I suspected might be Praveen when you said Kayal was there nnu and they put his pic along with others.
ap.meena thumbnail
Thanks migan... I missed this part.. Good that they din't take too long like Sudha-Ranjith-KK case... 
Iniku epidose full of aagavali moonjinga.. Ranjith, Praveen and Alamu.. Alamu ku doubt vera na manna nu kekara... ava mannu dhan...  
Mangala ku konjam kooda varuthamo kutra unarvo ilaya? kudumbame kaalla vizhundhu manippu ketalum pathadhu.. 
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Nathan character will be killed ...😭 😭 
After seeing Mahi warning him repeatedly and he also stubbornly saying that he is going to Modhify with Ranjith...this is what is going to happen I feel. So that Alamu also has life-long regret...😭

Edited by Raindrop3 - 6 years ago
ap.meena thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raindrop3

I think Nathan character will be killed ...😭 😭 

After seeing Mahi warning him repeatedly and he also stubbornly saying that he is going to Modhify with Ranjith...this is what is going to happen I feel. So that Alamu also has life-long regret...😭

Oh no.. then they will find another guy for Alamu.. podhumda saami... 
I'm not watching this anymore.. 
Raindrop3 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Because Vadivukkarisi said in some earlier episode that Alamu will either marry Nathan or stay single...so I thought of this possibility, based on Mahi's advice. Plus convincing Nathan's mother will be extremely tough too...
Or he may be severely injured, again the same TM hospital...😆...and the serial will end with Nathan Alamu wedding where it will be revealed that Nathan's full name is GOPInathan...
After all, Gopi character MUST be there in Thirumurugan's serials...😉

ap.meena thumbnail
[QUOTE=Raindrop3 it will be revealed that Nathan's full name is GOPInathan...
After all, Gopi character MUST be there in Thirumurugan's serials...😉

[/QUOTE]
👏👏