Posted: 6 years ago
Quiting this soap for sometime...Can't bear Ranjith drama and new entry is annoying too
I wonder if tomorrow's twist will be Nathan-Alamu marriage, with a married Alamu showing up in court...thus starting the Seethai josiyum thing. 

Please serial, let me be wrong.
Edited by autumnsconcerto - 6 years ago
Originally posted by autumnsconcerto

I wonder if tomorrow's twist will be Nathan-Alamu marriage, with a married Alamu showing up in court...thus starting the Seethai josiyum thing. 

Please serial, let me be wrong.
semma twist...Na pakuren inniku episode...Mudiva mathi kitten...Ranjith face pakka nalla irukum ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

semma twist...Na pakuren inniku episode...Mudiva mathi kitten...Ranjith face pakka nalla irukum ðŸ˜†

You might as well skip to Sat's episode. It will probably drag until then.😆
Today's episode is worth watching :P
But last part ...Durai ya vettitanga ...pavam :(
After watching alamu in this vesham Ranjith can say I withdraw my case.. lol... he he.. 
Will Kayal be talked out by that Hansika's sister who is visiting her parents? I forgot her name.. 

Originally posted by ap.meena

After watching alamu in this vesham Ranjith can say I withdraw my case.. lol... he he.. 
Will Kayal be talked out by that Hansika's sister who is visiting her parents? I forgot her name.. 

R u talking about Shreya ?
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

R u talking about Shreya ?

Yeah Shreya.. Thanks.. She had some confused irritated expression on her face and was looking at Rohit rite..
Originally posted by ap.meena

Yeah Shreya.. Thanks.. She had some confused irritated expression on her face and was looking at Rohit rite..
she would expected Kayal and Rohit would  ended up together :)