Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ap.meena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
In today's episode Ranjith said that he decided Alamu as wife the first time he saw her. That time Alamu was engaged to Nathan.
So if there are sensible ppl in the family, they should realize that he planned everything. 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ap.meena

In today's episode Ranjith said that he decided Alamu as wife the first time he saw her. That time Alamu was engaged to Nathan.

So if there are sensible ppl in the family, they should realize that he planned everything. 

kudumbathila oru aal muttal ah irundha paarvailla aana inga dhan kudumbame aala edai poda theriyama muttala irukanga...Konjam episode wait pannuvom ...pakkalam yarukachu thonudhanu 
ap.meena thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

kudumbathila oru aal muttal ah irundha paarvailla aana inga dhan kudumbame aala edai poda theriyama muttala irukanga...Konjam episode wait pannuvom ...pakkalam yarukachu thonudhanu 

Namakku than ellam thonum. I wonder that those characters are potrayed as normal humans just like us. Then why they cannot think at all?
Namalum romba naala yaaravadhu konjam sensible a yosipanganu wait panrom.. avanga yosicha paadu ila.. 
Estherrr thumbnail
Mmmh..so my guess was correct.
Since the beginning andha threatening call voice ketta maadiri irruku and now it's almost confirm that adhu Praveen tha! And he's doing mimicry with Sudha's voice, maybe he saw ranjith killing sudha.

Well can't wait for today's episode
ap.meena thumbnail

Originally posted by: Estherrr

Since the beginning andha threatening call voice ketta maadiri irruku and now it's almost confirm that adhu Praveen tha! And he's doing mimicry with Sudha's voice, maybe he saw ranjith killing sudha.

But they showed Praveen dead rite? Waiting to show what mokkai they are going to give us now..
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

But they showed Praveen dead rite? Waiting to show what mokkai they are going to give us now..

Wonder if it's Praveen's friend/ the guy who kidnapped Kayal ? 😲
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Namakku than ellam thonum. I wonder that those characters are potrayed as normal humans just like us. Then why they cannot think at all?
Namalum romba naala yaaravadhu konjam sensible a yosipanganu wait panrom.. avanga yosicha paadu ila.. 

Sariyana sonneenga ... 😆

Really they behaved too badly towards Nathan who was just trying to help ... avaruku enna thalai yezhuthA 😭.. to help this stubborn and clueless family 😡 Nathan's parents are absolutely right in this aspect. 

They should continue Nathan Shivani track .. so Alamu will understand Nathan's situation 😛 Afterwhich they can unite Nathan-Alamu and Shivani with Mahendran .

Ranjith kidnapping Alamu will be just like Poobalan part two ...  Vendame 😭

Great to see 'Mano' of Kolangal back 👏 ..let's see how his track goes. Poor Kayal has enough trouble with regards to relationships.
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 6 years ago
Estherrr thumbnail

Yes it's confusing..because he was supposed to be in Bangalore so why did I did in chennai? Plus in the mortuary, he was like sleeping, plus he was still warring his clothes. M sure that edho oru plan vechinu ippadi pannirukan.

Maybe I'm wrong Anyway maybe they not going to show the face today. Vera track odha start pannalam pannuvanga
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Estherrr

omg...u were correct...blackmailer is Praveen...now Ranjith and Praveen teamed up...
Estherrr thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

omg...u were correct...blackmailer is Praveen...now Ranjith and Praveen teamed up...

i wonder how it will b if praveen ranjith and keshav team together ..