Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Promo shows Varadhu getting left right centre from Augustine in Aarthi's house 😆😆  Where's Keshav ?? 

Kayal also returned home and gave shocked expression ... 

Hansi in some warehouse pola .

Hope this guy is caught too

i am sure Keshav will escape yet again 
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Hope this guy is caught too

i am sure Keshav will escape yet again 

Nethu Keshavoda nadippu ulaga maha nadippu ... 😆 

Varadhu ... Keshavku jalra thatti jalra thatti indha kadhi aaytan... For him idharku thaane aasai pattai BGM 😉

Hmm ... dunno whether Varadhu will continue supporting this Keshav ...
Pallanguzhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

princess Alamu (I watched where she talsk bad to nathan father) she needs to get for all 

Thannoda muyalku moonu kaal nu ... Appadi enna pidivatham indha Alamu ku ... doing it in the name of thyagam aam .. 😡😡

Felt so sad for Nathan appa ... he's a good guy thinking of her welfare while she is so blinded .. another one suffering is Shivani earning the brunt of Nathan's anger ..

In Super challenge on Sunday - Alamu said it's her family convincing her that Ranjith is good - so she's marrying him with no choice 😆 Edited by Pallanguzhi - 7 years ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Latest promo shows Hansi back with Perumal and Aarthi - Aarthi ku shock about something - looks interesting !! 👏

Let's hope it's not a dream folks !! 😭😭
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 7 years ago
migan thumbnail
No it is not a dream

Perumal finds hansi and takes her to Arthi house. There Hansi tells all she knew about Keshav to Arthi and Perumal, and Keshav kidnapped her. 

Arthi shock and immediately calls Arunachalam who is coming to Chennai.

kaalpana wakes up and gets reunited with Hansi.

Anu calls her mom to discharge Rohit - Arthi tells she will come little later after meeting AS and she forgets to cut the phone. Ananya leaves the phone while in talking mode and goes to settle the bills.

Rohit finds the phone and listens in while Arthi, AS and Kalpana talking that Keshav is the reason for Hansi kidnap, AS kidnap and Rani murder possibly Keerthi murder too.

AS asks Arthi to call Keshav home as he wants to talk to him about all these before taking action.

Rohit shocked and mad puts the phone down and texts Keshav to come to hospital as he misses him.

Meanwhile Shivani talks to Mahi to see if Nathan really accept to marry her a nnu - Mahi samlichufy and later Nathan angry goes to talk in her house but could not say anything.

Ranjit meanwhile asks Suda to find hostel immediately Suda sad.
Edited by migan - 7 years ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
👏👏👏 Wow last two episodes were rocking 👏👏👏

Perumal finding Hansi and feeding her was so touching 😃 Same with Kalpana hugging Hansi and crying 😭

When Keshav comes into Rohit's ward on Monday - appo thodarum nu poduvanga I think 😆😆
So have to wait till Tues pola 😛
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Truth is out ..y don they end this soap instead of dragging ...
migan thumbnail
Been Crazy after the truth out
Keshav goes to hospital and Rohit tells they all know the truth and tries to harm him but Keshav pushes Rohit and runs away

Rohit back home and Augustine too and they al lare mad but AS tells to fogive him(OMG) wants to give a chance aam

Really!!!!

He asks Augustine to bring Ranjith Mappillai to trace out Keshav and can decide after finding hi mand not to inform police

Ranjith locks Sudha in while going out with Augustine she hears all these

Nathan finally tells all the truth to Shivaani and she gets super mad(seems like psycho).

Avlav than

I cannot tolerate AS asking Ranjth help plus he is telling to forgive keshav 😒
migan thumbnail
No End in sight

grrr
Keshav enlisted Selvi help and staying at her house - she planned to take all his property and help with kidnapping Hansi

Ranjith locked Suda up whole day i nbathroom next day she left with a note sayong leaving

Shivaani change of heart decides to help unite Nathan and Alamu

I hate Alamu Nathan should marry Shivaani only 

anyways

continues
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Lol he ll forgive Keshav but Nadhan? Hypocrisy at its peak ...