Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
AS woke up - heard from the nurses about Keshav matter - he asked the driver to head to Keshav house - ooohh semma ragalai nadakka poguthu 😆😆

More scheming by Keshav ... 😡

KK and Mangala ignore Arthi and Rohit ... Aarthi does likewise ... But poor Rohit looks at them sadly ... Poor kid ... wish him all the best to unite with Kayal ⭐️
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I only hope Ganam does not stop AS from telling the truth

can't wait for tomorrow

I did catch up the blood test part

Why the technician did not say the truth out that only Keshav blood not matching nnu

grrr
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
AS straight-aa sollitaru ... that Keshav is his valarppu magan nu and all ties between them are cut .. But only Gnanam, Keshav and AS is there .. Keshav falls on AS feet but no use. He becomes depressed.

Keshav shattered some more after Arthi indirectly hints at divorce .. 

Not sure what Keshav and Singaram are up to .. 😲

Ranjith convince Nathan parents that he wants the best for Alamu and Nathan .. He will unite them aam ...
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 7 years ago
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
I like how AS did not mention to Keshav that Kalpana is adopted too ... it shows how much he loves her and treats her as his real daughter even though she is not. 👏 Edited by Pallanguzhi - 7 years ago
migan thumbnail
That is very good
Now keshav will become even more kulla nari

This Ranjith honestly he could not keep quiet ithukkum mela vera yenna venumam?

I have a feeling the girl Sudha wil alert Alamu some how nnu but when?

Hope it is not too late
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

I have a feeling the girl Sudha wil alert Alamu some how nnu but when?

Hope it is not too late

Yup Sudha saved Nathan's number on her phone after seeing Ranjith's phone ... so maybe soon 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Sudha should talk to Alamu ...wats d use of saving Nathan's number...I don want to see Nathan going behind d queen again lol...
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Sudha should talk to Alamu ...wats d use of saving Nathan's number...I don want to see Nathan going behind d queen again lol...

Like you said her plan sodhappufied .. and she called Nathan a fool  🤣

Ayyooo Hansi tracka paakum pothu BP increase aaguthu .. 😡😡😡 Ethanai vaatti dhan she will be taken away from her parents. Poor kid.

Another kelvi - why Alamu family seems so dependent on Ranjith nowadays ?? Looks like they can't decide anything without him ... 🥱 Can't believe Nathan parents also believed Ranjith ..

Keshav got Kalpana to do the blood test to see if she's his sister .. Varadhu adding fuel to the fire .. says maybe Keshav parents financed AS initially so Keshav still have rights to sothu ..
migan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Like you said her plan sodhappufied .. and she called Nathan a fool  🤣

Ayyooo Hansi tracka paakum pothu BP increase aaguthu .. 😡😡😡 Ethanai vaatti dhan she will be taken away from her parents. Poor kid.

Another kelvi - why Alamu family seems so dependent on Ranjith nowadays ?? Looks like they can't decide anything without him ... 🥱 Can't believe Nathan parents also believed Ranjith ..

Keshav got Kalpana to do the blood test to see if she's his sister .. Varadhu adding fuel to the fire .. says maybe Keshav parents financed AS initially so Keshav still have rights to sothu ..

Aiyo nathan sema mutttaaal sollave mudiyala

hope Mahi puts sense

Sudha was caught almost
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Kalpana suffered from stroke 😲😭 All because of her bro .. 😡

Hansi wrote on the doctor's pad - then ink spilled on it - then there was a carbon paper - doctor saw Hansi's request to save her .. 👏👏👏

Alamu still the same - bad mood towards Nathan and family 😡 They went to buy muhurtha selai for Alamu .. joined by AS and Gnanam - then they left after hearing Kalpana's news .. Nathan's family looking at each other

Arthi wanted to see AS, tells him don't reject her or her kids because of Keshav 😭 .. Keshav wanted to slap Arthi - then Rohit stopped him and waved his finger 😆👏

Keshav calling AS appa first .. then valarppu appa ... then Arunachalam .. andha aal 🤢🤢 Nandri viswasam kooda illa indha Keshav payyanuku ...😡😡

Mangala found out about Kayal's viratham for Rohit when one lady saw her fainting in the temple - tells Kayal their family's happiness is more important and in Kayal's hands ...

Keshav and Varadhu went to see AS former employee - says he don't know about AS earlier life .. except that he's from a village near Pollachi - Kesav decides to go there and ask around 😲
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 7 years ago