Posted: 7 years ago
Romba thanks pa
have not watched ma

Due to Keshav and RK. Ama RK is living with that girl who used to do Thozhil before aam
Skipping episodes ...annoying RK track ...
Misunderstandings started brewing between Alamu and Nathan as expected...I didn't expect this from Alamu ...why stopping Nathan family members from complaining against RK...just because RK helped them ...grr...I didn't get this ...is not a stranger ...its someone with whom she is going to spend entire life...
Panam thirunavana avan lover eh kathila kutiyachu ...avan friend koda konjam adjust pannu sonnadhuku...and Shreya Siddu got their lost money back...Even now Shreya didn't want to go back to Siddu...good decision btw
Police caught goons who were involved in kidnapping Arumanachalam...they ve given some info which played in mute...so yet to know wat is it ...And Family members are asked to reach some place by police
Ok I feel its all planned by Keshav...Arunachalam must be alive ...Is d actor Mouli qutting d soap? Hope nothing happens like that...poor Karunakaran is trapped...goons confess they murdered Arunachalam and burnt him and they were hired by Karunakaran nu...now Karaunakarn ve taken in to custody one more time for this case...poor guy was out of bail few mins back😆
oh he is dead
Not acceptable

Disappeared for long and now dead a?

pavan Ganam

And was KK trapped  - 
 stupid Keshav
Edited by migan - 7 years ago
Keshav going to give DNA sample to identify his father
may be the truth will come out keshav his not real son

Tuesday it was 500th episode

Alamu and nathan may separate
Hello all ðŸ˜ƒ 

Me too I thought Mouli sir quit the serial ... but looks like AS is alive .. based on Keshav's reaction when Arthi tells him about Ranjith solving the case ...

Looks like Vinoth is behind it 🤔 Perhaps AS found out that Keshav killed Keerthi and Ranima ?? So Keshav and AS planned to kidnap him .

Think once AS returns he will say Keshav is not his son in anger ...

Narmadha and Dorai's kids are missing for long time ...
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 7 years ago
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

Skipping episodes ...annoying RK track ...

First Nathan, then Mahi, Poobalan, Akash .. now this Ranjith ðŸ¤£

Then there is Sudha ... loveai pathi sollama .. eppodhum ore oppari 
Friday Ep-502

AS alive .. 😃 refuses to eat .. The captors force him to ...

Rohit returns home .. Aarthi and Keshav are sad seeing him unable to talk and answer the phone ..

Keshav and Vinoth are the masterminds behind AS kidnap, Karunakaran money matter ... But Keshav tells Varadhu that he doesn't want to pay Vinoth ..

Nathan mama and athai Intro ... Nathan enquires about their daughter Shivani (looks like Nathan amma will fix this girl with Nathan to make Alamu family angry ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£) - AyyO hope it's not some possessive girl singing 'Mama Mama' puranam ... ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ Enough of those types !! ðŸ˜¡

Keshav and Varadhu are working with the inspector Singaram to finish off Vinoth ...

Shreya pregnant .. Kalpana, Augustine, Perumal all overjoyed .. But Shreya doesn't want her FIL Mani to know ... ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

Thodarum ...
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 7 years ago
yay AS alive
i hope he was let go really

And vinod does not play around with AS life when getting ransom.