Posted: 7 years ago
http://cinema.dinamalar.com/tamil-tv-serials/50898/Chinna-thirai-Television-News/thirumurugan-next-mega-serial-is-to-begin.htm

Kuladeivam is ending in 2 months aa .. ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜­

Unexpected twist.. But wasn't it in 4th place for TRP ... 

Remaining stories...

- Keerthi case (ippo Keerthi veetu aalunga kaanama poytanga)
- Sothu issue with Keshav
- Keshav and Kalpana adopted issue ... more fights between Sundaram family and Arunachalam family ...
- Saravanan case ... Jagannathan  gumbal ... (indha serialil avar peyar Thiagu ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†)
- Kayal-Rohit, Amudhan-Shruti (indha track mothama kanamal pochu ðŸ˜•)...
- Nathan - Alamu kalyanam ( I thought they were lining up some mamiyar kodumai for Alamu after marriage ðŸ˜›) 
- Siddarth-Shreya company and that Selvam ðŸ˜¡
- Other kids - Vel, Vetri, Ananya ... I think Hansi's track ended with Kodeeswari ...

Arunachalam brought away to police station for Saravanan's case without anyone's knowledge. He is made to stay in remand but faints on the way to court.

Alamu nichaya thartham stopped ... 
Nathan's mama (arranged by Kesav) insults Gnanam and family, saying she is Arunachalam's second wife .. that hers is not the original family, etc. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢ Dorai in anger hits the guy on the head with the panneer sombu ðŸ¤£ Idhellam parthu Kesav romba santhosa padararu ...😡 Acts as if he is making peace between both sides .. That Nathan's mama makes noise and leaves .. Groom's sides leaves with him.

All ladies having oppari .. Kesav says Dorai should have calmed down and kept quiet since they are mappilai veetu aalunga .. ðŸ˜¡ Dorai shouts at Kesav asking what if they said about his mother. Gnanam stops him. Dorai continues saying their father should have made it clear to the townspeople that their family is also his - and asks to separate sothu into shares. Odane Keshav disagrees and shows his money mindedness - Dorai and Mangala get fed up and leave the place ... Kalpana brings Alamu and Gnanam with her.

Doctor checks Arunachalam and tells the officer to convey the news to his family.

At the kalyana mandapam Aarthi argues with Keshav about what he said earlier ...
It's good if its ending ...I just disliked yesterday's episode 😆...
On contrary I really enjoyed this serial
Only hate the part of Keshav and varadu

rest all ok even though it seems tightDirector comes around certain things with out dragging which I liked about(like Alamu kidnapping)
Originally posted by migan

On contrary I really enjoyed this serial
Only hate the part of Keshav and varadu

rest all ok even though it seems tightDirector comes around certain things with out dragging which I liked about(like Alamu kidnapping)

I really didn't like d way Alamu engagement stopped... ...wish Nathan took some stand there ...
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

I really didn't like d way Alamu engagement stopped... ...wish Nathan took some stand there ...

yeah and a big bulb for Keshav idiot
Keshav annoying when will he be exposed ðŸ˜’
Promo shocking

Hansi kidnapped again this tiem by the killer of Keerthi

I think Keshav plan but not sure 

I want him to be caught
Wow intense episodes coming ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²

Looks like that Vinoth killed Ranima 🤢😭 (Kalpana's shocked face in promo)... she almost told Aarthi who killed Keerthi... Paavam pa andha Ranima ... only good people getting tortured. ðŸ˜­

So must wait till next week pola for Keerthi case to be resolved ...

Gnanam got sathiyam from AS that he won't tell Keshav, Kalpana adopted issue ... I think AS will say in anger when everyone realises about Keshav.

Nathan amma as usual. ðŸ˜†

Only remaining is Siddharth - Shreya company vishayam. Wow looks like serial is ready to wind up!!!! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜­
Ama pa she was killed and the losu guy hung her on motai madi

nathan learns it was Keshav plan to stop the engagement

hope nothing happens to Hansika.