Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Agreed this Alamu believed Poobalan too much and even followed him home ... now those people have kidnapped her and planned to marry her to Akash ... 🤢🤢

Looks like Mangala will solve this issue -  the way she looked at Alamu when she left, maybe she knew about Poobalan meeting her.

Hmm thought that she would marry Poobalan and torture would start after - now looks like Mahendran or Nathan for Alamu ??? 😆

Hansi released - Kodeeswari gone 

Next Shreya - Sidarth - Sindhu triangle ... Kadavule 😕

Ananya and Aarthi finding out that Rohit is becoming closer to Kayal emotionally ..

Alamu spoke to Nathan but cant recollect if she had told him that she is meeting Poobalan  or if he (Nathan) is able to guess her whereabouts once they come to know that she is missing in action.  If I am not mistaken both Mahendran/Nathan know where Akash is staying.  

Alamu got herself fixed up.  ..however,  I am sure she would be rescued before her so called marriage to Akash.  I think its Nathan for Alamu coz he was seen pursuing her more than Mahendran.👍🏼

Manggala suspects Alamu...her fren Sundari has become Valli...then its Sundaravalli..!!😆

Kerthi is out of the pic...thus Rohit will end up with Kayil...remember he gave her a French kiss...Our dear Kayil is slowly but surely falling for the reformed Rohit...👏😆😛 

Shreya is so naive...she is unable to see Sindhu's motive but at least that stupid Sidarth could tell her that Sindhu is after him and that she is going all out to break their marriage...but then again its so hard to convince Shreya...looks like she has to learn the hard way.😛

Edited by Sue Nair - 7 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: migan

On top of all this guy does not look hero material

As you said Alamu  blind sightec

If given a choice she wont choose him...however, this nerd is chosen for her to "fall in love" as per storyline.

But then her marriage is definitely with Nathan...that is what I feel. Who else is there? unless they decide to bring in someone else along the way...anything is possible with the story writer/s..!!😛 

I hope they wont drag this kidnap thingy for long...its so frustrating esp with the way things are now turning out in Priyamanavaley.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

If given a choice she wont choose him...however, this nerd is chosen for her to "fall in love" as per storyline.

But then her marriage is definitely with Nathan...that is what I feel. Who else is there? unless they decide to bring in someone else along the way...anything is possible with the story writer/s..!!😛 

I hope they wont drag this kidnap thingy for long...its so frustrating esp with the way things are now turning out in Priyamanavaley.

They did pull Nathan in the kidnap

How is thsi related to Priyamnavale?
migan thumbnail
So glad thy went to Mumoo

hopw thsi drama comes to an end 

So bad boopalan and Alamu screams too much.
migan thumbnail
Good that they narrowed it to boopalan and the area
Will they be able to stop the wedding?

May be Akash will wake up?
migan thumbnail
Glad this kidnapping drama over.
Loosu people.
migan thumbnail
Kidnapping drama over
Boopalan, Akash sister and mam in police custody

Now Nathan family crap started

And Almu romba pidivatham
migan thumbnail
So now Alamu wnats to married to nathan he is her pair a yenna

Could not take this Keshav and Varadu drama
migan thumbnail
Ithu yenaan 
Ganam wrote the baby alamu as sami child

Wonder what ill happen when they all go to temple.
migan thumbnail
I am not sure if any one is watching.

It is super super that everyone reached to Pollachi temple

And Anitha got to know about the truth of her father Saravanan from Annam and Thangam and their daughter.

Meanwhile Ganam and co praying inside the temple where Abhishekam going on for murugan

Now Saravanan needs to come and also the other guy who is chasing them all may be all truth will come out

Wish Keshav and Kalpana truth to come out too will see