Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: migan

I feel this is Keshav an Rohit plan nu to kill Kirthi

If you seen the sniper shooting from far and it is not the loosu uncle and his guys shooting

You are right ka 👏 Even the loosu mama and his gumbal were shocked seeing it. Was another person - but I don't think it is Keshav or Rohit's adiyal because the guy was aiming at Rohit - only Keerthi saw that and blocked Rohit at that moment so she got shot 😭😭

And I feel Rohit and Keshav really accepted Keerthi .. based on past week episodes - even yesterday Rohit told everyone his father accepted Keerthi as marumagal for his sake .. 😭 What a sudden turn of events - poor girl suffered throughout 😭

Must be some other mystery person .. 😕 

I agree that most likely Kayal pair up with Rohit 
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

You are right ka 👏 Even the loosu mama and his gumbal were shocked seeing it. Was another person - but I don't think it is Keshav or Rohit's adiyal because the guy was aiming at Rohit - only Keerthi saw that and blocked Rohit at that moment so she got shot 😭😭

And I feel Rohit and Keshav really accepted Keerthi .. based on past week episodes - even yesterday Rohit told everyone his father accepted Keerthi as marumagal for his sake .. 😭 What a sudden turn of events - poor girl suffered throughout 😭

Must be some other mystery person .. 😕 

I agree that most likely Kayal pair up with Rohit 

I could not trust Keshav and Rohit still

I still he asked Keerthi to look out for Arundati will have to wait and see to trust them

Estherrr thumbnail
Nanaichen!!! Indha velai kandippa Keshav tha panniruppa ' Poor Keerthi :( and Rohit too seems to have changed 👏
migan thumbnail
So it is Keshav who arranged to kill Keerthi.

It seesm Rohit has changed but I still have my doubts that they are doing this to trap Kayal nnu

Also remotely thinking Keerthi not dead nnu but that part have to see may be not possible.
migan thumbnail
After watching today's episode Keshav acted himself and Rohit did change.

Very nice twist.

I hope he gets caught soon.
Estherrr thumbnail
Ellame nadippu..
Once Rohit will find the culprit, I think he'll literally kill his Dad.
Or...maybe it's a plan of both..terilai semma confuse pannuranga with Rohit's new avatar..
And also Kayal's family they pretend to be friendly with him but stabbing at his back once he's not here..

Current track is going very well!
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Never expected this Keshav to stoop so low .. Poor Rohit 😭
Ayyo... marupadiyum Hansi is back with that Kodeeswari !!!! 🤢🤢

Alamu - Poobalan track seems quite interesting .. So they will go ahead with the wedding - then mamiyar veetu kodumaiyaa ?? 😡
Sue Nair thumbnail
Alamu should think twice before marrying this nerd Poobalan. Without thorough investigation he just took his sister's words in downgrading Alamu's character. To support this Akash's sister too has her version of the story in tarnishing Alamu's moral values.
He is all out to take revenge on her...hope Alamu gets herself safely home. She should have told her parents that she is meeting Poobalan. What so secret about it as her family have already agreed to the marriage?

Was Poobalan not able to know Alamu better after courting her? Does he need to get a certificate from his sister to certify Alamu's morality??😡

Alamu should not marry him...she should be able to know his true character by now. If she still insists on marrying him after he happens to seek her forgiveness later ...then she is digging her own grave. In future what guarantee does she have that he won't listen to someone else to doubt her again..!!. 

Hope her two friends who met Poobalan in the prison are able to safe her and tell her Poobalan's real motive...but this hard headed Alamu will never listen to them...coz she thinks her Poobalan is God sent  and happen to drop from the skies just for her..!! Silly woman..!!
Edited by Sue Nair - 7 years ago
migan thumbnail
On top of all this guy does not look hero material
As you said Alamu  blind sightec
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Agreed this Alamu believed Poobalan too much and even followed him home ... now those people have kidnapped her and planned to marry her to Akash ... 🤢🤢

Looks like Mangala will solve this issue -  the way she looked at Alamu when she left, maybe she knew about Poobalan meeting her.

Hmm thought that she would marry Poobalan and torture would start after - now looks like Mahendran or Nathan for Alamu ??? 😆

Hansi released - Kodeeswari gone 

Next Shreya - Sidarth - Sindhu triangle ... Kadavule 😕

Ananya and Aarthi finding out that Rohit is becoming closer to Kayal emotionally ..

Edited by Pallanguzhi - 7 years ago